*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pantless Fridays! Protest!
« previous next »
: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39
: Pantless Fridays! Protest!  ( 298077 )
jingerbird
: 392

« #540 : August 15, 2014, 02:48:57 PM »

Ok.....I'm not wearing pants either  :P  Supporting the cause
« : August 15, 2014, 03:19:57 PM jingerbird »

Come chat with more than just one person at a time at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Stone
: 1842

« #541 : August 16, 2014, 08:54:34 PM »

I think this is a good cause to high light the lack of poses that our gay and transgender friends have compared to MF.

Please release poses more fairly Achat.   

I'll join in too. 

pio225
: 22

« #542 : August 20, 2014, 01:07:08 PM »

Hi Stone. You right in this and I'm behind this with you. It must be equally entitle for every one like hetero sexual persons like and  as well homo sexual and Transgender. I would like  to been for instance: how they are  making  position MF,MS. they can to do also for MM,SS and FF. Certainly we should be glad  with this as they would to do for us. I love this game Achat and for why i'm writing this same  what write  Stone. Kiss you and I greet.

And for topic: clothes  so I want say that for males are needed decent clothes like jacket, trousers of sport and also for women and shemale  that to been normal dresses. I'm guy so i like jacket of skin, trousers of jeans with pockets on the sides. It can  be different colors trousers and jacket.

or

I greet you!!!!!!!!!!!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #543 : August 23, 2014, 10:22:06 AM »

Wonders why pantless friday is still practiced , it clearly dont work exept for MF and MS as the devs dont read the forum .

We all know that heteros will have 50000 poses before lesbians and gays will reach 100 poses

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #544 : August 28, 2014, 01:05:59 AM »

Pantless Fridays has 2 primary objectives... to increase awareness in game of an issue and second to recruit others into adding their voice in support either by contacting the developers  or joining the forum and adding their voice to threads here. Success depends on how you respond to those inquiries as to what a Pantless Friday is..

Treat it frivilous and it will be that.

2012 was the last big organized pantless protest... you say where is the proof? well look at that comparative release I tracked,The following months after the protest saw a significant increase in FF releases, More Shemale poses.  FF/FS were released simultaneously as were MF/MS releases done in conjunction. This had never happened before the protests.

Yet people listened to the naysayers.. the protests petered out.. and so did those poses.

The development team listened very well to us for years, and they will again if you approach them right. What has NEVER worked with them has been negativity.

Covems
: 1688

« #545 : August 29, 2014, 03:47:48 PM »

Yet people listened to the naysayers.. the protests petered out.. and so did those poses.

The development team listened very well to us for years, and they will again if you approach them right. What has NEVER worked with them has been negativity.

Well said, my man!!   I'm going in there right now and take my pants off!!  Who's with me?!?

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Stone
: 1842

« #546 : August 29, 2014, 08:11:59 PM »

Me.   I'm with you.    And Jayc is back home  :)   

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #547 : August 29, 2014, 09:24:14 PM »

I dont see why i would be positive seeing for soon a year every week poses for only hétéros ( MF and MS ) and nothing for any other orientation

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #548 : August 29, 2014, 09:55:54 PM »

Throwing my pants off too.   :)       MORE  POSES  for   SS & variants   MM   FF 

Come on Achat, makes sense to keep our community happy  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #549 : August 30, 2014, 02:52:03 AM »

Sorry, but i'll pass this time......i don't think the pantless friday was so usefull at last.....weeellll...maybe was to stare at some pretty ass!  ::)  :P

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #550 : August 30, 2014, 03:56:45 AM »

I agree with hentai , to me its more the shoots that i screamed each time a long serie of successive pose updates was made for hétéros than the pantless friday that made them do poses . Curiously , each time i was speaking harsh ( and was supported by quasi everyone ) , we got a pose few time after .

Concerto

« #551 : August 30, 2014, 06:58:48 AM »

Well, I will continue to participate. However...

Bear said...

Firstly, I don't believe that they have "listened very well for years." Certainly not recent years i.e. the two years that I have been playing. Did they listen to you? If so, good on you. Perhaps you had their ear. They don't seem to have listened to many other people.

Secondly, I really don't understand the reason for making a comment like "what has NEVER worked with them has been negativity."
Anything that you say, without going in-depth into factors that they should understand anyway, is likely to be construed as negative, by some people, when you are requesting the addition or modification of  something that the game lacks.

There have been a tremendous number of requests for things that, even if they were broached in a negative way initially, have been reformulated into reasonable suggestions and then that have never materialized and I have rarely seen them expressed in other than what I would consider to be a positive way but, of course, as I have already alluded to,  to some people, they could appear to be negative when it appears to them that you are effectively criticizing the game by suggesting that things are lacking.

Perhaps we are talking to the wrong people,  if we really are talking to anyone at all, lol!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #552 : August 30, 2014, 07:11:48 AM »

Let me explain a little more......

the pantless friday was not so useless, i think if we had tons of updates we want is more thanks to the polls we made in the last year, so i think it's mnore usefull to support that polls then do a a protest no one will notice, eccept the guys in AChat that are usually looking for fast sex in room.

after this, i think i have said everything

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #553 : August 30, 2014, 07:51:51 AM »

Well I disagree  :)

I think if you are negative once, they may listen because its unusual, negative twice and you start getting the reputation of being a pain in the ass, negative 3 or  more times, people shut off.
And your complaints fall on deaf ears.

I think, making a point in a fun way keeps it alive, becomes a talking point and the devs will listen and change things.

You are right, it will attract the guys or gals and in doing so spreads the word.  :)   More people, more power.

So get those Pants and Panties off on a Friday  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #554 : August 30, 2014, 11:51:39 PM »

I was thinking we also bring back....

to support the cause!

: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39  
« previous next »
: