*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1109682 )
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #15 : July 08, 2012, 07:08:06 PM »

hehhehe...

It's a good thing you qualified that last statement, Tight... Because I think some guy named Bubba wanted to swing you about the dance floor. lolz.

* D  O  N  U  T  S  *  mhmmmmmm...

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
jayc
: 1600

« #16 : July 08, 2012, 09:35:56 PM »

Alrighty then, we have a house band, a master of cermonies / emmcee, a mechanical bull, a balladeer, a well stocked bar including Brandy's famous punch served in a 20 oz  glass  skull mug. and for the brave  we will offer  panda bear wrestling on weekends. who dares to enter the ring to face the mighty Pachacuti over 200 lbs  of pure panda power. we even have the local police stopping by for free doughnuts. all and all a good start.  and its for everybody so come on down  for a visit and most important have a good time at the A. B. & G 
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #17 : July 08, 2012, 10:45:53 PM »

Forget about the panda... put Spartan 117, John, Master Chief Petty Officer in that ring...

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #18 : July 09, 2012, 12:36:17 PM »

"I'll operate the bull if the spot hasn't been taken", I say, as I pull out my white Stetson.  Leave the "removal of the tops" to me.  Who's up after Moon?  For a kiss.. I'll make it worth your while ;)

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
Stone
: 1842

« #19 : July 09, 2012, 02:33:58 PM »

As Jayc twirls another lady round the dancefloor, I mosey over to the bar to enquire if any barstaff are needed.

" Only if you can dance and sing", I am told and a mike thrown in my direction.

As Tight sees the mike thrown , arcing up as if in slow motion and landing deftly in my right hand, he recognises the challenge and  begins to plays the approprite song.  "why not?" I think and start dancing to   " Cant  Fight the moonlight "  out of   the film "" Coyote Ugly" on the top of the bar counter.. and belting out the lyrics  and stamping my feet to the rhythm.  Much to the delight of the busy crowd. Some even join in the singing...

Jayc looks on in amusement .... and I raise my eyebrows and shrug my shoulders.

" Your hired"  I am told.  " Its karoke night on Wednesdays,  Full Monty for the guys on Fridays - the guys drink for free Yehaw! and Girls Coyote night on Saturdays where anything goes and often does. Pachacuti enjoys a good Sumo fight weekends too. Welcome to the madhouse and by the way , its tradition, new staff try out the bull.  JD  another sucker coming your way ....

james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #20 : July 09, 2012, 02:47:38 PM »

"Ah.. hold on there little lady.  You just can't mount it any old way. Read the sign..."  "NO LOOSE FITTING CLOTHING"   "Your going to have to button up that shirt or take it off"  "That halter top underneath would be just dandy"  Sit back, relax.. oh.. and hold on.  It might get a bit bumpy :)

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #21 : July 09, 2012, 02:57:53 PM »

The band may not be shirtless... their shirts unbuttoned  adding for Brandy's fantasies... but for one... who has seen his wardrobe disappearring...  ::)

Sadly a country band without cowbau hats...though obliging in moving from silly tunes to something more accomidating for dance.
(wonders if the female singer will unbittin (edited: unbutton...but I am happy to give playful nips to correct that situation)...  hers)

Bear! how could you!...... well maybe just a couple of buttons for the boys............

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear
: 3856

« #22 : July 09, 2012, 03:36:37 PM »

Eyes Blu' in her tight jeans  "Maybe one more button perhaps... that is a lovely pair to tease the audiance with."

I undo the bandana about my naeck and mop the brow... nod to Tight to take over,... he is no doubt a betterr guitarist than I...

Eyes the keyboard enviously... but the taped fingers won't allow tickling the ivory at the moment.. Glances to Blu' with that innuendo on my mind... and instead reaches into my pocket... pulling out my old Hohner harmonica for back up.

Eyes drifting over the crowd and see my hat bobbing in motion  to the music... my moist lips pulling over the instrument and I fall into accompaniment...

The back of my mind eagrly waiting for when body shots will be taken up there at the bar...

Lips don't fail me now....

« : July 09, 2012, 05:12:38 PM Bear »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #23 : July 09, 2012, 04:09:35 PM »

a look around to the band, a nod and a fast rythm is started by the drummer, followed by an intense rythmic strumming of my Jasmine, my faithful 6-string. A grin at Stone, a wink to compliment her with her singing, then my eyes drifting to the back of the bar where a cute girl was just dragged in by her friends.

A busy night tonight, let's give them what they want.. ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #24 : July 09, 2012, 04:13:09 PM »

Nice dancing and singing Stone, Tight - I like your rhythm :)    A little breathless from the energetic dancing, swaying,  and enjoying the  refreshing water cascading down my body as I danced on the  bar top counter to Stone and Tights sound ... good job the temperature is always hot in here ... and I dont mean just the weather outside...  I've seen that film too  " Coyote Ugly "  Top girl bar ... like the imagery you painted lol

I jump down off the bar, flicking my hair, causing droplets of water to shower the room,  as everyone cheers Stone's spectacular performance

JD, welcome to the party ..Adrenaline pumping in my veins ,  Whow..  I feel like a wild ride tonight  babes ...

As I gulp back some of  Lovers special homeland brew.. I catch sight of  .... no ... cant be Sam can it, from the Double deuce.. no  that Roadhouse is far from here..  must be the brew playing with my senses... or maybe too much punch Jayc insisted I make  lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #25 : July 09, 2012, 06:53:19 PM »

As the band needs a small break and Brandy ist still dancing, I introduce a newcomer on this stage.
"Ladies and Gentleman, friends, bros and sis... this is Laaaaaaaaaaaaady Pafe! Give her a warm welcome and dance to her music!!!!"

The music is beginning... the words are shown on several small and one big screen....and I'm sure you all will recognize

"Can't Fight The Moonlight"
Under a lovers' sky
Gonna be with you
And noone's gonna be around
If you think that you won't fall
Well just wait until
Til the sun goes down

Underneath the starlight - starlight
There's a magical feeling - so right
It'll steal your heart tonight

You can try to resist
Try to hide from my kiss
But you know
But you know that you can't fight the moonlight
Deep in the dark
You'll surrender your heart
But you know
No, you can't fight it
It's gonna get to your heart

There's no escape from love
Once a gentle breeze
Weaves it's spell upon your heart
No matter what you think
It won't be too long
Til your in my arms
We'll be lost in the rhythm - so right
Feel it steal your heart tonight

You can try to resist
Try to hide from my kiss
But you know
Deep in the dark
But you know
No you can't fight it
No matter what you do
The night is gonna get to you

Don't try then
You're never gonna win

There's a magical feeling - so right
It will steal your heart tonight

You can try to resist
Try to hide from my kiss
But you know
Deep in the dark
But you know
No, you can't fight it

You can try to resist
Try to hide from my kiss
But you know
Don't you know that you can't fight the moonlight
Deep in the dark
But you know
No, you can't fight it
It's gonna get to your heart

jayc

« #26 : July 10, 2012, 01:00:07 AM »

Kicked back at our table, big smile as i look around at everything going on, good crowd for a monday i think to myself. the band in rare form are tearing it up, with Bears harp and Tights 6 string joining in they some how turn "cotton eyed joe" in to 20 minute jam session with no ending  in sight. down in the bull riding pit the gathered crowd  roars as another person get thrown off  after taunting JD. they will never learn  i sigh. my lady Stone awaits her ride  on the mechanical beast as per her hiring conditions. i attempt to build up her confidence, yelling in her ear "its just like riding a horse"  Stone give me her yeah right look and rolls her eyes. Brandy walks by and fills our glasses with her punch, "here  drink this it cant hurt and it might help"  Stone responds with her your such a guy look. the band ends the song .....cheers and a standing ovation. just another night at the A B & G
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #27 : July 10, 2012, 03:50:46 AM »

The Achat Bar & Grill is crowd as usually, no matter whic day of the week it is or which event they are running in the evening!

So many different type of costumer come here for funny time: cowboys and cowgirls, some beautyfull ladies in their shiny club dress and old men who want to revive the past whit they friends drinking a cold bear.

I like the place, i can find lot of ispiration for my illustration, so i usually take my sketch book whit me when i went here for a drink or to taste a steak or some sausages....the best in all Achat City! and, of course, meet old and new friends!
I look around and notice a lonly girl on a corner......she look pretty in her black latex gloves and her black dress but i can see a sad expression on her face.....an expression i'd like to capture in my mind so deeply till i can't forget it! and the soft light of the bar make she looks so misterious....who are you, my sad lady!? i really wanna find it out....
« : July 10, 2012, 10:01:13 AM hentaiboy69 »

jayc

« #28 : July 10, 2012, 11:55:34 AM »

The juke box and karoke machine will be arriving soon, theres a clipboard at the bar, please write in your requests for songs you would like to have included.
Bear
: 3856

« #29 : July 10, 2012, 01:25:25 PM »

My throats parched as the jam session winds down... and I jump down from the stage, meander towards the bar to find the good private brew hidden behind it. The clipboard catches my eye and I pick up a pen to add a suggestion.... wisely pause... and turn away without adding my request.

"Men in tights" doesn't quite sound right
 I wander off,.... esiily distracted by the shiny baubles an attractive woman at the bar in a club outfit is wearing
« : July 10, 2012, 01:39:19 PM Bear »

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 146  
« previous next »
: