*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ♥ The Tattler Discussions - A-Chat Tattler 2nd edition ♥
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: ♥ The Tattler Discussions - A-Chat Tattler 2nd edition ♥  ( 38557 )
jeanona31
: 503

« #15 : January 11, 2017, 11:22:08 AM »

Although I do not have the talent or time to run a "publication", nor am I qualified to be it's editor. I do tend to read all that is posted and I am a bit chatty myself. IF there are others more qualified than me that want to try to get this publication running again ..... they can rely on me to help.

I could ..... Cover a story, write a poem, conduct an interview or perhaps just share my view.
Maybe that's the key to it's revival. It's structure, organization. Lets use the power of numbers to our advantage, let's recruit some writers and  reporters. Even if each is only part-time, when they have time to contribute. Make it about teamwork, it could be fun too. Just an idea from a wacky girl who loves to have fun and also cares.

hmmm, appears "somebody" has returned from a hiatus and is stirring up the "pot". Bringing things to life. I like it ALOT ;D

Thank you Kait, I'm just trying to give a small contribution to this place and  that certainly would not have been possible without all of you dear people.  ;) Thank you so very much for your support on this issue and any other lol  :D.

I like the way you communicate here and your proposal too. If I may say so, you bought me from the start with your *Hugs* in every posts, its like warm welcome to everyone who steps here.

I just planned to respond Lover on his previous post then you jumped out with your proposal and I'm so glad to see that someone cares , even more is willing to do something at some issues here. So thanks once again dear sweet Kait. Mwah!

As for me, I'd love to see you on this new duties. I personally don't like much when something seems non possible, I prefer to believe that there must be a way in which it is possible.

@ Lover I've seen Covems dialed with the A-chat Tattler after Norwich. Maybe he has some kind of template for the Achat Tattler ? I'd like to hear more opinions about the subject. I'll help in everything if I can...

Thank you both,  :-*

« : February 01, 2017, 01:10:21 PM jeanona31 »

Lover
: 10350

« #16 : January 11, 2017, 03:20:11 PM »

@ Kaitlyn: Thanks :D

@ Jeanona: Thanks for brinnging it up and for offering help :)

@ all: Everybody who is offering support, just post here or send a pm to us mods, telling what you could do.

jeanona31

« #17 : January 15, 2017, 08:44:04 AM »

Lover so what we can do to start A-chat Tattler again - I can do photos for news, depending on what Kait determined by the news. Right now I'm  in the middle of moving to another place for living. Soon as I get settled and start again to work on my desktop computer I can do everything she needs to cover story/news for the Achat Tattler.

Kait please feel free to cover anything you want on your Chatty way  :-* , looking forward to read news again. I look forward to read news in the new but yet old Achat Tattler.

Lover what about template for the Achat Tattler ? Could you do something about this, please check with Covems if its possible ?

Thank you guys,
 :-* :-*
« : January 16, 2017, 04:50:53 PM jeanona31 »

Lover

« #18 : January 16, 2017, 10:10:41 AM »

I am waiting for an answer, if there are any templates or a special software. We still have to wait a little - and mabye while waiting, more members join this idea. At the moment it's just you and Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn1989

« #19 : January 16, 2017, 10:42:43 AM »

Hi Lover n Jean, *hugs* to you both

whew, THANK YOU ........ I do need the "extra" time. ::)

I have a story to finish, one I promised a "special" someone too long ago. You see, I have her trapped in her very own Dungeons, that would be deep in the basements of ICEHOUSE. She needs a drink, she wants to come up for air, visit the Achat Bar & Grill. But I have been a BAD girl, a busy girl, no time to let her out. But my promise lingers, I must fulfill this before I take on any other projects.

Then I will find Jeannie, if I may,  and get her thoughts on how she as "Editor n Chief" would like to proceed. It sure would be nice if we could pick up a "part-time" writer here and there, willing to report on something close to there heart or create something when the mood strikes them.
I think we ought to format our "Tattler" on our internationality and recruit a writer from those places that want to contribute.

I only speak English fluently, I do speak some French but would need a translator to reply or make any sense. Yet even though I only speak a single language while so many others speak two or more, it is not them that gets the benefit in this world, gets it "easy" as they should. It is ME, the "lazy" American that gets to "almost" always communicate in her native tongue.  I really have no idea how difficult it is to communicate with others let alone try to keep up with a conversation among many in the meeting places. I confess I take this for granted. I am so chatty as you all well know. It would devastate me. I would NOT be the same person, not capable. I guess what I am saying in a round bout way as I usually do is thank you all who care enough to use a translator to communicate with others, I for one feel we need to include other languages within this forum other than there "isolated" threads. I want to know what it is like to care enough to work for the meaning of another's thoughts, their words. I want all to feel inclusive and equal , as WE all should.

Just my opine once again, I do have a hard time keeping it to myself  ;D
jeanona31

« #20 : January 16, 2017, 10:44:35 AM »

I am waiting for an answer, if there are any templates or a special software. We still have to wait a little - and mabye while waiting, more members join this idea. At the moment it's just you and Kaitlyn

Me, Kaitlyn and you I hope  :) . At least with your wholly support  ;D

GsCougar

« #21 : January 16, 2017, 12:23:01 PM »

Hello
Jeana, Kaitlyn and Lover ( and all Members)

it sounds good to get the Toddler going again.

If you like I can volunteer as the compositor.
I got the Software and the time :) Since I am exclusive I have more free time for other things as working on my level giggles.

Na, I like creative working ( I gave up on developing in here ) But I do like the Forum, the events, and the Contests.

So if you think you like to provide me with text, picture, and reportages I`ll put it together into a jpg format

Open up an EXTRA IMGUR Account to put those files in ( only for the NEWSPAPER) and give all involved parties ( Jean, Kaith Lover)
the login data just to make sure the crew of the "reporters, editors, publisher" will never have to look for the files to keep it going if some might happen to the compositor.

SO...let me know, Im ready to work with you.

( that wont change my sarcastic attitude towards the Achat gods but I am not DonQuichote :) )

wishing you all a nice day

Sarah
Coug :)
Lover

« #22 : January 16, 2017, 04:23:12 PM »

@ Kaitlyn: Sure you can ask anybody...and everybody is asked to post here or join the idea

@ Jeanona: I'm in the boat, I just can't say how much I will do. I'll care for it here in forum, maybe write something and out all together in the background. Every mod is also caring for it

@ Cougar: Thanks for entering and for the well thought ideas

Kaitlyn1989

« #23 : January 17, 2017, 10:05:15 AM »

Hi All *hugs* I was hopeful and I happen to be pretty lucky too. So I was not too surprised when Sarah popped in and volunteered her amazing talents. She has the goodies to make this a publication and I would be honored to provide some words as a staff reporter.

I am always amazed at how things get started when at first they look so overwhelming and impossible. Then along comes a brave, passionate soul who believes it can be done. It begins one word at a time, one person .... then another until all of a sudden the impossible is real. The power of believing and teamwork is a most amazing thing.

I am optimistic others will see this, they too will come, have FUN and create something special for ALL.

Thank you Jeana for getting the "party" started.
;)

AND ..... whispers to Coug, I too will continue to be that ranting n raving sarcastic "bitch" as long as I have to with Achat  to make them realize their mistake. I am helpless when it comes to some things, I just follow my heart
jeanona31

« #24 : January 17, 2017, 01:53:49 PM »

Hello
Jeana, Kaitlyn and Lover ( and all Members)

it sounds good to get the Toddler going again.

If you like I can volunteer as the compositor.
I got the Software and the time :) Since I am exclusive I have more free time for other things as working on my level giggles.

Na, I like creative working ( I gave up on developing in here ) But I do like the Forum, the events, and the Contests.

So if you think you like to provide me with text, picture, and reportages I`ll put it together into a jpg format

Open up an EXTRA IMGUR Account to put those files in ( only for the NEWSPAPER) and give all involved parties ( Jean, Kaith Lover)
the login data just to make sure the crew of the "reporters, editors, publisher" will never have to look for the files to keep it going if some might happen to the compositor.

SO...let me know, Im ready to work with you.

( that wont change my sarcastic attitude towards the Achat gods but I am not DonQuichote :) )

wishing you all a nice day

Sarah
Coug :)

Hi Sarah,

Thank you soo very much  because you want to join our workteam and help us to bring back life to Achat Tattler again. I am sure that your creativity will come to the fore in the best way. It's so good to see this joint action. Sarah and Kait I'm sure you'll be great doing this job and of course I'll help . Except that I think we need a bit woman touch here  ;).

Soo we have now amazing composer and awesome chatty reporter.  :) At the and - girls I look forward to see yours witty sarcasm but please don't be too harsh  ;D

@ If some might happen to the compositor - haha lol think nothing can happen to the compositor, your spirit seems unbreakable but thank you what you think about everything in advance.

Cheers!
« : January 17, 2017, 03:04:00 PM jeanona31 »

Covems
: 1688

« #25 : January 19, 2017, 05:21:16 PM »

Lover so what we can do to start A-chat Tattler again - I can do photos for news, depending on what Kait determined by the news. Right now I'm  in the middle of moving to another place for living. Soon as I get settled and start again to work on my desktop computer I can do everything she needs to cover story/news for the Achat Tattler.

Kait please feel free to cover anything you want on your Chatty way  :-* , looking forward to read news again. I look forward to read news in the new but yet old Achat Tattler.

Lover what about template for the Achat Tattler ? Could you do something about this, please check with Covems if its possible ?

Thank you guys,
 :-* :-*

Go ahead and do the Tattler!  Make it yours, as I did not have a template for it.  I just used an "old newspaper" background and winged it by adding the pictures and typing the text.  I'm sure you can probably find some free newspaper templates or even newsletter templates on line... either would work.

Norwich originally started the Tattler for Pafe and the NSPD thread.  She had worked out some stories she wanted to tell and needed the Tattler to keep a certain NSPD Superior from controlling the stories.  After Norwich left, I used it mainly for Pose Reviews and occasional goings on in the Forum. 

I encourage you all to start it up again and make it what you want it to be.  One suggestion that Norwich passed to me was to keep the "Tattler" thread locked, so the updated would not be lost among all the chatter.  I think the moderators could make that happen for you.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover

« #26 : January 23, 2017, 02:17:17 AM »

Thanks for the infos Cove :)

jeanona31

« #27 : February 01, 2017, 01:14:14 PM »

Go ahead and do the Tattler!  Make it yours, as I did not have a template for it.  I just used an "old newspaper" background and winged it by adding the pictures and typing the text.  I'm sure you can probably find some free newspaper templates or even newsletter templates on line... either would work.

Norwich originally started the Tattler for Pafe and the NSPD thread.  She had worked out some stories she wanted to tell and needed the Tattler to keep a certain NSPD Superior from controlling the stories.  After Norwich left, I used it mainly for Pose Reviews and occasional goings on in the Forum. 

I encourage you all to start it up again and make it what you want it to be.  One suggestion that Norwich passed to me was to keep the "Tattler" thread locked, so the updated would not be lost among all the chatter.  I think the moderators could make that happen for you.

Thank you Covems for your support and everything.
Hope you'll like new A-chat Tattler 2nd edition.  :)

jeanona31

« #28 : February 01, 2017, 03:08:35 PM »

Hi Folks,

This topic is, from now, open for discussion and suggestions about Tattler  for all A-chat members.
We are pleased to inform you that this village will have own newspaper again.

Team Tattler ( T.T ) starting with the new 2nd Tattler edition. A-Chat Tattler will be published once a month (2nd day of month), first edition is already in preparation. The new Tattler is a gift FROM MEMBERS > FOR MEMBERS - We will try in the best way to cover all current and interesting things in our community, here on the forum as well as in the game.

Meanwhile, the TT will deal with the collection of materials, ideas and such. Please feel free to give your ideas, comments, or anything else that could possibly contribute  in order to make this newspaper unique, spoof and funny for all of us. Thank you in advance.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

TT currently has 4 members, well actually 3 members , Kait - our reporter will be absent some time but hers place in the team will always be open for her. We're interested in articles, regular or part-time reporters. So if anyone is interested please contact us or just post here.

I will say nothing more, everything what you need to know you can indeed find in the Tattler. I hope you will enjoy as much as we are enjoying doing it.  :)

Special thanks TT (GsCoug, Lover,Kait) , Thank you guys so much for making all happen.

Hugs and Cheers !
« : February 02, 2017, 06:15:10 AM jeanona31 »

Lover

« #29 : February 02, 2017, 09:44:03 AM »

Let me just add my 2 cents...

2 points are important:
We want to know, whats interesting for you - what do you like to read in the Tattler?

We ASK you to join our team - writer, author, journalist, newspaper man, scribe...whatever you wanna call it. Come and join us.

Make the Tattler great again ;D

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: