*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)
« previous next »
: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29
: The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)  ( 259029 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #405 : August 05, 2014, 07:56:05 PM »

I just read  all this topic 

Pafe & Satoire

you  Lady's  are amazing so creative, hope you come back.  where ever you go

I   will be  nice to  read what new adventure you will be  up to .

congratulations and best wishes whatever path you take .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #406 : August 06, 2014, 04:59:03 AM »

Yayyyy,  you are back..

Looking forward to more.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #407 : August 07, 2014, 12:36:20 PM »

After consulting with Tango what to do about this job offering we both head to the HQ of the BUNNY Division

There we find that it did not took long for Sgt. Pafe and Cpl. Satoire to get back to there old habbits while on patrol.

Ladies, i sayed, after you are done with writing the speedig tickets for those men, i want to see you in the squadroom for some announcements.

Tango and me wait for a while but not long after Pafe and Satoire join us in the squadroom.

Pafe, i say, Tango and me find it both a pitty you and Satoire stepped down, but we both welcome you back to the BUNNY Division. Now for the good order, I'm going to be the new Supertendant and Tangoracer is going to be Deputy Supertendent.

Tango is also going to be the chief of the BUNNY Division and the SWAT-Team. For now it's only the four of us left, so till i can find new people to hire i will be on patrol as much as i can with you all. Paper work has to wait because by being understaffed on of the town villans is allready back emerging.

You know her all as Poison Ivy, but to refresh your memories, here is her old wanted poster

She must be older now, but thats the last picture we have of her, and if she is back TKB can't be far behind. So go out there and keep on doing the fine work you been doing so far. That's all for now.

As Pafe and Satoire head out to patrol the streets for some other speeders, Tango heads to the SWAT-Teams training complex to tryout his new outfit for the SWAT-team.

That gives me time to head back to my office and make a poster to find new people to join the NSPD.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
mrsexlover

« #408 : August 07, 2014, 01:20:04 PM »

When i'm done with designing my poster i take a patrolcar and head to the AB&G and ask Miss Brandy if i can put the poster up, she agrees.

Next i drive to ths sqaure to put my poster up there to, as i'm on my way i see some car speeding, so i stop them.

Time to get to work  ;)

sexilicious
: 2755

« #409 : August 07, 2014, 02:20:54 PM »

Driving down the road, I am distracted by all the things that I need to accomplish and don't realize my foot getting heavier which speeds the car up. All of a sudden, I see flashing lights in my rearview mirror, so I pull over and wait for the cop to come to my window. Mrsexlover walks up to the car and sees my short dress and cleavage spilling over just a bit to tantalize him.

Rolling my window down, Mrsexlover asks for my license and registration which I hand over to him. He walks back to his car and runs the check. When he returns to the window he has me get out saying that something was out of sorts and needed to search me. He has me bend over slightly at the cops car, but before he can do anything, another guy speeds by and spins out not to far away. Mrsexlover walks over and comes back with another lady.

Now, Mrsexlover has both of us bent over the car, and he begins to frisk us. Making sure we weren't caring anything dangerous on us, his hands slowly feels around from head to toe before working up the inner legs. Spreading them further and further his hands slide up all the way feeling the panties which are growing damp.

Removing his hands, he says he needs to check further to make sure that the wetness isn't a dangerous chemical. Mrsexlover's hands then go back up the skirt and removes the panties. Sliding them all the way down my leg, he begins to stroke my pussy collecting the wetness on his finger.

mrsexlover

« #410 : August 07, 2014, 09:40:36 PM »

No that i have Sexi where i want her, With her panties around her ankels she can't run away, if she ever wanted because by the feel of her wetness she is just wanting more.

I turn my attention to the other girl and start to frisk her too, but when i reach the top of her innerleg i notice something strange. OMG it's a dude dressed like a girl, but still very convincing. I immedialty stop frisking her/ him, afterall i'm not Deputy Supertendent Tango, he likes that sort of thing more.

You can go now i tell her / him , i'm letting you off with a warning, and as she / he leaves i turn my attention back to Sexi.

Mam i'm not sure about that wet substance between your legs and i have to follow police procedure so would you please slide up onto the hood for me and turn around so you can face me.

As Sexi does what she is told, her tight top crawls up revealing a good looking set of tits. Damn i think this girl is hot.

Mam lay on you back for me an pull your feet up, i need to take a sample op this substance between your legs. Sexi complies and i bend down and do what i have been tought at the police acadamy long time ago, If you need to check a suspisious substance just taste it with the tip of your tongue.

So i bend my head between her legs and stick my tongue out for a gentle taste. Underneath the touch of my tongue, Sexi moans load and more fluid appears. I taste it.

This must be illegal Mam, i'm saying to her, somthing tasting this good can't be legal. But Sexi unly starts to moan loader as i stick my tongue back between her legs, now licking her harder and better.

My tongue moves up and down between the soft, wet flesh, just to stop at this little nob that seems to grow underneath my touch. Concentrating on that, i move my hand closer.

Mam i have to do a cavity search now. But Sexi only reacts with a load moaning as i gently slide my finger into her soft parts.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #411 : August 08, 2014, 06:42:38 AM »

Mrsexlover has me turn around and get onto the car so he can check the substance out. It seems weird being exposed and on the cop car where anyone could pass and see. That is quickly forgotten though when his tongue starts to lick against my pussy. My juices flowing out and coating more of his tongue as he continues to stimulate that special little button.

Pulling his head away a bit, Mrsexlover says he needs to do a cavity search. He then goes back to licking me while his finger slides in and begins massaging my walls inside. This combination making my body hotter and climb towards that peak. My body naturally tightens against his finger. Squeezing him so tight where I hear him moan a bit against me like he was thinking about something else inside.

Never letting up, Mrsexlover seems to go even faster and faster with his tongue and fingers causing me to hurl over the peak and tighten hard against him. Screaming as he continues to stimulate my lower body drawing out that sweet release.

Looking up at me, Mrsexlover sees that my nipples have hardened into points and his hands reach up and begin gripping them saying he needs to make sure those points aren't a dangerous weapon to him.

horny_petra
: 67

It s Me

« #412 : August 13, 2014, 10:20:50 AM »

(http://www.bilderhoster.net)
mrsexlover

« #413 : August 13, 2014, 12:49:33 PM »

you applying for a job Petra ?

horny_petra
: 67

It s Me

« #414 : August 18, 2014, 04:25:33 AM »

for achat job smiles
cock police????? hihi
« : August 19, 2014, 05:11:26 AM horny_petra »
mrsexlover

« #415 : September 20, 2014, 08:54:13 PM »

another day on patrol

mrsexlover

« #416 : May 02, 2015, 07:15:36 AM »

As we need more support from the people in this town, the NSPD had decided to bring out some merchandise.

Starting with our t-shirts

Jacket

Bag

Hat's

Please order them at our police HQ or just at the nice officer that stopped you for speeding.

maron211177
: 3435

« #417 : September 07, 2015, 01:54:37 PM »

Tango and Martin spotted patrolling the streets in their new uniforms

sexy ;)

The aChat Town Square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Melandria
: 1

« #418 : August 22, 2016, 04:46:19 AM »

What do I need to do to apply for a position in your cuffs group?
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #419 : August 23, 2016, 08:40:36 AM »

Martinus and Tangoracer run the Nymphomania Sex Police Dept. (NSPD)

They are very dedicated and work hard to ensure the community is sexualised.  You most likely will require interviewing.

They will fill you in on the details.  :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29  
« previous next »
: