*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What turns you off in chatting?
« previous next »
: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
: What turns you off in chatting?  ( 139408 )
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #195 : December 09, 2013, 04:02:05 PM »

I have no turn-offs.

Really?    What about this ?

"Come here..  Giz a kiss " 

LOL... .LOL ... LOL

Brandy.. did you see what i sent you? kissssssssss

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #196 : December 09, 2013, 04:11:07 PM »

@ Concerto ~ >.< Seven minutes and some change, for your information Con'.

Time flies by when you're posting while watching Brooklyn 99 on Hulu.  ;D

Really?    What about this ?

"Come here..  Giz a kiss " 

*squirms in seat...trying my best not to run away*

I stand corrected...though you've now provided me the perfect profile pic to ward off colds.
« : December 09, 2013, 04:13:58 PM hukk »
Bear
: 3856

« #197 : December 10, 2013, 09:18:15 AM »

This is an easy one for me to answer.  A big turn off for me is having sooooooo many black avatars throw this line at me, "You want this Big Black Cock baby?"or "Come take this big black cock".  Big black cock this, big black cock that, it is used so much that it is not only a turn off now but makes me throw up a bit in my mouth. 

Then after I am nice and say "No thank you", or "Thank you I'm flattered but no", they will keep on and on with it.  "Come on bitch you know you want this big black cock!", "Come on you wont know unless you try it!".  And on and on, not everyone likes monster cock sorry!

This also goes for all guys that go on about how HUGE their cocks are and have those freaky pictures of cocks the size of ball bats.  Too much is too much LOL.  It is NOT SEXY!  Besides ALL Achat guy avatars have the SAME SIZE COCK!

Ramble completed. . .

You could always respond that you are dating an Indian and really have no interest in downsizing...

Vaelene
: 73

« #198 : December 11, 2013, 06:05:31 AM »

Lmao Bear nice. 
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #199 : February 25, 2014, 12:12:25 PM »

LOL bear! But you know...maybe some gay or shemale are turned on by older men... (who knows?), in this case this guy would be good to make what we call in french: une pipe de velour. (velvet blowjob)  ;D

Concerning turn offs, Ive not been here for long, so I didn't experience a lot yet. I can juste tell this:

Icebreakers : starting only with "ready?" or cold invites. In case of colds, or I refuse directly also not giving any reason (should be clear enough), and if it's a free user, I try sthg like "Hi xxx, how about a little chat 1st?" I can understand that some ppl arriving on Achat think everyone is here just to wank off quickly, but if I get an answer and apologies, I could get in the mood to make a free user want more. After all, we've all been noobs, didn't we? And without prems inviting me a few times, I wouldn't be here now. 

General Chatting Manner: I like to chat and RP, and quite open minded. Make me laugh or wake my interest and we could get along. For hours if you want. As long as we respect each other even if not ok on some matter or taste or whatever. We're all adults here (I presume), so let's treat each other as adults. Ah... and I hate Robots never saying anything once in action or leaving room without a good bye once done with themselves.

Language Used: I think swearing all the time only shows a lack of vocabulary and content... poor guy/girl. Feeling offended by an asshole insulting me for any reason is for me a waste of my energy. I can take a lot and mostly make fun out of it. I know what I'm worth. So ignore or troll back.

Fetish's That Repulse : scatophily, animals, incest, pregnancy. Though some ageplay can be fun, but I would not play or do someone younger than 17-18 in the game (and 10 years younger than me irl)

Weirdest Request: nothing to mension yet...

Unreasonable Requests : I'm ok to talk a bit about the real me if the conversation leads to it and we develop a feeling for each other. One can tell many things about hisself without revealing his identity. It may happen I ask for some detail, like "where in the USA do you live?" (just make me dream, I'm only a small european :) ), but i would never be offended if you don't want to answer any of my questions. And what's the use for a gamer to know another gamer's real name or adress or email or skype??? In many years of internet exchanges, i gave my email only to 5 ppl because we really built a bond after years of gaming together. So take it or leave it.
« : February 25, 2014, 12:17:01 PM Peeka »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #200 : June 10, 2014, 01:56:50 PM »

People that brag of how much they have
Fake all they have
Secrets & Lies Behind them just so they get praise and Attiontian
self centered people.

Just be yourself . 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #201 : June 15, 2014, 04:08:19 AM »

Rude messages on a profile.

Penis pictures on a profile.

Naked avatars on a profile.

Using inappropriate language at first contact. Yes it's a sex chat site but show respect.

Men who speak badly about their ex, especially when we have just met.

Men who think you are their possession after one sexual encounter... no matter how much fun it was.

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #202 : June 15, 2014, 04:30:02 AM »

Lately...
Everything, but mostly the insincerity. I can take the direct approach " Hey you look hot an Im horny"
I'm flattered but the answer is still no, but at least he was sincere. (and later I might change my mind)  ;D

The guy that says he wants to chat and then after 5 minutes either asks to room or- OR sends an invite without asking.
That guy can really go pound sand and leave me the fuck alone. (you know who you are)

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
old_goat
: 450

« #203 : June 19, 2014, 08:25:28 PM »

Same stuff but a different day.

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #204 : June 25, 2014, 06:51:32 AM »

Lately...
Everything, but mostly the insincerity. I can take the direct approach " Hey you look hot an Im horny"
I'm flattered but the answer is still no, but at least he was sincere. (and later I might change my mind)  ;D

The guy that says he wants to chat and then after 5 minutes either asks to room or- OR sends an invite without asking.
That guy can really go pound sand and leave me the fuck alone. (you know who you are)

Amen! Flirting often is but bantering behind masks until you trust the other one to show your real self, so be authentic, come as you are but preferably in a slightly more advanced form, some eloquence, wit and humor can make for a so much more attractive approach.

Neither do i have a high take on arrogance, there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance.

Then again i'm probably the hardest flirt on here anyway ;D

PS : Good to see you again my smiley student :P

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #205 : June 25, 2014, 09:54:07 AM »

Penis pictures on a profile.

women Pussy on profile.

Some  Naked photos  are ok  they  got some nice one's

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #206 : September 20, 2014, 09:38:26 AM »

This morning I was at the beginning of a descent conversation with a guy. Things are going well, and I was pondering rooming.
Then he says "Are you one of those gift people?"
A switch in me turns off. Not really his fault, but still, I'm now turned off.
Not sure what vib me or my profile gave to make him ask that question, but needless to say I went back to bed.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #207 : October 13, 2014, 04:15:52 AM »

Something i will never understand is when someone is talking with you, and you go to room without say nothing.

Is not difficult to say, "sorry, i am busy" or just say, "brb" if someone invite you and you have to accept. or just see you.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Bear
: 3856

« #208 : October 13, 2014, 06:47:18 AM »

Returning to the game after a long absence is always interesting... but I do give allowances there

you may only have 10 seconds to say excuses... and too many chatters to say it to all.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #209 : October 14, 2014, 12:09:00 AM »

Bear..... I will respond to both your posts.....
Sometimes I have had maybe 6 friends on line at the same time and the person wanting to room with me was doing so because we had previously agreed the time.
It takes a long time to tell all 6 people that you are leaving them to room with someone else and not all are happy about it. ever!
I do say to the person about to room with me, "Ok, just gotta say bye to all my friends, be a minute", but they are expecting it to happen instantly and think that I shouldn't be talking to 6 people when I have an appointment with them.....
So how is the best way to deal with it?
I log on and wait
friends come on and chat. Maybe some of them would like to room me too, that's why they're friends on here, right?
Should I say "Sorry, can't chat, waiting for X to room me?"    I have tried that, but I never mention the person's name... goes down like a lead balloon usually.
I wish there was a button with a saved message on it to blanket respond to everyone talking to me, something like "I'm sorry to break off the chat, catch you later, I have promised to room someone and they're getting impatient. xx Blue"
try typing that to 6 people at once!
I have even copied & pasted it once or twice
and then of course some of them respond and want answers....
So what I would say to you Bear, is practice tolerance. Maybe you weren't half-way through a sentence when the other person was invited and they thought you were busy chatting to someone else.

Returning to the game after a long absence...
I always log on now & then to check my messages even if I've no intention to play or just don't have time, the zzzzzzzz button gives me chance to do this, likewise sometimes I change my outfit without ever speaking to anyone the same way.
Put your apology in your profile. If people are looking for you, they will read it. Once you're happy and back playing properly, you can change it again to say what you really want.

Or if you think someone has been rude to you, you can always take them into your room & spank them soundly!  ;D, :p, :p, :p!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16  
« previous next »
: