*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Man with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  GET ACTIVE, GAY GUYS
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: GET ACTIVE, GAY GUYS  ( 46905 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #15 : July 11, 2012, 08:44:31 PM »

As a lesbian , i fight for you too so if you have some propositions ( hmmm no bad jokes pls  ;D ) you will have my support and the support of many peoples here :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #16 : July 12, 2012, 01:21:39 AM »

Chiming in with Bear and Brandy&Rukya. The only way forward, to get what you want, is to out your voice. If the A-team doesn't know what you like or want, they aren't likely to focus time and resources on developing. The MM community has not been offered a lot of new things just because they aren't voicing themselves.

As in every community, I am certain there are people there that have a vivid imagination and the skills to word them in such a way, they give a lead to the A-team to develope. It might very well not be their own sexual interest and that makes it more difficult to focus on developing those poses (going on a limb here, forgive me if I am wrong).

Be specific in your wishes, order them, gather support and most of all, use arguements and speak in a manner that you want to be approached with. Demanding things will not get poses sooner. Requests based on well-thought out ideas and suggestions have the biggest chance of succes. But most of all, voice your desires here!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #17 : July 12, 2012, 01:57:53 AM »

This forum is not just made to ask or suggest new poses. It's for fun but also for clothes, general improvements, now we do have events and the whole off-topic board.
If more (gay) men are active here you are "heard" by the A-Team. It's not enough to come up every few month, in best case add an idea and in worst case just complain about not being treated right, and leave again.
 No one has to be here each day. But I just can suggest to kick your friends straight into the - knees and push 'em over here. I believe my words are unheard as we have said it much too often.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #18 : July 22, 2012, 07:22:02 AM »

Inazuma,

It seems you are one of the most active guys here in your orientation.  I've sent messages to all the homo guys on and off line I could find here and to be honest the response back has been poor .  Maybe some of it is language difficulties or maybe some are shy to come forward because of the possibility of some kind of retribution, who knows ... but I'd like to assure you, that the Mods & Achat Gods.. would support you against any discrimination.

I've made a suggestion in another post of perhaps you, as in your orientation, checking all the MF poses  to see the feasability of  adapting them to MM with the appropriate variations.   And then posting to your list of preference, ie which one you'd like seeing adapting first.

If we can, encourage the Achat Gods to work on a rotation for all the orientations, hopefully you will get updates as your turn comes along.  And then  work on new ideas for your poses.

Please check how the MF present these,  they have been doing it for awhile now and has been successful.
Medjai  , mentioned earlier in this thread, is also trying to compile a list of revamps and ideas to improve existing poses ... again  MM , does not seem to be responding. Check his post out too.

We are trying for you,  but we need you gay guys to stand up and be counted too.   Just moaning about it  and what is lacking in your game just wont change things, lets work together on this to find a solution.  I know you are trying and recognise you have an uphill struggle. But know, you have support here.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Urmel007
: 33

« #19 : July 23, 2012, 01:26:20 PM »

hello there ...

don't know why, i'm everytime telling them they should take a look into the forum .. but no one is coming ... shame ...
Bear
: 3856

« #20 : July 23, 2012, 01:31:47 PM »

I have been speaking to one... but he is having problems with his premium account. I hope he gets it straighten out soon and can join your voice here bud.

Lover

« #21 : July 23, 2012, 06:53:38 PM »

Urmel, you (and we too) have to be honest. We cannot promise things will getter better at once. You need patience. FM asked long time, made many suggestions and repeated them again and again. So FF and Shemales are doing and they don't get as much as they deserve too. But even the longest march is starting with a first step...

I don't know if there is a difference in playing this game between gay and the rest of us. Cause most topics are in general for everyone as long as we don't talk about special poses. Could this be a way to get more of you here?
Clothes are important for everyone, I'm sure. Rooms, body options, chat window, room extras, more individualizing...even AChat Bar & Grill, Off-topic...
Ask them to read a bit... perhaps they change their mind (or loose their fear?) and get active. At least it's the only chance to be listened to, to show you are precious members (and paying customers) for AChat.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #22 : July 24, 2012, 01:39:51 AM »

I agree whit Lover......Urmel, if your friends begin to read the forum joining us not only in the topic about new release (the most important, i know!), maybe the atmospere of the Bar & Grill or the other off topic section will make them a little comfy ijn this place.

No one is here to judge, we are all here to enjoy achat and the the eautyful and friendly community we have. and, let me say this, i'm very glad to be part of it!

naryt
: 6

« #23 : August 16, 2012, 03:58:25 PM »

hi all,

I'm active ! yes i am ! But i'm new in this game so i'll try to dodge the repetition of others subjects that i've not already read ... Achat seems to be a good game, with a lot of clothes, accessories, and positions. I don't know why gays have not the positions like FM or SM (dance, kiss, hug ...), but i suppose that they'll come soon ...

I'll follow you on this post ;)

friendly,

Naryt
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #24 : August 16, 2012, 04:12:31 PM »

i think gays was the last group to be added in achat , thats why i suppose . try to stay cool when you'll see MF have many poses/updates you dont have  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #25 : August 17, 2012, 01:40:32 AM »

Welcome to the forum and the game Naryt,

I hope you will do more as follow. Speak up, one of the reasons of the lack of MM-poses, is that the gay community doesn't make their voice heard loud and often enough. Hope to read more from you soon

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover

« #26 : August 17, 2012, 12:51:54 PM »

Welcome Naryt,

if you read this forum you notice we all are supporting you too. But don't just read. Write and post your wishes and ideas, activate more gay men and make sure, the A-Team hears you.
This is the only chance to get more poses.

Urmel007

« #27 : September 02, 2012, 01:03:34 PM »

Hello everybody ....

i can't get off thinking, that they aren't interested in supporting gay/homo sexual content.
How many updates had that been in the past until now without homocontent?

I'm frustrated of that ...

You can write the people "hey, take a look into the forum, to get better support!" And they say ... "yo ... but i can see, that there is not so good response ... i think it doesn't make any difference if i would write something in there ..." and so the situation is not getting better.

Like i said before ... AChat should not integrate new poses for just one sexual direction, a new pose should be directly available for all. Some poses aren't working for all, than there should be an other pose for the rest. Couldn't be so much work to support an living community ... or to resurrect an dying one ...

best regards

Urmel
Lover

« #28 : September 02, 2012, 01:10:52 PM »

Urmel,
I know i don't have the best arguments now as there is another MF pose. All I can repeat is that i believe it's important to activate gay guys for this forum. The only chance is to show you (gay men) are existing is this forum. If the A-Team is reading they read our support for LBGT poses. But that's just a small help - if they notice there are many men shouting and posting perhaps they change their mind.
It's valid for each other gender og course.

Urmel007

« #29 : September 02, 2012, 03:14:37 PM »

hello there,

and i wanna say is, that when there is no more support for this group of users, it won't get more of'em ^^

best regards

Urmel
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: