*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  POSES
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 9
: POSES  ( 79636 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : July 11, 2012, 01:27:18 PM »

Just lately , Ive noticed and heard rumblings about the discrepancies in the number of poses  available to the different orientations in this delightful game.  So I thought I'd check them out myself in the shop...

FF have 34 poses ; FS have 35 poses ; FM have 75 poses  F Group have 49 poses

SF have 35 poses ; SS have 17 poses ; SM have 30 poses ; S Group have 37 poses

MM have 17 poses ;  M group have 47 poses

Quite frankly, As an MF user, I am embarrassed that the minority groups have so few poses and yet pay the same subscription as myself.  I know, its a question of money and this is a business .. but  MF have over twice the amount of  anyone else and the S & M orientations lack of poses  is appauling.

In the last poll, my "bedtime" pose won, well I just feel it wouldnt be fair for us to have anymore poses at the moment ... and I ask the Achat Gods to concentrate on the minority orientations...

I can work with the poses we have as I'm sure most of the MF can,  and I believe its time now to give the others a fair crack of the whip.  You can still make money from the clothes in the shop etc...

It will also encourage more of the minority groups to join the game and I'm sure as your poses come out, they will sell well in the groups concerned.

For me, I dont think I can buy any more MF poses until I feel there's a  fairer playing ground for all orientations.

Taking care and showing support for each other in this game is important too.  I hope you take notice of someone who plays regular on here. Thank you.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tryst
: 5

« #1 : July 11, 2012, 01:37:42 PM »

I think all us girls have actually roomed with that guy who wants to do all 75 poses in one session and I was finished at pose change 5.

No more feeding the energizer bunnies!! 

But yes... more clothes... lots.  Shopping  *glee!*

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : July 11, 2012, 08:35:45 PM »

hehe sorry tryst but i dont met this guy  ;D and i will never meet him (or i will not know its him cause it will be out of room just chatting) lol

welcome to this crazy forum  ;)

@brandy : thanks to your support and nice work  :) . But it need a precision , what do you call F group ?

If its all 3some who have a F in it , its little wrong cause you cant put the FFF ( and accessory the SSS and MMM ) in the same groups as the FMM/FFM/FSM/FSS/FFS/SSM/SMM cause this is some poses that theorically they dont use .

But i agree that it will be a long work to spare all combinations  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #3 : July 12, 2012, 12:48:13 AM »

Though the lack of poses for the LGBT community is explained through the economic principles the A-team holds high, I can't deny the big sense of injustice that I have felt from the start of becoming a member. Admitted, I wasn't really bothered about them until after I met a few very nice girls and guys that were outside the 'headset' as it's been called before, recently that lack of poses became blatently clear when spending time with a Tgirl, preparing a surprise for the erotic story contest.

Even with the biggest imagination, it is hard to play out all fantasies with the current offering of poses. It seems almost better to neglect the poses all together and rp solely with words.  ::) I wonder if that was the set-up of the game.. The a-team has been working hard to adjust mf poses to fx and sx poses, that has to be said as well. it is a course the A-team has chosen to take about 8-9 months ago. I want to point that out, because it has been the result of increased efforts of the LGBT community to speak out and make their wishes known.

The LGBT community is small, compared to the headset, but still.. If you combine your forces, speak out in a reasonable manner, gather support for your wshes, the A-team can be persuaded to focus more of their limited time towards creating the poses to fill the gap that is now present. Be specific in your requests, gather support and show them that it is worth their while, if only to heighten customer satisfaction. It's something they've been trying to do with upgrading existing mf poses. I'd be happy to not have an upgrade of mf poses for a while, if they would concentrate on creating LGBT specific poses. but again, out your voice and wishes and have patience..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : July 12, 2012, 02:08:44 AM »

Let's be honest. I think all of us (FM) will accept to wait for new poses and are happy for new poses for all other orientations. But what do we also do? We suggest new FM-poses, ask for new/better actions ih the existing ones and go and buy each new pose at once.
Are we mean? NO. It's because we are for FM.

You may call it thoughtlessness or simply habit.

Is there a way out? It depends on paying customers. I don't know if there are enough (homo) girls, shemales and gay men to buy the number of poses that the A-Team needs to get enough money to exist.
One idea: We all concentrate on poses that can be published for all genders, like bedtime, foreplay/after play, sm/bondage...

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : July 12, 2012, 06:34:23 AM »

Sorry Rukya,  been awhile since I did Group play . .. I just counted the group poses under the  women section   .... I didn't really check what gender they all were  ... It was really to show the differences of the number compared to the other groups to try and get my point across ...

I just think it would be nice, if the Achat Gods now concentrated on the basic poses and others for the minority groups for awhile so they can catch up and at least  have a decent selection to play with .... The discrepancy is beyond fair now I feel...

It would also open up the interest more for these groups to join in too .....  How are you going to generate interest or maintain  such members when the product is quite poor for them....   

Come on Achat Gods,  lots care about this site and want it to flourish and succeed.  Give the other orientations  a fair chance too.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : July 12, 2012, 10:15:36 AM »

@Tight and Lover... there is that underlying reality... but too the costs of recent releases have been high...  which would deplete funds from the economy... I think they are in a good position at the moment to release poses for the other orientations without dispruting much.

Though the others might squawk at this... new poses may be in fact measured for response... awaiting some sort of measurment  before dedicating limited resources into developing poses for smaller groups which may not yield a profitable return. It's better that they focus on what these groups really want... and to me why this issue should be discusssed heavily as to what poses each group wants offered to them.

We have seen some good responses when that focus was made... and should not detract from the purpose there.

I encourage people to put their energy there and petition for the specifics...

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : July 12, 2012, 10:45:28 AM »

well, lets spend two words about this......
we know the majority of the users here are hetero and the one worst represented on the forum is the home one. in 10 months of achat i had seen several homo guys poping up in the forum but disappear after few days, so it can be logic to see really rare release for them. same can be say for shemale, there is just 3 or maybe 4 users who represent them.

In those last months, we had try to promote the forum, but at last we weren't able to increase the minority community of homo, sissy and lesbian, only the hetero is incresed! and this gonna influenze poll for new poses too, of course...a good step was made whit this last one creating diffent poll for LGTB and hetero, but at last LGBT have so much variable! If we can make this sistem more better and increase the speed for suggestion and voting time, maybe things gonna be better.

my 2 cents

West69
: 123

« #8 : July 12, 2012, 11:32:21 AM »

Just lately , Ive noticed and heard rumblings about the discrepancies in the number of poses  available to the different orientations in this delightful game.  So I thought I'd check them out myself in the shop...

FF have 34 poses ; FS have 35 poses ; FM have 75 poses  F Group have 49 poses

SF have 35 poses ; SS have 17 poses ; SM have 30 poses ; S Group have 37 poses

MM have 17 poses ;  M group have 47 poses

Quite frankly, As an MF user, I am embarrassed that the minority groups have so few poses and yet pay the same subscription as myself.  I know, its a question of money and this is a business .. but  MF have over twice the amount of  anyone else and the S & M orientations lack of poses  is appauling.

In the last poll, my "bedtime" pose won, well I just feel it wouldnt be fair for us to have anymore poses at the moment ... and I ask the Achat Gods to concentrate on the minority orientations...

I can work with the poses we have as I'm sure most of the MF can,  and I believe its time now to give the others a fair crack of the whip.  You can still make money from the clothes in the shop etc...

It will also encourage more of the minority groups to join the game and I'm sure as your poses come out, they will sell well in the groups concerned.

For me, I dont think I can buy any more MF poses until I feel there's a  fairer playing ground for all orientations.

Taking care and showing support for each other in this game is important too.  I hope you take notice of someone who plays regular on here. Thank you.

I congratulate you on your approach to offer research data, as well as your personal objectivity. Let me first offer he comment that it takes a tolerant and introspective person that is willing to investigate inequality, especially when it is outside their personal preferences. If society were amenable to your approach we might have less prejudice and moral outrage, but that is a discussion for another day.

Returning to your central point, assuming your math is valid, there is a clear imbalance in poses as an opportunity for enjoyment by certain groups. You have offered data to illustrate this. I assume by your surprise that you went into the project with a null hypothesis, and the goal of disproving it. At least you used a research methodology instead of the conjecture and emotional "raging against the night" that I usually see.

In my opinion, ACHAT owes you a considered and well-thought out response. NOT vague references to "economic viability" or "cost shifting of funds from hetero to LGBT poses"
Your effort deserves an answer containing financial data. A thorough cost analysis that helps the people that actually pay the bills (you and me) MAKE AN INTELLIGENT DECISION.

Again, I applaud you for your efforts. I happen to personally agree with you, but as a former business consultant for the SBA, I want to see some PROOF from ACHAT to support their assumption that continued inequality of pose orientations translates to good business. For example, I need to be convinced that a  simple modification of the "69' pose from MF to MM is cost prohibitive.

Successful businesses not only do marketing analyses, "focus groups", etc, but they LISTEN to them and act upon the objective data.
christinak
: 142

« #9 : July 12, 2012, 12:16:34 PM »

I don't doubt there is a good deal of expense that goes into development here.  All I'm asking for now is a little fairness.  The MF poses have all they need at this point for everyone to have a good time with hetrosexual sex.  The two main addtions lately are the Swing and The Glory Hole.  Neither one of these is necessary relative to the need for improved and added posses for those interested in LGBT.  When I see things like the two last additions, any excitement about them is quickly over run by a feeling of being left out when I want to play with other women. 

It's just not fair.  :(

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Bear
: 3856

« #10 : July 12, 2012, 12:45:44 PM »

@hb... the shemale community HAS grown...  we see numerous posts, although not regular... but more and more input coming from them.

@Christy I have never ever seen a multiple release of a pose for all orientations done at once. The reason has never been disclosed... all I can offer is speculation why. The time is clear though a push again is needed to respond  for attention. As I did before... I do so again... Be active in voice of which of those poses you want to see adapted ... and let them know, by rallying support in the appropriate threads.

mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #11 : July 13, 2012, 08:14:14 AM »

This is just an idea. 

Maybe y'all ought to start a petition.  Make up some sort of form about developing more of the poses for the orientation you want them to work on.  Get all your friends and folks that agree with it to put their name on it.  We all have a network, right?

I supposed it could backfire though, if only a handful of folks agree to put their name on it.  I mean, out of all the members on the site there are only a few of us who visit this place.  So that should be considered too.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #12 : July 13, 2012, 08:58:35 AM »

hmmm i think the rentability is not a totally good argumentation to explain the favorisation of poses for one orientation . I mean if it was , the site will just have to be only hétéro .

Like MF , others orientations are paying their membership even if they are less in number . So they have right to the same fun as the majority .
« : July 14, 2012, 07:30:38 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : July 14, 2012, 12:54:03 PM »

We have severals polls for poses, clothes, rooms...

What I have done long time ago was a poll about the next update at all... Should we start a poll "Which orientation shall get the next update?"
Everyone is allowed to bring up his/her friends to this forum and vote.

West69
: 123

« #14 : July 14, 2012, 06:57:50 PM »

We have severals polls for poses, clothes, rooms...

What I have done long time ago was a poll about the next update at all... Should we start a poll "Which orientation shall get the next update?"
Everyone is allowed to bring up his/her friends to this forum and vote.

While this is certainly one attempt at being "fair", a "democratic vote" approach always inherently favors the majority. If I may suggest an alternative approach, have everyone vote on the ten MOST favorite poses in FM, then if anatomically feasible, go back and make sure they are adapted to every orientation. This would help us catch up on the discrepancy, and give all orientations access to the perceived best poses.

As a second step toward progress, when the discrepancy between orientations is mitigated, set the development of future poses to ROTATE between all orientations. For example,
FM, then FF, then MM, then SF, then, SM, etc. etc. Now, before someone criticizes me on the order let me state that I don't really care. Let ACHAT management put it in order of best financial return-on-investment. It the CONCEPT of rotation that I am advocating, which would prevent three or four FM poses being developed before any other orientation got a chance.

PS If you are the type of person that is prone to the negative, please don't focus on the flaws of my suggestions. Instead, please use your creativity to suggest viable options, rather than "watersporting" my humble ideas. ;D
: [1] 2 3 ... 9  
« previous next »
: