*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ - Gifting system
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: FAQ - Gifting system  ( 44424 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #45 : August 10, 2014, 08:45:35 AM »

Hello Bella  they dont have  a

make a gift" option know  ( hope they get it soon )

But you can send her $ as  Gift so she buy  her  gift

Login  on the left side you will see your friends  to there right side of photo it says  make a gift you fill it out

and   you can rate them to  :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #46 : August 10, 2014, 10:42:39 AM »

Hi ya bella_love,

They changed the gifting policy recently. You cannot gift a free user any more until she at least pays once to play. It is for age verification purposes.

On paying once, the cens-ors will be removed and anyone can gift her there after.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
legman
: 12

« #47 : February 04, 2015, 09:42:47 AM »

Hello, I've been told by some new members when in room as free player they do see everything,& can't be gifted because they never had a subscription. I don't think your your stopping the young & i'm sure most agree we should. I have found some with blue star & still can't be gifted There are many who are afraid to spend money on something they can't fully test drive. I've given alot of support to players & game Let's work on allowing us to gift a 3 day pass to new players it will improve the game with new blood.Then maybe the high prices of some of these clothes & poses can come down alittle,lol.
Lover
: 10350

« #48 : February 04, 2015, 10:11:25 AM »

It's correct, you can't gift free users anymore and you also can't gift those blue star members, who never bought a regular subscription. As you say, AChat wants to avoid young members.
If you have an idea to keep kids away, without paying for adult check or similar stuff, please tell us.

You wrote, they do see everything... I think you mean they don't - because this was changed too.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #49 : February 04, 2015, 10:21:09 AM »

Hi Legman,

I do feel your pain.

There is a need for age verification on a sex site and this seems the most common and recognised way of doing so on sites such as these.

It is true, free players who have not gone through the age verification process, ie not  paid on at least one occasion, cannot see certain intimate parts of the avatar.  Their view is pixelated.

They only have to pay on one occasion for this hindrance to be removed. The charge for one months play is $10.  The re-ocurring fee can then be cancelled.  Or a one off payment of 25 Dollars pays for a 3 month subscription. Neither of which is excessive.

The players can then be gifted and enjoy the game as a prem with 3 day passes etc.. when their sub runs out.

I have not heard of players with blue stars before, not being able to be gifted. Maybe this is because, again they have never paid to prove their age.  I would be interested to hear of the experiences of similar players so we can advise others.

The problem with gifting free players with 3 day passes, without age verification, unfortunately leaves the game open to be exploited by young persons and paedophiles.  None of our members want that here.

Maybe, there is a way of proving your age without paying but at the moment, that is the only recognised way of playing here as a premium.
I doubt very much this policy will be changed.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #50 : July 11, 2020, 11:00:00 PM »

Hello Bella  they dont have  a

make a gift" option know  ( hope they get it soon )

But you can send her $ as  Gift so she buy  her  gift

Login  on the left side you will see your friends  to there right side of photo it says  make a gift you fill it out

and   you can rate them to  :)

As an addendum to bella's question...would it be possible for the Devs to include the gifting of actual items such as clothing in the game?
I've no technical knowledge so don't know how difficult it would be, but it would be nice to say, give someone special an item of jewellery.

Just a thought

Have fun everyone

: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: