*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ - Robot girl/robot boy
« previous next »
: [1]
: FAQ - Robot girl/robot boy  ( 11221 )
Lover
: 10350

« : March 26, 2012, 02:39:58 PM »

- Who are Robot Girl and Robot Boy?

They are computer controlled characters and will accept your invitation in every case (but they are not too talkative   :D).
With the robots you can try the free positions and the positions you already have purchased.

- Can I try every position?

You can try the free positions and the ones you have bought in shop.

- How do I fond them?

You can scroll through the search list. They are the first before all free users (usually all without blue star). Or you can use the seacrh function, then type "robot girl" or "robot boy". In their banner description you can read "Try me!"

- Is there a shemale robot?

No, unfortunately not.

Patricia1975
: 385

« #1 : July 19, 2012, 12:30:19 PM »

Just can use the ones i ALREADY HAVE  , to try !!!!   :(
peterkink
: 28

« #2 : July 23, 2014, 09:48:39 AM »

When i print "Robot Girl" in partner search, it says that there is no result for that search
Concerto

« #3 : July 23, 2014, 11:34:56 AM »

Make sure that none of the other boxes are checked  (you can hit "reset" to get rid of everything) and that you leave a space between "robot" and "girl"

Also, sometimes I have a problem, with some names, if I put a blank at the end or have some extra characters that I then delete (e.g. if I typed Concertoxxx and then backspaced over the x's, it doesn't find Concerto). I just reset and then retype, which resolves the problem.

« : July 23, 2014, 11:37:38 AM Concerto »
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #4 : July 23, 2014, 12:35:45 PM »

Hello,
Certainly another topic but since the last update before you have in the game Country: France (for example)
Now you have "short infos 2" or something like that!

The problem is that if you search with a country that not work if you write: France. kiss kiss (for example)
And now the NEW users don't indicate their country and don't search by country  :(
I think indicate their own country is better for the language of course.

Hope you understand what I mean :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : July 23, 2014, 03:46:23 PM »

Type Robot Girl or Robot Boy
There is no shemale robot. Also you find them, if you just look for girls or boys at the end of all prem members and before the first free user.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: