*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Man with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  GET ACTIVE, GAY GUYS
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: GET ACTIVE, GAY GUYS  ( 46836 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #30 : September 02, 2012, 04:33:21 PM »

i dont understand why the dev team dont try to get the gay , tg , and lesbian communauties . What are we for them ? just some peoples who give them the amoutn of money they need to do heteros poses ?

If yes , i think they will need to find soon another way to complete the missing money , cause started like it is , they will soon left with only heteros in this game .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
naryt
: 6

« #31 : September 06, 2012, 02:34:51 AM »

Hi all, and thank you :)

I think too that gays were added at last (mm excuse my worst english ), maybe developers are excited to create new positions in MF and when there won't be others, it'll be for gays or lesbians ... we need to wait, probably ^^
Urmel007
: 33

« #32 : September 13, 2012, 12:58:41 PM »

Hello again and for the last time,

they don't get it. I can't see any more clothes for F or poses for MF or anything else, hearing "just post your ideas ... " and nothings gonna happen.

Anyone knowing an other good 3D Game out there, focused perhaps with gay playing? This game is nothing for us ...

Good bye

urmel
slow2dayandu

« #33 : October 04, 2012, 02:01:08 AM »

:o i think that it's pretty close to non existent now. i only find a few on achat all day and none at night. i have asked all that i can talk to, come on over to the forum and read and write some. i hope more of the boys and gays do look into here, and stick around for a bit too.  also i want to ask is there some way to promote this site, i mean i can't put this as a sigiture for yahoo. but how to get the word out. it would be nice to have some playmates.
ass4you2fuc
: 8

« #34 : May 05, 2013, 02:21:08 PM »

As a gay member being active on achat now for several weeks, it's pretty clear to me that the owner's of Achat don't really want a large gay customer base.  I've read most of the posts on the forum about "gay" topics, issues, and concerns and the formula answer seems to be that there is not enough interest.

Well, gay men have A LOT of expendable income...they are always horny, and they love sex.  You folks could make lots of money if you would market to gay men.  All it would take it a few dollars on manhunt or some other similar site.

One more thing, the achat designers need to add a gay designer.  Some of the poses are not realistic..and gay men are a lot more kinky than the poses allow for.

I have more thoughts of anyone wants them.

I am a submissive bottom gay male...I love to worship big cock on aggressive - dominant men (straight, gay, bi).
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #35 : May 05, 2013, 10:24:08 PM »

We do want to hear them ass4you2fuc .  If you  check out some of the poses ideas  for other orientations. you will see we try to  present an idea with a base pose and then about 12 actions for each person with a couple of pleasure faces.

If you present your ideas in the same way,  it will give other forum members a chance to understand your idea & Achat developers to see if its feasible.

I hope you stay around,  we need someone here like you who can raise the gay issues in a reasoned and informative way.  It wont be a quick solution but if you hi light the problems , they can be raised and discussed here.

Achat Gods do listen,  sometimes it takes awhile to change things, so don't get disheartened.  Keep positive.  You have a lot of support here. Lets work together to see if we can make the site more attractive to you and your friends.

Good luck and keep positive.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
ass4you2fuc
: 8

« #36 : May 06, 2013, 06:28:18 PM »

Thanks for the reply BrandyBee...

First, I do not plan on going anywhere.  The site has lots of possibilities. But lets be real, when one reads the entire thread here, the standard response is, "you need to group together", "one voice", and other rhetorical devices to appease us.

Here's one simple request:  the new "deep anal" pose for mf is wonderful.  Why cant that pose be made easily into a mm Pose?  What I'm trying to understand from the achat "gods" is their reasoning for creating a pose like "deep anal" for ONLY the mf group and NOT for both the mf AND MM group?  I think gay men know something about DEEP ANAL!

What can I do to get an appointment with the achat gods?  They need some advice on marketing, unless the gods are just not into making money.  I want to see some changes please!

Thanks again.

I am a submissive bottom gay male...I love to worship big cock on aggressive - dominant men (straight, gay, bi).
Brandybee

« #37 : May 06, 2013, 07:25:04 PM »

ass4you2fuc,

I cant tell you how glad I am to hear you say , you are staying around :) 

Ok,  I cant make any promises but what I can say is we, as in the Moderators & Forum members will all work hard to try and get your dream realised for more poses.

It is true your group MM is seriously under represented on here and in the game.  And it is fact.. it is economics ...  compared to other orientations there are not many of you, so therefore sales are not as high for your poses as they are in the other groups.

It is a catch 22 situation, with so few poses,  it wont attract more gay guys, without more gay guys the sales wont go up.  But lets see if working together, we can try our hardest to get some for you.

It will be a long process but  if we dont try, nothing will change. So as part of this process, I have opened a new topic so you can post the poses you would like altered to the MM orientation from the MF range.

And for you to also post new ideas for new poses.

I have added some poses I would like to see you have and  to give you an idea how to post your new ideas in a format we can present to the Achat Gods.

The poses are collected over a months period and then a poll is created for you to vote for your favourite. The favourite  is then forwarded to the Achat Gods to consider developing.

Please tell your friends about it and especially during the voting period. All the orientations are just about to start the process of presenting new pose ideas.

Here is the new topic 

Forum Home Page /  Discussions about AChat / Polls /  [POLL ] For Your Favourite MM POSE.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2445.0.html

I really hope this works out for you and us as an improvement in the game.   

Passing you a beer...  " Cheers,  Here's to working together  and making a difference "  ;D

In addition to this, please go and introduce yourself to the other members of the forum village .

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

and go check out the erotic story contest & vote for you favourite story.
Forum  Home Page / Organisations & Events / Contests /   “ FIRST TIME”  THE STORIES, EROTIC CONTEST 4.    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2376.0.html

Sign up for Blind date,  its a good laugh , a good way to make new friends, and you could get a partner of any orientation  hehe
Forum Home Page / Organizations & Events / Events  /  New Game Blind Date   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2408.0.html

Come to the AB&G Fantasy Bar in Erotic Stories. We have a furry party going on  :P

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex /  Erotic Stories /  Achats Bar & Grill   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.975.html  

We need more gay guys to intergrate with us, the above topics will help :)

« : May 06, 2013, 07:52:07 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #38 : May 06, 2013, 08:25:44 PM »

@ass4you2fuc : If they was the deep anal pose for another orientation than MF , you had be double sad . Générally , the orientation made with MF is MS . And as us lesbians , i think you will have many others poses ( not always good . cf : last FF pose ) before have the one you want .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Nighttalker
: 7

« #39 : June 28, 2013, 06:16:40 PM »

Hey i'm also new and i find this initiative good :)

I would be glad if we gay guys could have more of the foreplay poses it shouldn't be that hard to implement and adapt the poses :D

Greetings
Brandybee

« #40 : June 28, 2013, 09:45:40 PM »

Hey Nighttalker,   WELCOME TO FORUM  ;D 

Please,  please be active in forum. Gay guys are seriously under represented here.    Please look around,  check out the poses and how to present them in the MF topics   and we will keep trying  to get more created for you ;D

In the meantime,  introduce yourself to the rest of the  Forum villagers , its a mad crazy place but we are a friendly lot  and always look forward to new ideas and views.

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Lover
: 10350

« #41 : June 29, 2013, 02:37:34 AM »

Hello Nighttalker,

the only chanve to get more poses and attention is to be active. You have to show A-Team you exist. Tell your friends to post, to add suggestions and also vote - we have a poll for MM poses
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1249.30

Of course you also can vote for rooms, cosmetics, accessories.... ;)

West69
: 123

« #42 : July 30, 2013, 02:41:47 PM »

I have listed myself as "Bi", although some nights I do not know what I am. More important, beyond physical attraction, I have a strong philosophical bias toward tolerance. Therefore, I support the expansion of poses for MM, MS, FF, as well as MF.

I would also like to comment on the assumption that the advocacy of MM depends on gay males speaking up more. There is a larger, albeit "silent group" of bi and even hetero males that continue to approach me. I am not so naive as to believe these individuals will suddenly get the courage to speak up for MM poses. However, I would like to point out to ACHAT management that there is an untapped financial resource in bi and hetero males that actually would pay for MM poses, even if the camera remains in the closet.   :o
Pole4hole
: 13

« #43 : August 23, 2013, 07:03:12 PM »

I gave up on posting on here a long time ago. I just stopped playing and paying at least tell new mm poses and its been years  since the last mmm pose.
Lover
: 10350

« #44 : August 24, 2013, 03:00:42 AM »

We understand you're disappointed. On the other hand, we tried to do a lot for the gay group, but you didn't really do something but complaining from time to time.

: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: