*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pantless Fridays! Protest!
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 39
: Pantless Fridays! Protest!  ( 299719 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : May 20, 2011, 01:14:26 AM »

Trying to bring our protest more into the open.
Due to the horrible releases for male clothes (ban the mankini!!), Bear started a protest against the current wardrobe for men, a request to the Dev-team to make something decent: Pantless Fridays!
This is a call to everyone that would like us guys to be able to wear something decent on AChat (guys ánd girls!). Please, join our cause, strength comes in numbers and the more people that join us, the more attention we will (hopefully) get from the dev-team. Let them know you aren't happy by not wearing pants on fridays.
Also write to support and make your complaint. If we flood them with complaints, they will have to (should if they know how to run a business) do something for their customers.

JOIN IN!!!

@ Bear Want this to get as big as it can get. Hope you agree with the thread.
« : September 22, 2013, 12:49:03 PM Brandybee »

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun
: 1597

« #1 : May 20, 2011, 04:04:08 AM »

lol > I seem to take a step further >  ;D  I`m in  with You guys ! 

Up early taking boat to mainland !   :o

Everyone have agood day ! :D
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : May 20, 2011, 08:55:04 AM »

I truly appreciate the support.. including the women  like sunny, and others who have actually added  lines drawing attention to the protest...  Many
thanks.

I simply want the developers to provide us with some different clothes.  The endless stream of "sexy"  underwear is overdone they look the same..... and hardly have that sexual spark the designers are working for. Honestly... we appreciate you releasing clothes but theses don't work... Even the  slutty dresses have gotten old.
Many of us want clothing options for RP... others to feel comfortable in what the Av' are wearing... With some foresight AChat can grow even better.

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : May 20, 2011, 11:17:18 AM »

I'm pantless... good luck it's a warm day ;D

Come on A-Team, do you really wanna see all these pantless people? Listen to your heart.... and to us customer and friends of AChat!!!

alstott
: 635

« #4 : May 20, 2011, 04:09:58 PM »

well Bear it was really a brilliant idea to proclaim a pantless friday....the numbers of inquiries and questions was surprisingly more i ever expected...but of course i answered all of it very friendly and professional  ;)...all for the team 8) and when it goes like this it would be great when we can convince maybe one-third of the users to join our lil protest to make it bigger...i go for it to acquire some new comrade in arms  ;)

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Bear

« #5 : May 21, 2011, 09:47:09 AM »

Excellent Al' good to hear since I received no comments on the matter... though a sweet "nice buns" from a friend.. :D
I do appreciate your support in my protest...

apollo13nut
: 262

« #6 : May 22, 2011, 11:46:27 AM »

So, um, how does "pantless friday" show a protest for the male clothing when we're boycotting the male underwear? "We hate the underwear, so look at it!"....yeah, that's like calling a hunger strike with your mouth full...
islandsun

« #7 : May 22, 2011, 01:01:37 PM »

Gardening  , just came in to put on a little wrap around ! lol bending over just a gave a nice little bun show to a van full of people , driving very slow down my lane ! opps  ;D next showing  same time same place tomorrow lol ;D
Bear

« #8 : May 22, 2011, 02:07:24 PM »

Indeed Apollo...andl the point being if you have been turned off by the designs,...you should probably be running commando.

If those buns aren't flashing you are missing the point.

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #9 : May 23, 2011, 12:55:03 AM »

i dont care if they make guy clothes or not, it just seems theyre wasting time that could be used on poses on queermo suits, I log in to check several times on sunday and wednesday, then i get excited when I see that its downloading something... then i see a banana hammock in my face.... I do not like penises in my face, I do not, if I get another penis in my face I will personally go down their and cockslap each and every member of the dev team.. thats right I will slap them with my dick, its going to leave a penis shaped welt on your face
catmynx

« #10 : May 23, 2011, 03:41:02 AM »

I truly appreciate the support.. including the women  like sunny, and others who have actually added  lines drawing attention to the protest...  Many
thanks.

I simply want the developers to provide us with some different clothes.  The endless stream of "sexy"  underwear is overdone they look the same..... and hardly have that sexual spark the designers are working for. Honestly... we appreciate you releasing clothes but theses don't work... Even the  slutty dresses have gotten old.
Many of us want clothing options for RP... others to feel comfortable in what the Av' are wearing... With some foresight AChat can grow even better.

well said
alstott
: 635

« #11 : May 24, 2011, 12:03:27 AM »

Indeed Apollo...andl the point being if you have been turned off by the designs,...you should probably be running commando.

If those buns aren't flashing you are missing the point.
I agree.....my statement..better wear nothin' or goin' commando as wearin' this crap the "fashion" designer wanna try to hawk .

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
islandsun

« #12 : May 24, 2011, 11:53:09 AM »

Pardon the pun  I`m backing you guys up ;D
TightFit74
: 2415

« #13 : May 24, 2011, 12:08:02 PM »

@ Sunny Yes you do sweetie. And I can't stop myself from visiting your profile on friday's (multiple times!!!)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear

« #14 : May 24, 2011, 12:10:18 PM »

was very nice  :P... figured out she was joining the protest after the twentieth visit and finally read her banner.

: [1] 2 3 ... 39  
« previous next »
: