*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Tight's Fits
« previous next »
: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
: Which colors should the AB&G shirts have? 3 colors will be offered..
Grey   -3 (13%)
Purple   -4 (17.4%)
Green   -1 (4.3%)
Blue   -7 (30.4%)
Pink   -5 (21.7%)
Red   -3 (13%)
: 21

: Tight's Fits  ( 126371 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #240 : October 04, 2012, 09:04:34 AM »

maybe some rework on the attachment of the bra (the back) . It could be a spider holding both webs wit her legs .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #241 : October 06, 2012, 10:45:07 AM »

hehehe spider bra spider bra.   lookout!  it's the spider braaaa  :D

;p this is a must have
shejoy
: 87

« #242 : October 06, 2012, 10:52:44 PM »

hi ,

I would say , get these items (tight's spiderbra en beau belle's spider stuff ) soon into the shop , it's only 3 weeks till halloween .

greets shejoy

looking back to the past , you stand with your back to the future .
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #243 : October 10, 2012, 10:34:52 AM »

Love the spider-wear.  Great job Tight!

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #244 : October 10, 2012, 04:19:25 PM »

Tight, love that....  Maybe you could  do a bat one too, to keep with the Halloween theme ....  And. ... A bee one, just cus I like bees   ;D

I think you should get the spider one in the shops ASAP    ;D     

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #245 : October 16, 2012, 11:07:40 AM »

MMMMWWWAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GIVE ME A   T give me a I give me a G give me a H give me a T What do we have CHEERLEADER outfits

MMMMMWAHHHHHHHHHHHH

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #246 : October 16, 2012, 11:11:41 AM »

Now, wich one will be ther more appreciated by our ladies!? red and black or blu and yellow!?

no matter, cause at last they are another wonderful oiece of Tight!  ;D

sexilicious
: 2755

« #247 : October 16, 2012, 04:35:17 PM »

I'll take a piece of Tight anyday  ;D oh wait we aren't talking that piece are we  ::)  :-* love ya Tight :)

sm3369
: 50

« #248 : October 17, 2012, 12:44:01 PM »

Heya Tightfit  :D

Love the cheerleader costumes  :D. I had to buy both, I just couldn't resist  :D. One detail I noticed, on the tops of both of them, there are labels that read Achat's Angels & Achat's Devils. Don't know if you are aware, there is a group out there known as Achat's Devils ;D. Was this contume designed with that group in mind? Reason I ask is now you may have leaders of other groups approaching you saying you should make up an outfit with their groups banner on it  :). Also the Devils may choose to take ownership of that costume, & not allow anyone else to wear it other than their members  :P. But I do absolutely love them  :).

Just my two cents,

Stephanie

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
TightFit74
: 2415

« #249 : October 17, 2012, 11:55:26 PM »

Forgive me for having been off for a while. I had some things in rezal life that kept me very busy and pretty much exhausted. Thank you all for your compliments, comments and suggestions.

@sm3369 I didn't make the outfit for any specific group. The AChat Devils outfit first said Bar& Grill Devils but that was not accepted by the dev team. So I chose AChat Devils to counter the AChat Angels. Group-specific clothing is something that might be possible in the future but I don't see as viable at the moment.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #250 : October 18, 2012, 01:16:02 AM »

I'm not sure that its a good idea to do clothes for specific groups or famillys . I mean lets say someone make something for bar and grill (ex ) . This mean that everyone who is not in the group cant buy it ? And what about the ones who wear it in game just cause the outfit please to them ?

I mean i could by exemple buy it if i like it and peoples could think i'm in the bar and grill group . This will be false cause i never gone to bar and grill .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #251 : October 20, 2012, 03:14:29 PM »

here is something I have been working on recently.. trying to capture an elisabethan theme..
let me know what you think? :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #252 : October 21, 2012, 03:52:45 AM »

Tight, is a good thing you are working on a dress for, let's say, high class party.....the bad thing is there are no chance for long dress, something we miss here.

Now, two things about your design:
  • first, you have to create some appropriate stocking and shoes
  • second, maybe she need something for the neck....a jewell or something different to set with the dress

bluedenim
: 3007

« #253 : October 23, 2012, 01:40:19 PM »

Well I like it, sox and all.

Thinking of changing my name to elisabeth?

lolz

xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
tangoracer
: 3444

« #254 : October 23, 2012, 02:37:58 PM »

Look good tight

The Girls will love them as they always do

PS

Nice to see you back Blue X X X X X

: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18  
« previous next »
: