*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1109862 )
jayc
: 1600

« #2040 : February 08, 2015, 06:44:41 PM »

I applaud wildly For Brandy's sizzling strip when it occurs to me.

As the cheers die down i whistle loudly to get her attention.

"Hey Brandy  where is the patriots jersey we agreed on?"   ;D

pssst,  see Post 2,091 above   ;D ;D ;D   BB. xxx
« : February 08, 2015, 08:28:42 PM Brandybee »
Covems
: 1688

« #2041 : February 09, 2015, 09:47:38 AM »

"Holy Moley..." I mutter upon catching the first glimpse of Miss Brandy.  "There's a sight to behold."

I squirm a bit uneasy in my chair, and say a little prayer that I don't do anything stupid when she rises from her chair and steps towards me.  I glance over at Miss Brandy's number one, and AusWoody's eyes are fixed on her.  She sashays closer working both the audience and the two of us with great skill.

Miss Brandy bends and wiggles in front of us.  AusWoody and I both slap a tush cheek.  I so want to linger my hand there, but she dances away.  She comes back.

Brandy then leans into AusWoody, pressing those breasts of hers to his face.  A pang of envy runs through me as I imagine how that feels.  Fully entranced now I watch, mesmerized by her every move and by every piece of skin that gets exposed as she dances.  Now she writhers around on him, practically massaging his body with hers.

Still transfixed on her every move, Miss Brandy next moves over to me.  When she presses those breasts into my face, and I silently thank my higher power that her body muffled the gasp I could not contain.  "Oh my God, she smells so good." I think.  I can feel myself instantly growing in my jeans as her body presses against mine, moving snake like.

"The Lord could take me right now," I think, "and I'd die a happy man."

Miss Brandy has sunk to her knees, still gyrating on me.  I can't help myself and grab hold of that shirt and pull, knowing that I am exposing her.  "I'm going to pull it right off her." I think, then I feel her jolt as AusWoody slap a tush cheek, snapping me out of that mood.

I watch her stand and again move to her number one, placing a hand on AusWoody.  I know she is singing, but all I can hear is the rushing of my pulse in my ears.  My focus is on Miss Brandy... things are beginning to fade out as I stare.  The same way the stars fade from you vision as you stare at a heavenly body.

She's inbetween us now... my senses are all tuned to her... we pull the bow on her top, causing it to fall free.  I'm struck dumb, and I know I have a goofy grin on my face, but I don't care.  "I have to touch her..." I think, "I can't control it."  Her skin is hot as if it is on fire... silky smooth.  I squeeze a little, pulling my hand away from her breast... gently pulling her nipple.

Snapping out of the trance Miss Brandy has put me in, I realize that I am holding her top.  I wad it up and stuff it into my pocket.  "Keeper," I think.

Again I become transfixed on Miss Brandy.  I can feel myself beginning to throb... she's gotten me so excited I can hardly stand it.  As if in a stupor I watch as she again goes to her number one, and straddles AusWoody's lap.  Having teased him enough she moves towards me.

"Don't cum in your pants," I think as she swings her leg over me and settles down.  I want to grab her into an embrace... I want to pull her as tight to me as I can... tangling us up.  Doing my best to control myself, I begin to think of footballs scores, trying to distract myself from the sensations she is causing.

I can feel it in my toes... "Packers lost... what was the score?" I think.  I can feel it building, getting me closer to that edge, and I'm fully clothed.  I could shoot my load in my pants... "I can't remember..."

Thankfully, before I embarassed myself Miss Brandy seperates herself from me.  I move as if by instinct, my entire being concentrating on her.  I watch as AusWoody holds up the G-string, I know I helped untie it, but I don't remember doing it.

Miss Brandy finishes, bowing and taking in the applause from the appreciative audience.  The curtain closes and just like that, it's over.  Hand shakes and some kisses ensue.  Then she departs for the dressing room.

I exit the stage area and make my way to the bar, still wearing that goofy grin.  I get slaps on the back and hands on my shoulders and I lean in.  "Bourbon Joe," I ask, "Elijah Craig 21, please, and double it."  Joe pours the bourbon... I take a sip, the smooth alcohol feels good on my parched throat.  Looking around the room, I tip my hat to everyone in turn... I'm practically worn out from Miss Brandy's lap dance, so I park myself into my spot at the end of the bar over the dwarf's panel.  Joe comes down by me.

"Joe," I whisper, "I nearly came in my jeans."  He laughs and walks away.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
tangoracer
: 3444

« #2042 : February 10, 2015, 01:52:08 PM »

As I let my trousers fall to the floor to let Jinger see my Donald Duck boxers

“Don’t ya just love Disney?”

slowly I hock my thumbs in the waist band of my boxers and slide them down my legs letting them fall to the floor. Stepping out of them I turn around and face her with a smile I say

“I think it’s your turn. Do you need some help?”

A shocked look flushes across her face

"I'm ok you just go have your shower"

I smile "Well you know where I am if you want to join me"  I say as I walk into the glass fronted shower.

Letting the water run down over my body and the steam fill the shower and mist up the glass.

jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #2043 : February 12, 2015, 04:13:21 AM »

I follow Brandybee performance with slightly open mouth and devouring gaze, drifting in some sort of trance from excitement, instantly forgetting about all that troubled me seconds ago.

As curtain closes and crowd begins to applaud and whistle, I put a satisfaction smile on my face and join the other, applauding loud and whistling.

jingerbird
: 392

« #2044 : February 12, 2015, 02:33:57 PM »

Watching Tango walking into the shower made tingles run up and down my spine. I swear I saw him wiggle his tight ass as he disappeared behind the glass screen. All I could do was try to glimpse his taut body in amongst the steam. My imagination did the rest. The thought of him soaping up his body was almost too much for me to bare.

I inhaled deeply, sucking the air between my teeth, trying to gain a little self-control. I could feel my heart racing faster than Tango's cop car chasing down a speeding motor bike. I suddenly realised that my fingers had advanced to my breasts. My nipples hardened as I squeezed them. The tight gym top skimmed my body showing off all my curves. My body a little sticky after my workout. Perhaps I did need a shower after all.

I paused before removing my clothes. I knew little about this almost stranger except that he excited me beyond belief. Removing my clothes slowly, I looked up to see Tango's body pressed up against the glass. The image hastened me to remove my underwear, panties and sports bra throw haphazardly on to the bench behind me, and approaching the shower deliberately, a hand grabbed me and yanked me inside. He had been watching me all the time.

Pulling me into him with one hand, Tango covers my lips with his and kisses me deeply. The other hand is planted firmly on my ass. I can feel the hardness of his cock pressing into my tummy, just below my navel. I part my lips a little and he sweeps my lips with his tongue and enters my mouth forcefully. Our tongues chase each other, tangling and twisting, my tongue flicking at his, nibbling his bottom lip, pulling at it.

The hot water flows over both of us. Tango's fingers explore me, the water hiding the increasing dampness of my pussy. Drawing back from him to try and catch my breath my hands wander down his smooth, wet body. My lips following my fingers, gently kissing him as I go. My hands reach his hard cock in no time and feel the stiffness growing as I stroke him boldly. My hand pull at his balls, first one then the other, pulling and tugging at them while the other hand rubs up and down his hardness.

Lowering myself down, I kneel before him and placing my hands on either thigh, I lean forward and lick at the head of Tango's cock, circling around the head, flicking him with my tongue. I feel him shudder a little. I smile, knowing that I am getting the reaction I was looking for. My tongue licks up and down the hard shaft slowly, taking my time hoping Tango is enjoying the experience as much as me.

The excitement is rising in me and I know that I won't be able to hold back much longer. Reaching for him again, I take him into my mouth, just a little at first, teasing him with my tongue all the while. Each time I withdraw, I take his cock in a little further, until he is almost into my throat. Reaching behind him, my hands pull on Tango's ass, pulling him deeper into my throat, until I almost gag on him.

Moving my mouth faster up and down his hard shaft, Tango moves against me, forcing himself further into my throat. I gag on every thrust. My excitement grows, matching Tango's. My hand follows the shape of his thigh and runs down his thigh until I reach my pussy, my fingers brush over my swollen clit, spurring me on to move on Tango's cock even faster.

I feel the familiar ache deep in my pussy, the tingle travels from my clit, fills my whole body with intoxication. My fingers and mouth move faster and when I think I can't bare anymore, the pulsing in my pussy is only matched by the pulsating of Tango's cock as he empties into my mouth. I swallow deeply as my body convulses against Tango. I feel him tremble and hear a deep grunt of satisfaction.

I withdraw from him again and reaching up I place my hands on his rippled stomach and before I know it, he has grabbed my hands, pulled me up off my knees. Spinning me round, with one massive hand, Tango covers my hands over my head and holds them fast. I feel a ringing slap across my ass. The warmth and pain blaze through me.

Leaning into me he whispers, "Hmmmmmm. My turn!"

Come chat with more than just one person at a time at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Sam_Hawke

« #2045 : February 15, 2015, 03:58:25 PM »

Though I know I shouldn't, I look toward the stage, the woman dancing has an incredible body and knew how to move it, or at least knew well enough how to move to arouse the two men sitting before her, judging by the looks on their faces. Something in the back of my brain nags at me and sub-consciously I get the feeling that my ring finger is burning, I avert my eyes from the stage and look down at the Wedding band on my finger. I smile to myself as as I reach with my right hand and touch the band, slowly twirling it around the ring finger.

The mental image of her face comes to my mind and I'm instantly lost in thoughts of  her shoulder length auburn hair flowing in the west Texas breeze like the waves out on the ocean, though her skins been kissed by the west Texas sun and tanned a light bronze, She glows with a soft radiance and warmth. Her soft brown eyes sparkle and dance with a mischievous glee that betrays the thoughts forming behind those eyes and  her full moist lips part slightly and beckon to my own.

"Sir?....excuse me, Sir...Hey Cowboy, you want something to drink or not?".

The sound of an elderly mans voice snaps me from my reverie just as the sounds of the crowds thunderous applause and whistles make trying to speak and be heard impossible. For a brief moment I look back and the elderly gentleman with a blank stare, judging by his returned look, must think me mentally handicapped, the noise of the crowd dies down low enough for me to be heard and I give the elderly gentlemen an apologetic look as I speak,

"Ah, sorry, didn't see you come up...um, a draft beer would be fine,anything but lite, thanks, oh and a Cheeseburger would be great too...", I ask politely then indicate with a nod of my head toward the crowd, "I hope am not interrupting a party or anything?", I question him before he turns to go to the bar.

"Don't worry, your fine, its just one of the local girls paying off a debt", he replied, then went on to explain, "She picked the Seahawks to win the Superbowl and lost, I'll be right back with your beer and get started on your burger, you want everything on that?".

I nod my head yes to his last question and watch as he heads back to the bar, for a brief moment I'm reminded of my Grandfather as the elderly gentleman walks back with a slight hitch in his gait. Feeling better about not walking in on a party or anything, I look around the room again, taking note if the decor and atmosphere of the place. I glance at my watch and see that its much later then I thought, then settle back and wait for my burger and beer.

« : February 21, 2015, 04:01:43 AM Sam_Hawke »
tangoracer
: 3444

« #2046 : February 22, 2015, 11:05:28 AM »

As the water covers my body and the steam mists up the glass I wash the dirt of the world off my body. As I rinse of the shower gel I see Jinger enter the shower.

Pulling her to me with one hand our lips meet and we kiss deep and passionately, turning us around letting the hot water run over us both.

Jinger breaks the kiss and start to kiss her way down my body till she reaches my  hardening shaft. Feeling her lips gently kiss the tip and then take me into her mouth.  With her mouth moving along the whole length of my  hard cock  I feel the growing urge to take her right here in the shower.
But she starts to move faster and taking me a little deep moving my hips in time with her movements pushing my cock deep into her throat. With a grunt of satisfaction I can't hold back any more and explode deep into her mouth. Feeling her throat pulse as jet after jet of my hot seed hits the back of it.  She swallows every drop I look down at her and smile, her hands move up my body as she lets my cock out of her mouth and starts to stand up. Taking her hands from my chest with my left hand and with one quick movement I pull her back to her feet spin her around and pin her against the shower wall and give her a sharp slap across her wet ass.

Leaning in against her body "Hmmmmmm My Turn"   I whisper

Giving her ass a sharp  slap again making her take a deep breath in and try to move away from me but just presses herself harder against the shower wall. Keeping my hand where it landed covering both cheeks gently moving it down letting my finger tips run down between her cheeks. And down lower letting them trace along her wet lips of her pussy.

Gently I tip her ankles with my foot  "Open your legs for  me" I whisper in her ear.

Her legs open letting my hand move easy between them as two fingers slide deep into her wetness. Making her gasp as she feels her lips forced open from behind. As my fingers work deeper into her she pushes back against my fingers. Move my fingers around deep inside her warm love tunnel letting them find every magic button inside her. Her body shacks and quivers every time my fingers hit there spots.  Letting my fingers deep inside her flicking each button in turn I move my thumb back up between the cheeks of her ass and let it rest against the entrance of her ass. As it brushes over it I feel her push back  again letting me know she likes that to.

With a little push of my thumb I feel Jingers entrance open letting my thumb slid into it, making her take a sharp breath as she feels my thumb slid deep into her tight entrance. Working my fingers and thumb as one in her pussy and ass her body starts to shake.

"AAAHHHH  FUCK YES YES" 
"AAAAHHHHHH FUCK YES YES  DON'T STOP" She screams

Hearing her screams I keep slamming my fingers and thumb into her body I feel her body go limp and taking her weight of her body on my hand as I keep driving them into her feeling her pussy tighten around my fingers and her ass clamp tight around my thumb feeling  the rush of warmth cover my fingers as a powerful orgasm floods though her whole body . I keep moving my hand keeping her orgasm flowing through her making her scream with pleasure.

As her orgasm subsides she takes her  own weight again and turns her head towards me

"AAHHHHH My Fucking GOD now take me and Fuck me hard"

Hearing her words I pull her waist and bend her over letting my hard cock rub against the wetness of her pussy and with one hard push it slides right into her forcing my whole length into her tight pussy.  Letting her hands go so she can support herself as I start  to slam hard into her pussy making her gasp and grown with every hard thrust. The hot water covered our bodies and splashed every time our bodies hit against one and other.

"Take me out side and fuck me I want to see your face as you fuck me" she grunts at me as I drive hard into her

Pulling out of her tight pussy I take her hand and lead her out of the shower and back into the main spa room as I pass one of the little changing benches Jinger Pushes me down onto it. She stands in front of me and looks down at my hard cock standing up she leans forward and whispers   

"HMMMMMM My Turn Now"

Stone
: 1842

« #2047 : February 27, 2015, 04:08:31 PM »

Jayc and I high five each then do the same with AusWoody and Covems. The plan had worked and we were just about to collect on our bet from the Super Bowl that Jayc had won.

Both AusWoody and Covems go to spruce up for the stage and I quickly take new orders for drinks before Brandy strips off for the crowed room.

I smile at Tangoracer and Jingerbird as they disappear into the spa room. Looks like they may have more important things on their minds than a sexy dance by the boss.

A new biker girl, Jasmine_t arrives in the bar and I greet her with a smile and pour her a drink.

“Hey, welcome to the AB&G. There’s a surprise performance on tonight, stick around and enjoy the fun, just give me or Old Joe a shout when you want a fill up.”

I wipe the bar counter down as the lights lower and spotlights hit the stage.  I stare open mouthed.
My God! Those two men look so hot in their biker and cowboy gear. 

Jayc blows my face from the side.
“Oy, I thought you only had eyes for me,” he chuckles trying and failing to sound stern.
“They are great eye candy,” I fan myself to tease him, “Besides, tell me your eyes won’t be glued on Brandy when she makes her entry”
“Who me?”  He laughs. “I don’t know what you mean”

At that the curtains open and there is Brandy in her “Patriots sexy shirt”
I flick the bar towel at Jayc’s head. His eyes are firmly glued on her as the music starts and she dances seductively around both men.

I mentally note some of her moves to store in my memory for when Jayc asks me for a private dance. The girl sure knows how to tease.

I suddenly realise a new guy has entered the bar and he takes a seat with a good view of the stage. Old Joe takes his order and hands it to me. He wants a burger and a beer.
I rustle up one on the house specials and place his food and beer on a tray.

As I set his table and place the food in front of him, I notice he is another good looking cowboy. I wonder what he would look like on stage when he realises I am there. He reluctantly tears his eyes from the semi naked woman on stage.

“Welcome to the AB&G. I’m Stone. Just give me a shout if you need anything else”
He smiles and introduces himself as Sam.
Then tucks in and turns to watch the rest of the strip tease.

I return to the bar and admire the dancers.  Brandy strips naked and the crowd whistles, whoops and cheers.
We all clap and give her a standing ovation as the curtain closes and the lights return to normal.

Jayc and I grin at each other. Brandy did well after dropping such a performance on her toes.

We hear some moans from the direction of The Spa & Massage Room.

“Can you hear sounds coming from the Spa Room?” I ask him.
“I think it’s being used again,” Jayc grins.

Coves joins us at the bar looking flustered. He asks for his special bourbon and whispers to Old_Joe.  “Joe, I nearly came in my jeans”
I whisper back,   “psst, I heard that”

Covems looks at me and blushes.  He looks rather cute, especially when I pass him some tissues.
“Just in case” I tease him and he rolls his eyes at me.

At that, Jasmine, Sam, FoxRoxxy and Lover indicate they want more drinks.  Old Joe and I pour their drinks, put them on Covems tab and place them on a tray for me to serve them at their tables.

LovingSir

« #2048 : March 03, 2015, 12:15:58 PM »

Having finally settled in to my new home, I decided to take a little walk down to the local bar and grille. Walking in there are plenty of  people all having a good time. I stroll over to the bar and ask for a Beam & coke as I sit on one of the stools.
"Old Joe's the name'. Hi Joe, I'm David nice to meet you.
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #2049 : March 03, 2015, 01:03:21 PM »

I quickly finished another drink, trying not to loose from sight people on stage, greedy devouring them all with my eyes. Smiling, I whistled and shouted few times, bursting with energy.

I felt hot and automatically lowered zipper on my leather jacked, relieving my black, curved bra.

Taking final sips off my drink, I addressed all who were standing near: "Now that's a HOT show?"

Suddenly I felt discomfort bellow my waits, like something was clamped in my trousers. Heat and goosebumps run down my back and I took a peek down, finding that my "interest" in the show I just observed was showing too obvious and my leather trousers couldn't hold it hidden any more.

I thought to myself "Oh no!" and quickly turned, leaning against a bar counter.

All blushed, I made gesture to Stone to get me another strong drink.

jingerbird
: 392

« #2050 : March 04, 2015, 10:11:01 AM »

I feel Tango’s hand slap my ass sharply, making me take a deep breath in and I as I try to move away I end up pressing myself harder against the shower glass. His hand stays where it landed. I feel his fingers run down between my cheeks and slowly over my pussy.

Tango moves my legs gently and whispers softly in my ear,
‘Open your legs for me.’

I obey immediately, although a little shocked at my compliance. I gasp as his thick fingers enter me. My body quakes every time he catches my inner place and as I feel his thumb run between the cheeks of my ass, I push back ever so slightly to let him know I want to feel him in all of me. As he enters me and starts to work both pussy and ass, I feel my climax working through my body, demanding to be released.
‘AHHHHH FUCK YES YES DON’T STOP!’ I scream as I am taken over by Tango’s unrelenting fingers. My body limp, I can do little but rest against him as the onslaught continues. As my orgasm subsides I regain my stance and turn my head to face him.

‘Ohhhh my fucking God. Take me and fuck me hard!’

His eyes never move from mine, he just smiles and pulling my waist he bends me over and seems to force his hard cock into me, all in one movement. He frees my hands and grabs my hips as he slams into me over and over making me gasp and groan.

‘Take me outside and fuck me. I want to see your face!’ I grunt at him.

Pulling out of me swiftly, Tango takes my hand and leads me out of the shower. As we pass by a changing bench, I push him down onto it and standing in front of him I admire his hard cock rising before me.

I lean over and whisper, ‘Hmmmm My Turn Now!’

I hear cheers and clapping from the bar but play it little attention. I can’t take my eyes away from Tango’s hardness. I straddle him, my foot just touching the floor as I feel him at my soft, wet entrance. Lowering myself further, his cock parts my pussy lips and his hips thrust up firmly to take me deeper inside. I push down further and hear him gasp a little and placing my hand on his taut stomach, I rock my hips backwards and forwards, feeling him deeper inside me with every movement.

I make my movements small, savoring every second. I know that my climax is near but I want to delay my satisfaction. I feel Tango wince beneath me and realise that my fingernails are digging into the hard flesh of his stomach. The scratches are deep showing pearls of red coming to the surface. He grabs my wrists.

‘Don’t you dare stop now!’ as his eyes lock onto mine.

I rock back and forth, moving quicker, feeling his cock deep in me

‘Oh my God, that isn’t going to go any further!’ I gasp as a slight smile spreads across his lips.

I feel the tightening in the pit of my stomach and bite my lips to try and stave off the screams of passion from taking over my whole body. I move faster on his hard length, feeling it urging my secret spot to let go. Tango still holds my wrists tight, not giving them a chance to back out now and as the shudders take hold of my core, I feel my pussy gush and cover his cock and balls.

Panting hard, I lean forward a little as Tango releases me I bend forward and kiss him deeply. His hands move to my ass.

‘I’m not done yet!’ he murmurs.

As his hands tighten over the cheeks of my ass, he forces me up and down on his hard member. He rises to meet me, pounding me.  As I explode again, I feel his fingers pinch at my skin. A slap lands across my ass swiftly followed by another, the pain muffled by the orgasm gripping my body. One final slap lands on my thigh. I hear him call out,

‘AWWWW FUCK. YES!’

His arms move to my waist and hold me tightly against him, just for a few second and as he lets go, I sit and carefully slide off him. My legs, still wobbly, are just enough to take my own weight. My thighs tremble as I take a few steps away. He grabs my wrist again.

‘Where do you think you are going?’

‘To see Old Joe. I need a drink!’ I reply

Come chat with more than just one person at a time at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com
LovingSir

« #2051 : March 04, 2015, 05:55:57 PM »

Taking a sip of my drink before spitting it out almost instantly as I hear a woman’s muffled voice yell out “Ohhhh my fucking God. Take me and fuck me hard”! I quickly turn towards the sound, but I don’t see anyone.
I turn to the lady behind the bar closest to me and ask her if this happened often. She looked at me and said “You’re new around here”, with a little laugh. Yes this is The AChat bar & grille, so you can always expect something sexy going on most nights here.
“Ohhhh my fucking God. Take me and fuck me hard”! I swivel back around to where the sound came from, Still no one in sight. I realize they must be in one of the rooms behind closed doors.

Amethyst

« #2052 : March 06, 2015, 07:45:56 PM »

She slammed the big wooden gate shut .. there that's the last one in .. she stepped back a little and admired her horses , they were grazing on Hay and making themselves at home .... it had been a long drive and her body was starting to show  signs of the long day she had had .  She raised the back of her hand to her forehead and wiped at the small droplets of sweat , she was ready for a long nice soak and a nice glass of something . She remembered seeing the Bar & Grill sign as she drove in and recalled Sam telling her about it . 

Since her split with Sam she wasn't sure if she should still take the move to Crystal Lake or not but her choices were limited and she needed out of the big city . She'd bought a Small holding nothing like the ranch Sam had bought but still it was her own and she was determined to make it work and who knows maybe down the line she could build a few bridges . She knew Sam wouldn't mind her presence he wasn't that kind of guy and she wished the best for him.

She walked over to her landrover and climbing in she started the engine and headed over to the bar & grill .. .

Stepping through the doors she felt quite nervous , she was wary of what the locals might make of her , she also  knew she didnt look too good after her long day but that wasn't the reason for her nerves  , she had just taken the biggest step in her life , changes for her were a big thing she was different to other folk and this step alone was a very courageous one.  ..... Over the other side of the room was a bar and right now she just needed that drink  .  One drink she had earnt .

She climbed onto a stool and bringing her purse to rest she waited for someone to tend to her drink . .. The bar staff were friendly .. smiling and chattering with people and it put her at ease a little. 

Soon she had her drink and was lost in thought .. she often did this her mind would wander to places and people she'd known or knew and events that unfolded , however tonight her mind was on her horses and on the huge step she had taken , she felt a little anxious but very excited .. a new start ... her finger traced the top of her glass making small circular movements as she sat alone in thought .
« : March 06, 2015, 07:54:21 PM Amethyst »
Sam_Hawke

« #2053 : March 07, 2015, 05:23:24 AM »

Feeling out of place, I do my best not to stare at anyone , particular the dancer, since I don't know whether or not a jealous boyfriend might be lurking around, but judging by the attention shes shown the two males up on the stage, its a pretty good guess that one of them, or even both hold that title. Nevertheless, as hard as I try to avert my gaze, I find my eyes going back to her everytime she turns her ass to the crowd, being a sucker for a great pair of legs and ass, I find it impossible for me not to take a quick glance or two as the dancer twists and gyrates seductively up on the stage.

The sound of a tray being sat down causes me to snap my head around,  I see the burger and mug of beer then look up half expecting to see the old man, but instead catch the sultry gaze of an equally beautiful woman as the one dancing. Momentarily off guard I'm able to regain my composure in the short amount of time she welcomes me and introduces herself, her name strikes me as odd for such a lovely woman, but over the noise of the crowd I reply to her my name with a wisp of a smile and a tip of my hat, then catch a glimpse of the gold band on her ring finger, my heart sinks abit, but decide that if all the women in this town look as hot as the dancer and this bar waitress, I just might have to make an extra trip or two into town.

She smiles then turns to leave, I watch her go, nearly biting thru my bottom lip as her hips sasshay back and forth provocatively, then recalling shes a married woman I focus my attention on the burger and beer, only glancing up when, judging by the crowds reaction and applauds, the dance has come to an end, unable to see the stage since everyones on their feet, I continue eating till both burger and beer are gone. By now the noise, the crowd and the enclosed space start to make me feel ansy, and I get to me feet, spot the bill for the burger and beer tucked neatly on the corner of the tray and look at it then grab my wallet, pay the amount indicated, then leave half the amount extra as a tip, then head for the door.

I pass the bar and almost to the door when a familiar scent of perfume touches my nose, though faint, its enough to instantly fill my mind with memories of two warm, sweaty, naked bodies pressed together in the heat of ecstasy, succumbing to the primal desires of love, lust and passion, then just as suddenly, with a second smell of the faint perfume, my thoughts feel with the final memories of heated accusations and ever present undercurrent of the lack of trust that had doomed what had started out as the best relationship I had known. My heart stills for a beat and I nearly stumble, but catch myself and try to pass it off as being just another drunk Cowboy stumbling out of a bar and smile weakly and the few who turn to look at me.

Once out in the parking lot I begin to suck in huge amounts of air in order to get the faint scent of perfume from my senses, then curse myself for having been so foolish as to fall so head over heels for an auburn haired Cowgirl as I make my way over to my truck and climb inside, start it up and pull out of the parking lot and head back for the ranch. The few minutes it takes to reach the entrance to the driveway, I force myself not to think, then as I make the turn, I'm taken with the notion of calling the bank in the morning and stopping payment on the buying of the ranch abd going back to the rodeo circuit.

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #2054 : March 07, 2015, 05:51:47 AM »

The roar of a big twin echoes among the trees lining the rural roadway, as the heavy bike  flew towards the local meeting place, the rider was  looking forward to spending some time in the Bar tonight. Cruising onto the highway, I give the iron horse its head and let her stretch her legs whilst on the lookout for the local cops. The big illuminated sign comes into view, the car park was packed with cars. Looks like another busy night at the local watering hole.

Slipping the bike into the storage shed and locking it down, the bike walks into the AB&G nodding at those I know, smiling at the pretty girls and sizing up the strangers as a bouncer does. I spot one or two that could be trouble. Grabbing a stool at the bar, I sit with Covems and ask Old Joe for a Bundy and ice and whatever Coves is drinking, then I turn and survey the room. Old Joe is wiping glasses and telling me the latest gossip, then I see Jay and Stone come out of the office.

They wander over and join us having a drink, Stone gives me a peck on the cheek and a hug asking

“How are you Easy?”

“Always good Hun thank you, good to see you again” I reply.

Jay slaps me on the back, causing me to almost choke on my Bundy,

“Good to see you back”

“Yea it’s nice to be home,” I reply

Stone giggles and tells us she plans to corner Brandybee into paying her debt of the lost wager tonight, a strip on the stage and maybe me and Coves would like the lap dances she owes us at the same time. We both grin and nod. That could be interesting.

Old Joe grins and agrees too, saying he has just the thing for her to wear – a skimpy bikini.
Jayc and Stone laugh and say she can wear it under her New England Patriots shirt.

Brandy joins us and we manage to cajole and get her to agree to the show.
Next thing, Stone is helping Covems and me to spruce up. He looks like every girl’s dream in his cowboy outfit and I have to say, I polish up quite well as a rough diamond bikie.

We both get some admiring glances off the ladies as we wait on stage.

“Brandy is just getting ready boys, about a minute to go, relax and enjoy” Stone comments as we seat ourselves on chairs in the middle of the stage.

Covems and I waited silently for the star to appear, then the lights of the bar dim and Brandy appears between us.

The music begins and the dwarfs hit the spotlights on the stage. I am blinded by the spotlight aimed at me as is Covems, Brandy has her own spot light as the curtains draw back. The crowd is just a shadowed block though their cheers and catcalls are almost loud enough to drown out the music playing.  Then the room goes quiet. Brandy is flooded by the main spot and she stands dressed to thrill and my heart beat accelerates dangerously.

She is wearing an oversized white shirt with the Patriots emblem on the back and nothing else apart from black stockings, that skimpy bikini and heels.  I think to myself how lucky we are to have such a woman as our partner.
The music crashes from the PA setting Brandy into motion and moving sexily around us.

Red Hot Chili Peppers- Suck My Kiss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp2q8eluvVg

She struts toward us caressing her body, teasingly stops between the chairs bending toward the audience  with her ass exposed to us, Covems and I spank it simultaneously. 
We both grin at each other, this is going to be one hot little dance number with us as her sexy male props. We certainly have the best seats in the house.

Brandy continues her dance, as we look at her and spank her on cue to the beat and words of the music.
We are both mesmerised by her shimmies, sways and delightful wobbly bits. Even more so as more and more of her body becomes exposed by her discarded clothes.

Too soon the show is over, and we both feel a little disappointed.

Brandy’s naked body does things to a man, especially as the curtain comes down and she kisses us both before skipping off to the dressing room.

“Time for a drink,” Covems coughs, trying to gain some equilibrium.
“I know exactly what you mean,” I laugh, shifting my jeans to become more comfortable from my tell-tale bulge….

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 146  
« previous next »
: