*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  AChat with enhanced graphics
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: AChat with enhanced graphics  ( 60368 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #45 : May 14, 2012, 01:11:49 AM »

Tonite at the window of the log cabin, although I should have been preoccupied, I noticed shadows on the snow, never noticed them before, are they new?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
taztexan
: 154

« #46 : May 14, 2012, 09:17:09 AM »

Were the shadows shaped as if someone was watching from outside? Maybe a hint of things to come..  ;)

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
jeanona31
: 503

« #47 : May 16, 2012, 05:00:01 PM »

My dear cute friends ,

today I installed the new version and package of high detail too. All I've ever noticed so far is a great improvement, with no exaggeration.
I guess it depends on each individual hardware, quality computers, most of quality external graphics card then of monitors, screens .
For e.g - I have a Dell ultra sharp proffesional monitor 23 "inch and an quality external graphics card so i would say with this upgrade compared to the previous version, things look so so much better.

There is no too light or too shiny...

As for me, for the first upgrade in this regard, I am thrilled - you may be able to adjust settings for your monitors, screens ... maybe it can help a bit , increase the impression of a somewhat.

So thank you folks from the dev-team ! Very Well done !
« : May 16, 2012, 05:15:33 PM jeanona31 »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #48 : May 16, 2012, 11:05:22 PM »

Were the shadows shaped as if someone was watching from outside? Maybe a hint of things to come..  ;)

That would be great for an exhibitionist like yours truly!  :) :) :)

But no these shadows on the snow were of the girl at the window, ie me!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
bebeta
: 5

« #49 : October 13, 2012, 05:21:04 AM »

i installed  hd version 1.17 on my old achat without uninstalling somethings and it works fine..i didnt lose my ignore list also..thx for that great job..kisss :-* :-* :-*
Azurel
: 1

« #50 : July 04, 2013, 04:58:29 PM »

Make the Ready, Busy, Offline update in real time.
Newbies like me are upsetting persons by not realizing they are busy.
I assumed the green light would turn yellow on its own, but doesn't unless you search again.

Thank you...
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #51 : July 04, 2013, 05:52:26 PM »

Hi Azurel,    Welcome to Forum.  Please introduce yourself to the rest of the villagers    ;D

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
 http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

I'm not sure what you mean by real time, maybe I am missing something -   

The busy button makes a member show yellow which means they are busy or in a room.  You do have to refresh on occasions to show the current status of members.
However, if you have not refreshed and they are showing green,  ie - free to contact -  when in fact.  they are busy and yellow -  When you message them,  you will be notified in an automated message -   it will tell you, they are busy or offline.

I think perhaps you may be getting confused with the person  who you are messaging  is in fact  already busy in their chat.  They are telling you, they are busy and unable to chat with you.
Those people will remain green as they chat.    Therefore they are asking you to leave them alone.  Continuing to contact them afterwards would annoy.
I hope that helps.

Enjoy your game and please, check other topics & post your ideas & views.    ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Vaelene
: 73

« #52 : January 21, 2014, 09:00:43 PM »

I tried to test this thing.  Got it installed and running.  But tells me on log in that it's not up to date and to restart it to auto update.  But it never does.  Have done a clean install twice now and it still wont up date. 
Lover
: 10350

« #53 : January 22, 2014, 05:39:48 AM »

Hm... Valene, if you have installed the last version, it should be the high-detailed version. But you can try this:
- AChat is installed
- Goto http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/download-achat/
Follow instructions

Post here if it works or if not.

Vaelene
: 73

« #54 : January 22, 2014, 11:27:57 AM »

Oh ok, that is what I hade before and works fine.  I was trying the link at the start of this thread thinking it was a beta of something new. 
Lover
: 10350

« #55 : January 22, 2014, 11:32:24 AM »

I see. Tom posted the link when they added the high detail update.

Derek25
: 24

« #56 : June 06, 2014, 02:17:28 AM »

Few suggestions

In room / off room toggle search required.

Search with wild card like "asdf*"  should work dfor asdgh... or asdfxxxxx

Profile Description is too short

First person view : It should be focus like human eye... when we walk the world around us we  not seeing jumping.
Common cam view : What ever I set should be on that cam for the partner

Room control, music and stripping is required.

Kucka1982
: 13

« #57 : July 31, 2014, 04:17:27 AM »

Hello! It would be desirable that the sperm would look more realistic, was bulky and thick, in general, as in life. I would like that would look more realistic sperm in the mouth, on the lips, on the tongue and on the body. You can make these innovations apply. Thank you.
: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: