*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1105428 )
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #2160 : March 05, 2017, 08:20:39 AM »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
sexilicious
: 2755

« #2161 : March 08, 2017, 12:59:16 PM »

Walking into the Bar and Grill after a long absence, I wave to the people I know since Tango was up on stage playing some music.  I walked up to the bar quietly so I don't disrupt the people who are paying attention to the song. 

"Hey Joe. I need some goodies from the kitchen. Some whip cream, chocolate, and fruit. Anything that will liven this place up a little."

Winking at Joe, I see the glisten in his eyes as he goes into the back to get a tray full of temptation.

Tango walks back and sits in his stool but doesn't see me there.  I sneak up and tap him on his shoulder.

"Hi."

Tango turns and sees me standing there by his stool.  He leapt off of his stool and wraps his arms around me twirling me around while giving me a big hug.

"Tango are you busy today?"

"No, I am not. What going on?"

"Well, would you like to help me liven this place up a little bit?"

"Sure you know I am always willing to help out."

"Meet me over at the roundabout table when you are done with your drink."

Joe comes back and hands me the tray of delightful goodies. I sashay towards the round table off to the side.  I could feel both their eyes following my movement and I knew it had been such a long time since anyone was this mischievous here.  It was about to change, and I would be the one to get it going.

Placing the tray on the table, I kneel down and find the switch under the table so it could swivel around. Flipping the switch, I get up and rotate the table making sure it moves smoothly since it had been a long time since it was used. The table glided so smooth as I rotated it a full round slowly. 

I turn to the cabinet right behind the table and get out the cleaning supplies since who knows when the last time it was cleaned.  I wiped the whole table down, so it is nice and clean for whoever might come over and join the fun.  I put the supplies back in the cabinet before climbing up onto the table.

I pull at the center piece making sure it is still secure.  The last thing we would want is for someone to fall off if someone spun the table a bit too fast.  The holds in the center are great for hanging on while spinning or a little more kinky fun.

Seeing everything is still in good condition, I settle into a spot and grab one of the cans of whip cream off the tray.  I slowly unbutton my blouse and part it allowing my little perky nipples to be free.  I spray a little of the cream on my nipples to cover them up.  Placing the whip cream back on the tray, I wink at Tango letting him know it all ready.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #2162 : March 09, 2017, 11:10:55 AM »

Leaning back on the bar I feel the tap on my shoulder ..................... hi

I turns to see Sexi standing there by my stool. With a quick leapt off my stool I wraps my arms around her with a twirl I giving Sexi a big hug and a Kiss.

"Hello Sexi"

"Tango are you busy today?"

"No, I am not. What going on?"

"Well, would you like to help me liven this place up a little bit?"

"Sure you know I am always willing to help out."

"Meet me over at the roundabout table when you are done with your drink."

I watch as she walks with a sexy sway of her hips over to the table taking my beer back in my hand and set back on my stole, I keep my eyes on Sexi watching her every move as she bent over the table giving my a great view of her lovely shaped ass as she makes shore it still in working order.

As she finishes checking and cleaning it she turns to face me and pops herself up onto the table. my eyes are fixed on her as I watch her bring her hands up and slowly undoes the buttons on her blouse and gently pull it open until her pert little nipples are in view. She take a can of whipped cream she shacks it as if she had a cock in her hand and the squirts a little over each nipple and then gives me a sexy wink letting me know she was ready for me to come over to her.

I take the last mouth fall of my beer and smile at Old Joe

"Have fun Tango"

"I will     ooowww   I Will"

As I walk towards the table with Sexi all ready for me I pull of my black T-shirt and put it over the back of a chair. As I retch the table I smile at Sexi  and lean into her and whisper "Your not quite ready"

And open one of the little drawers in the table and take out a blindfold Sexi just smiles and nods her head just the once letting me know she is happy to wear it. Gently I place it over her eyes and whisper in her ear again "Your not to move your hands from behind you! Nod if you agree!" Sexi gave just one nod again.

Placing my hands on her knees I push them open and lean forward letting my mouth close down over her right nipple taking all the cream from it in one go then sucking it hard. This make Sexi arch her back pushing her nipple harder into my mouth I move over to her left nipple but this time I lick the cream from this nipple with just the tip of my tongue making her nipple grow harder.

Moving my hands up Sexi thighs up over her little leather mini skirt and up the front of her blouse and start to undo the rest of the buttons, I pull it off her shoulder and down her arms behind her back making it harder to move her arms.
Taking the can of cream I shack it hard and then with  my thumb I left her chin and with one long squirt I put a line of cream right down her front just stopping above her skirt.

With my hands back on the inside of her knees I push her legs a little wider as I lean in and with one long lick I lick all the cream from her and filling my mouth  with it. Before I try to swallow it I move up and kiss Sexi deep and hard letting my tongue push some of the cream into her willing mouth as our tongues twisted and flicked against each others.

Breaking our kiss I move my hands down to her skirt she lifts her bun up letting me pull her skirt down as it starts to move I hock my thumbs in the waist band of her panties and pull them down with her skirt. Taking them right off I put them on the back of the chair with my shirt. I pull the try of goodies over to the side of Sexi and tell her to lay back on the table.

lifting her feet up onto the edge of the table I lean between them and kiss her again, taking a strawberry from the try I pop it between Sexi's
lips letting her suck on it before she popped it into her mouth. Taking the cream again this time I squirt it over Sexi's exposed pussy witch make Sexi gasp and moan softly feeling the clodness of the cream. I start to use the strawberries rubbing then in the cream and along her pussy lips making her moan again before eating it and then feeding the next one to Sexi..................

Marniejo
: 52

Kiss Me Babe!

« #2163 : March 09, 2017, 09:22:18 PM »

Sitting in the corner of the bar, I watched Sexi pick up the tray of goodies then watched her sway over to the table.  Smiling as she cleaned the table, arranged the tray and settled in place, I wondered who would move first.  Ahhhhhhhhhhh, of course, Tangoracer.  Watching him stroll across the room made my mouth water, a pleasant hum running thru my system as he peeled off his shirt, damn that man has some amazing muscles in his back. All I could think was, sure would like to get those tight jeans off him. 

I ordered another glass of white wine and watched as he helped himself to Sexi and the cream on her titties.  when I saw him push her legs wide and spray the cream on her pussy, I knew I had to join in. 

Walking up behind him, I softly drug my nails down his hard back, watching his muscles flutter under the pressure.  I loved when his strong hand reached back and grabbed my ass.  I smiled as Sexi moaned, her head falling back as Tangos lips touched her pussy.  I kissed my way down tangos back, reaching around and loosening the buckle on his jeans, slipping my hand inside to ensure I didn't catch him with the zipper. 

running my hands down his legs, I grabbed the can of spray cream off the table, and the bottle of chocolate sauce as I sank to my knees, pushing tangos legs wide, I scooted thru and under the table.  tugging his jeans down a bit, loosening them from his hips, I pulled them down far enough for his amazing cock to spring free. 

I could hear Sexi moaning from atop the table, and heard Tango moan deep in his throat when I wrapped my hang around his cock, stroking it firmly as I shook the can of cream, before spraying a nice long strip of cream along the length of him, then a light drizzle of chocolate before licking the head of him, then slowly swallowing the full length of his cock!! 

FUCK MARNIEE I heard him moan...........

My mouth was too full to respond

wrapping my hands around the back of his thighs, I pulled him close, taking his cock so deep, tasting the mixture of cream, chocolate and mmmmmm, some salty mix is sneaking in.  feeling his hips start to push, deeper into my throat, yeah, just like that...................
« : March 10, 2017, 01:57:21 PM Marniejo »

sexilicious

« #2164 : March 10, 2017, 01:05:02 PM »

As I sit there on the table, I watch Tango move towards me.  His shirt peeled off and laid over the back of the chair once he reaches the table.  Tango had a huge grin on his face as he looks at me.

"Your not quite ready." Tango whispers in my ear.

Smiling up at Tango, I watch as he opens one of the hidden drawers in the table and pulls out a blindfold.  Nodding once, I let him know that it is ok. He places the blindfold over my eyes and take away my sight of the bar.  Enclosed in darkness, my ears listen a bit more intensely.  My pussy starts dripping more of its juice as my body knows that it is about time to feel some sweet pleasure.

"You're not to move your hands from behind you! Nod if you agree!" Tango whispers intensely.

Nodding my head once, I let Tango know that I understood as I hold my hands behind me.  Clasping tightly to the table, I know I am going to need all the willpower I can muster not to move them to grab him.

I feel Tango's hands on my knees as he presses them open and his body settles against mine.  His warm mouth closes over my right nipple and sucks hard on the cream.  My body presses harder into his mouth as I want more of that sweet sensation.  Tango lets go of the nipple and licks at the other covered nipple while my nipples grow into harder peaks.

Tango's hands glide against my thighs up to the buttons on the blouse.  His hands finish unbuttoning the buttons and pulls the blouse off my shoulders which trap my arms behind my back securing me softly in the fabric.

Tango lifts my chin and I feel the cold squirt of the cream as he places a long line of cream down the middle.  He stops right where my skirt begun.

My knees pressed wider as I feel the heat of Tango's body against me.  My pussy pulsing with need as he licks the cream off my body in one lick.  His mouth presses against mine, and I kiss him hungrily as I enjoy the cream.

Tango's hands slide down to my skirt and lingers there.  I lift my body up a little and feel his hands take both my skirt and panties off.  The juices sliding down my leg as he pulled the panties down my legs. 

Laying down on the table, Tango places my feet on the edge of the table and leans in between my legs as he kisses me again.  Sucking on the juicy berry, Tango placed in my mouth before eating it and licking my lips.  I hoped it would drive him crazy with need.

Suddenly, I felt the coldness of the cream squirted on my pussy making me gasp at first.  Quite soon it turned into a moan as Tango has fun dipping the strawberries in my pussy and once in a while feeds me the berry.  My pussy coating the cream and berry giving the hint of desire in each of the berries.

Hearing footsteps approach, I know someone has come up to join the fun.  Suddenly, Tango yells out as he obviously is getting quite the work up on himself.  His hands tightening a bit as he clasps onto my thigh for support.

"FUCK MARNIEE."

Smiling to myself as I know soon others will join in on some hot fun.  It wasn't long before I heard a voice.

"Now Tango. Share a little bit of this fun."

martinus
: 1446

« #2165 : March 11, 2017, 05:44:33 AM »

cruising along in my patrol car to see if i can catch any speeding girls around town, i notice it's time for a break. So i turn my police cruiser in the direction of the AB&G.

as i arrive i notice both tango's and Sexi's car in the parking lot and smile.  mmm now this could be a interesting break.

I open the door and walk in the joint. As my eyes adapt to the low lighting inside i see movement in the back at the place the turntable has been standing useless for so long. My smile gets bigger as i noticed someone is been turning it on again. It's Sexi that's on top of it with Tango between her legs.

By closer inspection i notice they are not the only ones, from underneath the revolving platform another head sticks out, sucking on tango's hardened pole. I could not tell who was on the ground but then i hear Tango moan.

"Fuck Marniee"

So now i now who's down there, but i know i have to step in, girls should be on top of the table not under it, the mechanics of the table could hurt them if it starts turning.

So i walk up to the table, after signing old joe i need a drink, and he nods he's going to bring one.

"Now Tango, Share a little bit of this fun " i say to announce my presence.

The sound of my voice makes a smile appear on Sexi's face. Tango is to busy to notice, but when i start to bend down and reach for Marniejo he just laughs, wich in turns makes the whip cream that he was licking off Sexi flying around.

"Come Marnie, the usual place for girls here is on top of the table, you could hurt yourself down there"

As i guide her to the top side i also help her out of the little clothing she has left on before her lovely ass sits bare on the table.

"Oh yes" Tango laughs,

"now that's how it should be, girls on top, make sure you strap her down tightly before i give this thing a spin" as he starts to tie Sexi to the table.

I ask Marnie if she wants to be the giving or receiving part. She smiles

"What do you think, giving is was just getting getting more appetite for cock"

So i strap her in on her back with her head to the outside of the table so she can get a good look and reach to what's coming in front of her mouth when the table stops.

I make some adjustments to the table's electronics so that the computer knows wich places are filled on the in and outside so it can stop in the right position.

"You ready at your end Tango" i ask

I see a thumbs up coming from him

"Who has the remote to activate ?"

But when i ask that Sexi sticks out her arm, showing the remote and pushes the button. The table starts turning, it makes 2 complete cycles before it stops.

I smile as i see the result, Seems i got whip cream and strawberries for lunch and marniejo gets her sausage back.

I quickly stick my head between Sexi's legs to enjoy my lunchtime, making me wonder how soon other will come and follow our examples

tangoracer

« #2166 : March 12, 2017, 01:18:39 PM »

Having feed Sexi a couple more strawberries i take the chocolate and squirt it over her cream covers pussy and then push my face hard down onto her pussy. Licking and sucking at the mix of the cream chocolate and Sexi's sweet juices I hear her moans grow as the pleasure builds up from my tongue.

I feel the farm drag of nails down my back making my flinch at the sharpness of them. I moan into Sexi's pussy as the nails dig into my skin.
I reach back around me and grab hold of the ass of the person behind me and pull her tight into me. I feel her start to kiss my back and I let her ass go as she kisses her way down my back her hands move around to the buckle of my belt and starts to undo it then her hand sliding inside my jeans as she undoes the zip.

Feeling her move from behind me and sliding under the table and start to pull my jeans down. As she dose I move my head and look who was doing what she was doing to me with just a quick glance I see its Marnie and get back to licking and sucking Sexi's clit and pussy.

Feeling Marnie hand rap around my shaft and slowly work its way along it's length I moan deep into Sexi's pussy. I feel the cold softness of cream along my cock and the the warmth of some chocolate source up and down each side of the cream. But then I feel some soft lips around  the tip of my cock then in one move my cock is deep in her throat,

"FUCK ME MARNIEE" I moan into Sexi's pussy

Just as I start to move my hips and fuck Marmie's willing pushing my cock right into her throat I hear the voice of my boss,

"Now Tango, Share a little bit of this fun "

I don't move but feel Marnie being taken from under the table.

"Come Marnie, the usual place for girls here is on top of the table, you could hurt yourself down there"

"Oh yes" I laugh,

"now that's how it should be, girls on top, make sure you strap Sexi down tightly before i give this thing a spin Tango"

I break away from Sexi and strap her wrists to the table so she will be safe for the spin.

Martinus puts Marnie across the table from Sexi laying on her back.

"You ready at your end Tango"He asks

I give him a thumbs up and the table spins around a few times I watch As Sexi's pussy and Marnie's head pass bye.
The table stops with Marnie's head right in front of me  as I stand up and take hold of Marnie's head her mouth opens and lets me start to fuck her throat deep I take the chocolate source and squirt along my shaft as it slowly move back and forth deep into Marnies mouth and throat.  Her moans grow loader with each thrust deep her body arches up from the table as she offers  her body to me.

I take the chocolate source and squirt a single line down her body just stopping above her shaved pussy.
Pushing my cock deep back into her throat I lean over her licking my tongue down the line of source and then take her clit between my lips and sucking it hard 

sexilicious

« #2167 : March 13, 2017, 01:27:33 PM »

As the new man continues to talk, I finally recognize his voice as being Martin.

"Who has the remote to activate ?"

Sticking my arm out slightly, I show Martin the remote and hit the button which spins the table around.  The coolness of the breeze blowing against my moistened pussy while the table spins around. 

Once the table stops, I feel the mouth quickly taking the strawberry from my pussy.  The cream soon disappears as the tongue begins to lick up every morsel like a starving man.  I realize it must be Martin who loves his strawberries and cream. 

The sound of Martin's zipper fills the room as he takes off his pants.  I hear the whip cream being sprayed again, but I don't feel any landing on me.  Martin climbs up on the table and places his cock against my lip.  Opening my mouth I take the offered cock and start sucking. 

The taste of cream and precum fills my mouth, and I suck harder on Martin's cock.  Licking around the whole cock, I make sure to get every drop of the whip cream.  There always seemed to be just a little bit more cream or maybe Martin kept spraying more cream onto his cock to make sure he got a good sucking.

Martin's moans fill the air as I suck his cock deeper into my mouth.  I feel him start thrusting against my mouth as his cock wants to go deeper.

My pussy wept as it wanted some attention too.  The moisture dripped down onto the table when a finger slipped between the folds and massaged the inner lips.

I couldn't tell if it was Martin who reached back to pay attention to my pussy or if someone else had walked up and joined us. I didn't really care.  My pussy was getting attention, and I was enjoying the whip cream cock in my mouth. 

minni91
: 114

Minni Mouse

« #2168 : April 08, 2017, 03:25:54 PM »

On my travels i decide i needed a break, i'd been on the road a solid 6hours and needed a break, maybe even a fruity cider. Finding a lonesome building that advertises it was a bar and grill.. i was feeling a bit peakish, might as well try it out.

Opening the doors, i notice it isnt the usual set up of a grill... looking over to one side, there is a circular table with two very hot naked women spread eagled on a table and two equally hot men, who seem to know what they are doing... seems a lot of chocolate sauce and whipped cream mixed into the events... Getting slightly hot under the collar, i head to the bar and try to find out what is going on with the place.

Arriving at the bar, i catch the attention of the attendant, introducing myself to him and ordering myself a double black sambucca and coke. my eyes still wondering over to the table and the display going on... The bar tender introduces himself as Joe and leans over the bar for me to hear him explain that the guys are the regular NSPD captain and chief who pop in often and like to de-stress with the ladies...

I couldn't help myself, i had to head over and somehow either introduce myself and see if i could watch or maybe even join in... The closer i got the more i saw, one young lady had a cock deep in her throat and her pussy on display for all to see the juices flowing from her, and see it throbbing and wanting attention... the other lady was moaning out in pleasure with the other guys head buried deep between her legs and his cock buried in her mouth....

I see an opportunity to just get involved, taking a quick glance around the bar, i dont see many people and even fewer watching what is happening like its a normal thing that happens here... that pussy is just glistening and asking for attention, so tentatively i reach out with one hand and stroke through the juicy folds of the young lady's pussy, feeling her clench around my finger, lifting my finger to my lips to taste her juices... before reaching back down and circling two fingers around her swollen clit

tangoracer

« #2169 : April 09, 2017, 07:30:40 AM »

Sucking hard into Marniejo now every wet pussy I feel the brush of a leg against mine with out looking up from the sweet taste of Marniejo I reach down behind me and feel the soft warm flesh of a ladies leg.

Moving my hand around the leg I start to run it up the back of her thigh, as my hand moves higher I feel her other leg on the back of my hand but before I know it she opened her legs letting my hand move freely high up her thigh.
Pushing my tongue deeper between Marniejo silk lips and thrusting my hard cock deep into her throat her muffled moans grow louder as the pleasure began to rise up through her whole body.

Hearing Marniejo moans I keep moving my hand up the inner thigh of this unknown lady as my hand reaches the top of her thigh and rests against the fabric of her panties. I feel that they are all ready damp using my thumb I run it along the wet patch of her panties before moving it along the seam around her thigh and sliding my thumb under it.
Feeling her wet lips against my thumb I push upwards sliding my thumb deep into her wet core, as she takes my thumb deep into her wet core her legs buckle letting me take her weight on my thumb pushing it even deeper into her. 

minni91
: 114

Minni Mouse

« #2170 : May 21, 2017, 11:48:48 AM »

With my head deep between the young ladies juicy folds, i feel the brush of a hand slip up the side of my legs, like an instant reaction, i open my legs further to give the male easier access to the area i know he wants to head towards.

Even from just watching the scene i was becoming moist, so having this hand now stroking up between my legs over my panties, i'm literally drenched, moaning out softly into the young ladies pussy, as i slurp at her juices, licking around her clit, feeling her tremble beneath me, showing her the attention that i'm getting from the gentleman who's face i haven't even seen yet.

Spreading the young ladies legs further apart as i slide my tongue deep into her, giving the same thrusts with my tongue as the gentleman beside has , having pushed my panties to the side and is now burying his thumb deep within me, pushing deep within me in a rhythmic pattern, my legs start to buckle and i fall onto his thumb harder, grinding my teeth hard against the young ladies clit and pushing her over the edge, and moaning around the other gentleman's cock. I feel my own orgasm ripple through me and i squirt hard, making quite a mess.

The gentleman removes his thumb from within me and stands up, i can see the glistering cum of the other young lady he has had his head between around his mouth, he puts his thumb in his mouth to taste my juices and seems to enjoy the taste of it as he winks at me. Both ladies on the table seem stated and are breathing heavily not seeing what is unfolding.

"Hi, i'm Tango, i haven't seen you around these parts before. New to the area?"

"Hi, I'm Minni, I was just passing through, just needed to stop for something to eat and drink"

"Well i can see you have had a drink, did you like it? Are you thirsty for more?" he says with a wicked smile on his face

"Well i have been on the road a long time, What would you suggest i try next?"

"Well i think you may need to freshen up after all that driving. There is a Spa through that door, with a hot tub and walk in shower just screaming your name" as he points towards a door towards the back end of the bar, giving me the invitation to head towards them

"A Spa? A Hot Tube? Walk In Shower? Is it big enough for two?" becoming brave around this man, i can't help the excitement

"It's big enough for three" I spin around and notice the other guy who still had his cock deep in the throat of the lady i had just given an orgasm to.

I'm now in no rush to carry on my travels, besides i had downed a double sambucca and coke, there is no way i'm fit to be driving for the next few hours at least. Besides this spa and walk in shower sounds interesting. I saunter off in the direction of the door leading to the spa, wondering what the next few hours may bring :)

Kaitlyn1989

« #2171 : December 01, 2017, 05:51:56 PM »

It’s Friday, a beautiful cool sunny day. I am feeling extra giddy today…. always a “good” thing for ME. Greeted this morning with an unexpected treat from my LADY, one of those perfect “rare” finds that captures our story. Plus… she has been quite wordy these last few days with a playful timbre in her voice. That is a BIG turn on for me.

My work week now over, it’s time to party n dance but my hubby is away on Biz and I have nothing scheduled for this Friday evening. As I ponder what to do with my night… my mind begins to wander, drifting into the comfort of the past and picks up on a memory of my first time at the Achat Bar n Grille. A very special night, and time for me. OUR beginning, filled with a cocktail of desires n emotions and fueled by the intoxication of anticipation.

The squawk of a horn quickly brings me out of my fugue, but not empty handed… I come out of my day dream with plans for the night.  ;D The best kind too; the unplanned, unscripted and spontaneous type. I quickly signal and turn around, my adventure will begin at the AchatB&G. And I get to check in on Joe and pound a couple shots while I see who pops in.

I manage to remember the way without using my Nav, it is still pretty early for a Friday night and I am greeted with plenty of parking options. The neon lights shine their aura in the cool misty twilight giving it a surreal appearance. Snagging my purse n locking my ride I proceeded in the direction of what I knew was jukebox music, dim lighting, and hopefully a hint of adventure too. Would be real special going into these Christmas holidays to run into an old friend or lover. Catch up on our lives, reminisce the past and perhaps a bit more…    ;)

With a hefty tug I open the old oversized door to the Bar and with it a new world… the reality behind me fades as the door slowly closes while a new one unfolds before me. I am immediately immersed in the energy of its surroundings; each sense picking up something new and unique to this place of fantasy. As I pan around the sprawling sparsely lit room I find Joe where I always remember him… behind the protection of this wide solid wood bar hiding a couple of large well used bats and his dusty Rossmore  which luckily has never been used.

Joe glances over at the door with a polished “Welcome” smile out of habit until our eyes make contact, recognition is made and memories come to the surface. The change in Joe’s smile is subtle but evident as is the glimmer in his eyes. He waves me over but I am already two steps into his direction with a smile of my own in tow.

We fill the time with small talk between a couple shots of my fav poison…. Ouzo. I am happily surprised to see Joe still keeps a bottle in the freezer. It goes down cold but quickly warms the “right” places and fills me with “spicy” thoughts too.   :o

I am catching a pretty good buzz hangin at the Bar chatting with Joe, listening to songs only found on the old style mechanical jukeboxes and…. like Joe, always glancing at the door each time it briefly opens, letting in a peek of that “other” world as patrons enter and leave this one. Though I see faces of all flavors, each here for their own adventure, I recognize none of them. And tonight I am hopeful some ole friends might pop in for a surprise.

Joe gives me a reassuring smile…. “Don’t you fret Kaity…. it’s still early for a Friday night.” Recognizing my hopes for a familiar face and knowing what will put a quick smile on my face Joe reaches for the Ouzo pouring us another shot  “You know “our” gang prefers the later night hours and now that the temps are finally cooling many will be returning from their cottages on Crystal lake.” 

Reaching for the shot glass I give Joe a nod of agreement and a wishful smile.  "Well, here's to serendipity. " I added before downing my shot.

“Well SWEETIE," Joe speaks matter-of-factly as he reaches for the freezer door "While you are waiting, let's have another go, this one is on the house." he finishes as he tops off the shots. “Bottom’s up.... to another round of your liquid aphrodisiac and of course one of MY Toasts.”

“To possibilities that often times come with; uninvited, unexpected n unscripted encounters.  CHEERS.” Joe exclaimed as we both tossed back the cold translucent liquid to our throats where it began it’s long numbing journey downward.

“Cheers Joe” I reply, licking my lips and tapping his now empty glass in thanks. “NOW.... who do you think might be the first to pop in and surprise us?”  i quickly add in a playful tone, my giddiness fueled by those 3 shots “I know who I’m thinking of… “ accentuated with my best Devil Doll smile as i feel the warmth of the Ouzo spread deep within my flesh.

« : December 01, 2017, 06:01:24 PM Kaitlyn1989 »
Amethyst
: 52

« #2172 : March 04, 2019, 12:55:18 PM »

The gravel crunches as she steps from her truck , pausing for a second she inhales the cool crisp air and rests her back against the steel . She is so glad she wore her slacks for the drive , she reaches her arms up taking a much needed stretch and grunts at the welcoming feel.
 Thoughts start to fill her mind of long days gone by , she sighs softly and smiles to herself . this is just what she needs , the calm .. the peace , the large open spaces. She doesn't enter the bar tonight , tonight she will relax from the long drive and come tomorrow she will seek out some work , setting down her foundations to a new beginning.

tangoracer

« #2173 : March 11, 2019, 03:10:05 PM »

It's been over a year since I've been in Nymphomania let alone into the Bar & Grill.
Pulling up into the grave parking lot outside I recognize a couple of the cars parked up sliding in next to Old Joe's old ford pickup. Grabbing my trusty old cowboy hat I kick the old where I've been dust off and walk towards the bar doors. Kicking the steps as I step up each on getting the dust off my boots.

Pushing open the door the cool air from inside hits my face I take a deep breath of the air conditioned air. As I walk over to the bar but before I can get to the end a beer glass slides down the bar towards me and an old friendly voice,

"Welcome back Tango!   That ones on the house."

Looking down the bar I can't see Old Joe anywhere but then he pops up from under the bar,

"Thank you Joe"  I say  as I take a big mouth full
It's been a long time not seeing you in here
"Yeap had to get way for a bit"

And as Joe is a good barman he knows not to ask any questions.

I sit at the bar and Joe just keeps my glass full, looking over at the stage I notice my old guitar and walk over to the stage. Picking her up I blow the dust off and put the strap over my shoulder and walk over to the mick. As I stand in front of it Joe turns on the stage lights .
I tap the foot pedal and the backing track starts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo

As the song ends I walk back to the bar and Joe has already put a fresh beer on the bar

Not had anyone sing in here for so long good to hear it again

tangoracer

« #2174 : April 09, 2019, 08:25:50 AM »

After finishing a coupe more beers I smile at Joe "time for  a shower and clean up"
I get up and head to the pool room and unlock the door at the back of the room. Pushing the door open I feel the cool air from the dark tunnel hit face and I walk throw it and close the door behind me letting my eye adjust to the drak I walk down the tunnel and push the big door at the end open.
I stand there  in the doorway thinking to myself "Its been far to long anyone has been here.

Stepping into the Ice House I walk down the hallway  passed Bears door  then onto Brandybee I stop and smile and walk up to the net door resting my hand on it  "I miss you my sweet Mistress Christina k"  Shaking my head I walk into the great hall with a big smile remembering all the fun and games that have gone on in here. Looking over at the St Andrews cross a bigger smile crosses my face as fond memories fill my head. I keep walking down until I retch the last door on the right.

Pushing the heavy oak door open  I step inside my own chamber, I stand there and just look around before closing the door and head to the Bathroom. Striping off I turn on the walking shower and look in the mirror seeing all of my HB's make up and products still on the shelf under it. 
As the water  hits me  I rest my hands on the wall  and let my mind run wild as all the memories of the fun I'v had in this shower.

: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146  
« previous next »
: