*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Group Pose ideas - 3 people & plus…
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Group Pose ideas - 3 people & plus…  ( 26098 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« #15 : August 19, 2012, 10:18:30 AM »

Hello all yes to the larger groups poses would be great

But as a start being able to invite 4   5  or 6  people into a room and just be able to chat to them all that would be great

I don't know if that would be of any interest to get the larger groups up and started.

JUST AN IDEA   

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #16 : September 11, 2012, 04:47:51 PM »

would like to see a room where more then 5 or 6 could go.. something like a bar and have see this done on other games

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : September 12, 2012, 12:58:13 AM »

We had talk about this type of room in the past, Lydiarose, and recently too!

Take a look here for some impression of this idea: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1641.75.html

MARQUIDESADE
: 3

« #18 : September 18, 2012, 11:23:20 PM »

If u just created a separate personality listing, like the sex maniac or passionate lover styles options, that gave each character the ability to identify themselves as a grouper at the present time, then anyone else having done the same thing would not have to hunt for the others online who are also available to group at that moment, just be able to narrow their search by clicking that FFF FFM MMF SFM SSF etc. grouper option. or keep it simply a grouper or not grouper option. idk either way would be better than the way u have to hunt for other groupers now.

Love the idea of a room where anyone looking to group in a swingers club or gang bang atmosphere, can easily meet other like minded characters for group public sex of some kind involving up to ? at least 4 persons at once. Time to make & servers to support such a extensive Software program with lots of self or one other avitr helping to fluff masterbating posers on sidelines is the major hurdle that would keep this Acaht Dream from becoming a reality, but keep hope alive.

I also agree with others saying that MFF & MMF have it better than the SFM group poses for Shemales to be actively involved in grouping. Y not   as numerous as the FFM ones? It seems as if the software should be easy enough to modify being pretty close to the same for 2 types of groups. FFM & SFM are so close to the same characters involved. Just a strapon or real cock being the difference. How hard can it be to modify the software for that? I understand the no change roles option not being there but Fem in middle on belly during SFM DP at least should be sold, asap. tyvm
« : September 19, 2012, 12:30:51 AM MARQUIDESADE »
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #19 : September 19, 2012, 12:40:00 AM »

hello marquidesade , welcome to this forum .

the problem is the only 3some sessions interesting are the ones with at least one M in the definition (not sure for SFM) every other need hmm lets say 15 more poses minimum and i think MMM need more than 15 (not sure they have one) .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
MARQUIDESADE
: 3

« #20 : September 19, 2012, 10:44:42 PM »

hello marquidesade , welcome to this forum .

Thanks Sexy Mz. Rukya!

Sorry but Im lost as to what to say in reply to ur point brought up.
Taking a stab in the dark I agree, yes the more actions on a scene the better, no matter what 3 are involved.
 Are u a moderator here? If not how long does it take for a reply from them normally?
Does anything that is discussed on here make it to the scenes available? If so how long does that usually take?
Ok well have fun & hit me up if u see me online Mz.Rukya.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #21 : September 19, 2012, 11:01:09 PM »

hahaha no , damn no , i'm not a moderator and i dont want be one  ;D .

About their anwser , from the ones assigned as moderators ( keiko , lover tight and bear ) the anwsers are quick . If you talk of Susi and Tom , hmmm it can varry from one day to many months :)
« : September 20, 2012, 08:05:31 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #22 : September 20, 2012, 02:14:55 AM »

Welcome marquisade,

as Rukya said, the answer of us mods are as fast as possible. Though you have to know, we also are "just" paying members, we are not part of the developing team. Our voice has he same influence as every other voice (and this is good in my opinion).

Nobody can say how long it least until suggestions of the forum are accepted. Usually they take our ideas - but sometimes it takes a lot of time. I'm sure they have their own to-do list and their own schedules. Some things in this business ahve to be prepared.
Most missing and everyone is waiting for are poses for LGBT. This is a dblack hole in their schedule... but they said they are working on it.

So please keep on posting, share your ideas and support those that you also like. The more members we have in forum, the more we are heard.
If you're in mood for a drink or some fun join the AChat bar & grill or the ice house. You always are welcome :)

Vaelene
: 73

« #23 : January 20, 2014, 11:46:28 AM »

I think if you go jamming all the group ideas into one topic it will get very confusing to know who is talking about what groups and ideas.  Thoughts will go all over the place and many topics will be easy to get looked over.  Sounds like a mess to me.  Like right now it looks like this topic is all about bigger groups.

As for bigger groups it could be fun, but before making them bigger it would be nice to get groups fun for all types first.  Straight women are still passed over for group fun.  As it is right now and has been a long while now, straight women are forced to be bi, we're not all bi sorry.  And if you simply add straight women actions into group you will still have a bunch of bi actions to get forced into.  Would straight men still do MMF if they had to deal with a surprise cock in the mouth or ass?  Probably not lol  :P

And guys always want to do MFF, and of course they do.  They get two women all to themselves, get to dom them all they want, and enjoy them as the woman get it on with each other.  But again would they want to do it if they had to deal with a cock in the mouth or ass every time they turn around?  NOPE!  lmao 

So let's get fair play and fun groups for all types before we worry about adding more people to them. 

Oh and with more people remember how the game is set up as well.  One person leaves and you lose the whole group.  Hard enough with three people, add more people that adds more chances for one person to leave and you have to start all over again.
Babydiva
: 5

« #24 : June 17, 2016, 01:53:25 PM »

Let's have 4somes and orgys!! I'm all for it. Sign me up!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: