*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  AChat with enhanced graphics
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: AChat with enhanced graphics  ( 60344 )
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #15 : November 29, 2011, 02:01:27 AM »

Please check the original post, I have added a section about the hardware requirements.

tom
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : November 29, 2011, 03:23:53 AM »

i had take a look at the test client and it works good........dunno if someone have try to look in first person during a dance and dunno if this was in the "old" version (i don't think so!): u can see the reflection of the room in the eyes! nice thing, but a little too marked probably (i was in the room whit city view).

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #17 : November 29, 2011, 07:35:51 AM »

Oh, okay. I'll have to sit down and upgrade it soon.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hentaiboy69

« #18 : November 29, 2011, 08:12:17 AM »

oh, you have to wait more for download then installing.....eh eh! anyway, it's a nice work!

CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #19 : November 29, 2011, 04:12:32 PM »

I am impressed. The graphics look especially on the avatars much more detailed (e.g. hairs). I also think the characters have much more depth now. Keep on - looks great! How long can I run this test version before i need to reinstall the old AChat? Or can I just use this version as my new "playing version"?

Daniela

Addition:

Have had the chance now to experience some quick views at sex poses and I am amazed. The look of the genitalia is very impressive. From my point of view especially the male's cocks look great. Guess the men will say the same about our pussies.

Haven't checked the cum though.

But am really kenn on the introduction of condoms now as they might look very very erotic when they are shiny covering the cock.....
« : November 29, 2011, 05:24:30 PM CondomGirl »
TightFit74
: 2415

« #20 : November 29, 2011, 06:43:22 PM »

Took a while to download and install but then you have something.. I am very impressed with the better quality of the graphics. Understanding now what you have been busy with and very happy to see that besides poses and outfits, you are as well working on enhancing the core of the game, the 3d graphics. Well done A-team.. can I keep this version? lol

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #21 : November 30, 2011, 04:42:19 AM »

hope it's going to be a definitive version.......u can find on it all the update we have till last friday

tom
Administrator

« #22 : November 30, 2011, 04:45:09 AM »

You can keep this version, it will work with all upgrades.

tom
Fantasy
: 95

« #23 : November 30, 2011, 08:15:01 AM »

havent had a chance to load new version
but from these responses i assume it will be worth it
looking forward to it. thx for the reports guys.
Janine Dee

« #24 : November 30, 2011, 11:49:51 AM »

Did the upgrade, and not only does it look before but *I* felt it loaded faster.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

hentaiboy69

« #25 : November 30, 2011, 12:15:55 PM »

You can keep this version, it will work with all upgrades.

tom
so, we can presume this will be the standard client from now on!? very nice!

inazuma
: 99

« #26 : November 30, 2011, 10:52:08 PM »

Hmm, before I installed the upgrade it looked awesome but now it looks a to shiny...

Still, great changes, I shall have to find someone to have a throrough test with. 

Please! give us more poses!
tom
Administrator

« #27 : December 01, 2011, 04:44:03 AM »

Hmm, before I installed the upgrade it looked awesome but now it looks a to shiny...

Was not the previous version too matt?
hentaiboy69

« #28 : December 01, 2011, 05:28:31 AM »

Did the upgrade, and not only does it look before but *I* felt it loaded faster.
don't noticed it.......i notice sometimes take a long time to load the portrait. i notice this in the old version too. not sure if it depend on connection or the client.

Was not the previous version too matt?

matt u say.....not at all, in my opinion. now graphic is more vivid and lot of good improvement in general. don't have noticed if dev-team have improve room texture too or not, but now char are amazing
« : December 01, 2011, 08:35:06 AM hentaiboy69 »

Janine Dee

« #29 : December 01, 2011, 07:38:45 AM »

Actually, I mean the little while that goes from gray blocks to red as the program loads, and part of that would be the coding since it's basically setting itself up on your side. I always figured connections are more about once you are sending and receiving.

Still, that's why I used "felt" because it was just a matter of how I perceived it.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: