*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ - Gifting system
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: FAQ - Gifting system  ( 44665 )
Lover
: 10350

« #30 : July 23, 2014, 02:47:27 PM »

Hi Leo, welcome back after a long time :)

A-Team had changed the gifting rules. Now boys can be gifted too. No matter if girl, shemale or boy - the person who shall be gifted had to have one premium membership bought by himself. You cant gift free user anymore and no members, who just got their premium by gift they have received.

Big_Leo
: 72

« #31 : July 24, 2014, 03:54:57 PM »

Thanks for the answer lover, and the welcome back :) I wasn't really away, but scarcelly had time to come to the forums.

I understand the change, and its reasons (too many beggars and pic sellers out there), but I still think it's a pity. Some basic users deserve the help we can give them.

Take care
Lover

« #32 : July 24, 2014, 04:40:28 PM »

My opinion is, its a good idea in general - but there still should be the chance to gift free users least once, so they can buy a 3 day membership. It seems they have done it, to avoid young people joining the game. They changed more - free users cant see cocks and pussy in room, its all pixled.

Have a great time Leo :)

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #33 : July 24, 2014, 07:23:31 PM »

This is nice that both genders can gift each other
I don't like that it is with A$ I feel that it is best  the sender
send the gift  and not transfer A$  or they have the  choice
to send it. It really is none of  my business or any one for the matter
as to  how others  choice to send there gifts .  its not your  A$  so we  should not
worry about others money......

This will not stop others  for asking  for gifts  this is a fact  from what  I seen  on my time online ..

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #34 : July 25, 2014, 01:53:35 AM »

Yes, begging for A$ never stop, but this update prevent the creation of many fake free account just to collect extra A$......and that's a good news!

Big_Leo
: 72

« #35 : July 27, 2014, 06:04:09 AM »

Don't get me wrong; I'm with you on that; it is generally a good idea. See you all soon on the game :)
legman
: 12

« #36 : July 27, 2014, 07:11:12 PM »

Hello, I can understand the need for gifting changes, & most is good. But new players never know what they can experience without some of us regulars helping them. Also I have several avatars & now if I wish to try something new don't think i should be blocked from creating a new Avi. Can we do something about this, Thank You, Legman
Lover

« #37 : July 27, 2014, 07:18:18 PM »

You can create new avis (why do you?), you just can't make them prem by gifting.
So much didn't chance - new players had to be prem to experience everything. You could gift them and they could buy a 3 day membership, this was the only advantage.

legman

« #38 : July 27, 2014, 08:28:28 PM »

Still not sure how it shows me a newbie here,lol. been with achat over 2 years now.  Reason was asked why more then 1 avi, for me i have paid for several subscriptions, some as gifts to my friends. some so people coming in game can try to see difference between prem & not . which now is quite a big difference. not allowing me to gift a new player or start a new avi without buying a complete subscription bothers me. I have annual subscriptions lets make change on gifting 3day at least to new players. Thank you. Legman
Concerto

« #39 : July 28, 2014, 01:44:26 AM »

I'm with you, legman.

Firstly, the 3 day pass is now useless as a new user can't buy one directly and no one can gift the money to enable them to.

So, effectively, there is no way for a new user to experience the whole game and, at the same time, premium users are deprived of the full game  experience too, if they room with a new user.

Being able to orgasm and to control speed are significant components of the game and, often in the past, I have gifted new users that I feel comfortable with, not only as a "reward" to them but also, from a selfish point of view, to enhance my experience with them.

It appears to me that Achat are making these changes with absolutely no regard for the consequences or for their paying customers. It would have probably been just as easy, if not easier, to make a change that inhibits the 3-day pass user from buying anything other than the pass and that reverts the user back to a totally new user status after the three days are up.
Lover

« #40 : July 28, 2014, 02:59:47 AM »

@ legman: For those who are creating more than one avi, the changes are also good. Its obviously, isnt it?

@ concerto: For prem users in room, nothing changed, didnt it? You just can't buy/gift a 3 day membership anymore, which is a big disadvantage. This is what i said.

Concerto

« #41 : July 28, 2014, 04:03:59 AM »

Well, of course things have changed. I can't buy a 3 day pass for someone I like. So, I can't have what I consider to be a meanigful, albeit short term, relationship. They are effectively inhibiting paying users. This is what I said.
legman

« #42 : July 29, 2014, 12:26:11 PM »

Well as I see it alot has changed by this gifting change. i see some members on my friends list I can no longer gift. Just incase you don't think there are people on here that are married & possibly afraid to make any charges here your so, so wrong.this is fantasy land allow those new & tied up other then the kinky way enjoy full ability of this site by us subscription members gifting them.  Concerto thank you for your support  seems you understand this issue. I do like that men can also now be gifted that was a great change, now can we work on some corrections to better the game even more, Thank You, Legman
Lover

« #43 : July 29, 2014, 03:29:55 PM »

In Germany we have something called "cash remittance". It's same as bank transfer, just you don't use your bank account but pay cash. It's not possible with AChat, but if they would offer this way of paying, it would be a great improvement for many.

At the moment, all the changes are done to prevent young persons to join the game. We will get more improvements of the gifting system soon (ideas from forum) and I'm sure, they also are looking to find a way out of the current situation.

bella_love
: 2

« #44 : August 10, 2014, 07:27:43 AM »

hello everyone, good job you're all doing here, keep it up.

just wanted to ask a quick question. i wanted to gift a friend who just started playing, but i don't see a" make a gift" option when i try gifting her. Why is that the case and what should i tell her to do so that option appears. thanks, keep up the good work :)
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: