*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Man with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  GET ACTIVE, GAY GUYS
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: GET ACTIVE, GAY GUYS  ( 46823 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #45 : August 24, 2013, 06:17:45 AM »

I agree with Lover.....sorry to say, guys, but you can't hope to post here once every 2 or three months and think get better!

look at the cowboy hat.....people had ask it for an year and more and at last we have it! start to bring your friends here, be active a lot and open a valind discussion about your point of view: this is the only way you (and every one else!) have to make some change happen!

Pole4hole
: 13

« #46 : August 25, 2013, 08:10:24 PM »

I am paying to play this game I shouldn't have to beg for updates. If Gay guys had more poses more would pay to play the game. Why don't they rotate the updates for all the sex??? don't know oh well.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #47 : August 26, 2013, 12:48:11 AM »

Pole, i kknow you are paying for AChat (or you wasn't able to join forum) as others do, of course. and yes, a rotating release scheduled is a good idea and i had think of it several time ago. and trust me.....for lonf time even shemale didn't have any and now, no new SS poses for long time! so, what have they do!? they didn't leave, they ask......something gay community have do only time by time....think on it!

don't know what dev-team is planning, but hope there can be something good for you and your friends too! but....in the last two week we don't have any.....good or bad!? mah!

Lover
: 10350

« #48 : August 26, 2013, 02:10:30 AM »

I see and accept your point - paying customers shouldn't have to beg. Rotating poses and updates for all genders is one of our most asked ideas. Even we don't understand they are not doing this.

What we are trying to say: The gay men group is the smalles in AChat. So you have to show them you're existing. This forum is the best (possible the only) way to do it. All other people in forum will support you - but we also need you.

Pole4hole
: 13

« #49 : August 26, 2013, 08:16:07 PM »

Pole, i kknow you are paying for AChat (or you wasn't able to join forum) as others do, of course. and yes, a rotating release scheduled is a good idea and i had think of it several time ago. and trust me.....for lonf time even shemale didn't have any and now, no new SS poses for long time! so, what have they do!? they didn't leave, they ask......something gay community have do only time by time....think on it!

don't know what dev-team is planning, but hope there can be something good for you and your friends too! but....in the last two week we don't have any.....good or bad!? mah!
I join the forum a long time ago when I was paying, years ago I am not paying right now waiting for poses to come out.
: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: