*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ - Technical troubles
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: FAQ - Technical troubles  ( 42310 )
Pandorra
: 507

« #15 : November 19, 2017, 07:16:46 AM »

It is not only you. I call it "botoxed" and it happens more or less fequently. This bug is known afaik but not yet solved. So rebooting the AChat client is in fact the only solution I am aware of.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4465.0.html

jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #16 : November 19, 2017, 07:39:34 AM »

Thanks for the info Pandorra, will wait for a fix then :)

Katty24h
: 24

« #17 : November 19, 2017, 12:24:53 PM »

Keep playing while you wait.
       The fix may take a while   ::)

Eidamir
: 84

« #18 : November 21, 2017, 10:35:02 PM »

Yep, it is a bug that is around for so long... I wonder if the programmers are aware of this... it could be hard to detect the issue because it seems to be compleatly random.
This kind of things are hard to solve because if it don't happen you can't know for sure if it's fixed or not, until it happens again.

Hope the will fix it soon, though.

Kisses

Zoƫ

Look into my eyes, break through the surface, reach my soul and see who I am.
Fighting for more poses for the LGBT comunity!
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #19 : November 22, 2017, 06:28:54 AM »

I've had the botox/frozen face bug too in the past. Eventually I downloaded and reinstalled achat again, it enever happened again since I did. If you do, make sure you backup your log and screenshots, if there are any. Waiting for a fix leads nowhere, I think.
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #20 : July 31, 2018, 12:12:09 AM »

Morning all,
I can't login to my achat app, it keeps on telling me " Achat is still running! Please close the application first" can anyone please help!!!!!!

Regards
Honeybatcher

stramfisse
: 1

« #21 : September 17, 2019, 06:11:00 AM »

I have been able to log on to AChat for a couple of week with no problem other then it saying I need to check my internet connection. Now it will not let me log on today and its been like that all day. What might the problem be?
I had similar problems. Uninstalled and reinstalled Achat. Running fine again :)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: