*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Promoting the Forum
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
: Promoting the Forum  ( 72732 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #120 : July 25, 2014, 08:30:13 AM »

Animated  Information  shown on the profiles of members
announcing Information  about the forum and  invite members
this would have to be Controlled  by  staff  and  Moderators
giving us the late's new's and updates .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Jamie200
: 50

STOCKINGS AND SILK FEEL SEXY

« #121 : May 15, 2015, 08:15:52 AM »

Hi everyone!

Well I was a premium user for almost a year before checking out the forum.  I usually do not use forums.  What drew me in?  A contest and prodding from a friend to check it out. 

Maybe The ACHAT gods could run a banner once a week like they do when an update happens to advertise there is more to the game than the game itself.  This doesn't just have to highlight the contests either it could include the latest poll, a particular thread or topic like how to improve achat.

this would at least let all users that log in know it exists and is used by players on a regular basis.

my opinion only....

Kisses

Lover
: 10350

« #122 : May 15, 2015, 11:48:15 AM »

Great idea Jamie, gives me a few more ideas at once :)

We have asked the A-Team to add a button to forum, but they didn't want it. But maybe a forum update button could work :)

Jamie200
: 50

STOCKINGS AND SILK FEEL SEXY

« #123 : May 15, 2015, 09:20:11 PM »

AWW Lover

Don't be like that..he he  ;D

I already know you can multitask... ::)

moderator, player. writer...just to name a few....a small request OK SEVERAL small requests  ;) should be easy!

part of the problem is achat may feel there is no revenue generated here.  I say if you have to be premium to post and our posts impact the game well then that generates revenue.  Elena is just one recent example...no forum..no elena...equals loss of revenue.

kisses

Lover
: 10350

« #124 : May 16, 2015, 04:02:00 AM »

Sure I can multitask ;)

We mods (and I'm sure, everyone else too) are completely with you. The forum IS part of the game, no matter if it's just for technical support, asking question, and getting news about updates.
We also say, regular members of forum don't quiet the game (so fast) and become regular customers - which means more money for them.

Believe me, we are stubborn ;D and won't stop asking.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #125 : June 01, 2015, 10:44:38 AM »

Hello,
I repeated for the 100th time, they could add a "Forum button" in the game, it will avoid responses like this one "Oh, there is a forum?"  ::)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
leighdeexxx
: 1064

« #126 : June 02, 2015, 01:40:13 PM »

Hello,
I repeated for the 100th time, they could add a "Forum button" in the game, it will avoid responses like this one "Oh, there is a forum?"  ::)

sorry I missed the other 99 times; but I will say that the 100th one I seen makes total sense to me and would make it easy to get to the forum to shop, chat, write and post.
: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  
« previous next »
: