*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27
: The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**  ( 258162 )
christinak
: 142

« #15 : August 02, 2012, 05:56:13 PM »

I stood silent as my mentor approached, taking in the sight of the raw Ice House.  As she approached I was very relieved to see her smiling.  I hoped that she could see the potential in this palace that I did.  She took her time, and walked slowly, taking it all in.  I didn’t interrupt and I kept tango and blu’s leashes short and tight to let them know I did not want them to move.  I could still feel a slight trembling from each of them being transmitted through the leashes.

Once she had made her way to me and greeted me I responded, “Welcome Janine, we are so happy to have you.  I believe you know blu here on my left.”  I said and gave the leash a slight tug lifting her head a bit.

Janine leaned down and lifted blu’s chin and examined her, noting her collar and the name upon it.  “Yes I remember blu quite well.  You have made her yours then?”  she asked before straightening.

“Yes, I have.”  I responded proudly.  “She is very obedient and serves me well.  On my right here is tango.  He’s recently begun to embrace his submissive side and is still in training.  He has no Master at this time, and thus is our house sub.”

Janine again leaned forward and lifted the chin of tango and inspected him.  “Yes, he’s very…..raw isn’t he?  But all subs are when the begin their training.”

I nodded in agreement, “Would you care for a tour of The Ice House?”  I asked of her.

She nodded and said, “Yes very much, it is a vast space.”

“I see your attendants are not with you at this time, would you like to have blu here accompany you today?  She will attend to your every need.”  I offered and held out her leash.

“Yes very much.”  She responded, taking her leash, and looked down upon blu.  “Up blu.”  She said. And blu got to hier feet, her eyes still on the floor.  “After you Christy.”

I smiled and looked down upon tango “Up tango.”  I ordered and he got to his feet, his hands at his side and his eyes on the floor.  “Come tango.”  I said as I began to walk side by side with my mentor.  Our servents towed close behind.  Taking my time enjoying every moment and pointing out every facet of the grand space we now occupied.  It was as though the whole Ice House had been blessed and was complete.  I was ecstatic. 
« : August 03, 2012, 06:29:02 AM christinak »

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
christinak

« #16 : August 02, 2012, 08:45:39 PM »

At the end of our tour we stopped at the private dungeon on the far left of the hall.  The one I had imagined for her.  I stopped blu and ordered her to kneel at my side again.  “I hope you will join us here in The Ice House.  I have set aside this dungeon for you to occupy as your own, but you may have any of them you choose of course." 

“Come blu.”  She said towing an obedient blu behind her.  She looked inside the dungeon I had pointed out to her and began to walk down the hall inspecting the rest of them.   I was briefly disappointed in myself for not just asking her to select the dungeon of her choice.   But the one I had pointed out for her was the largest of all of them.  But if she chose another, I was sure, she had her reasons.  I could only hope that she would choose to occupy one of them at all. 

I stood still, tango still kneeling at my side eyes down.  I patted his head to let him know I was proud of him for being attentive to her place tonight.  I would have a special play time for him later as a reward for such good behavior.  I continued to watch Janine make herisay down the hall inspecting each dungeon for herself. 

I continued to watch my mentor noting the way she walked and her form.  Towing mu blu behind her.  She was so beautiful.  I began to imagine her and myself taking to one of the rooms, leaving our pets behind and closing the door behind us.  Her turning to me and kissing me.  I started to become warm inside and I felt myself going flush.  "No, not now."  I thought.  How would it look to your mentor if you couldn't control your own deisres.  There would be plenty of time for that later.  What would be her decision?  Only time would tell now, and I would soon know the answer.
« : August 03, 2012, 02:38:39 AM christinak »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #17 : August 03, 2012, 04:44:36 AM »

Feeling Miss Christy hand pat my head
NOT moving a muscle or making a sound keeping my eyes fixed on one spot on the floor
I know Miss Christy is pleased with me
« : August 03, 2012, 05:11:10 AM tangoracer »

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #18 : August 03, 2012, 05:15:13 AM »

I could tell the largest room had been set aside for me, and I felt the affection for my protege warm my heart even more.

As I took in the room I felt myself idly petting blu's hair. While I didn't want to get too familiar too soon, she had been offered to me for the day, and I already knew blu as a darling little submissive. So I was pleased to see she showed no signs of discomfort as I ran my fingers through her hair.

I found several ideas for the room already floating through my mind, and I let them drift, as they receded into the actual planning involved I turned and walked back out.

My hand slipped from blu's hair, and as it did so while I walked up to Christina. That same hand softly moving to her cheek as I slipped in close, my eyes locked with hers.

Keeping her head steady while my eyes searched for any hesitation I pressed my lips gently to hers. I had meant it to be a gentle sign, but as I could see the passion in her eyes, and the light catch in her breath I felt my pulse speed up in response.

Bringing it under control I felt that rush of excitement course through my frame as I let the kiss linger a bit, even letting my tongue slip out and brush her bottom lip for the briefest of seconds before I pulled back only slightly, our eyes still locked.

As I spoke my voice was soft, warm with affection, and carrying a trace of passion. "It's wonderful Christina Darling, I have no doubt I'm going to be very happy here."

« : August 03, 2012, 07:31:25 AM Janine Dee »

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
christinak

« #19 : August 03, 2012, 07:16:43 AM »

As my mentor approached from her inspection I felt her eyes lock with mine.  She had such a moving stare and could make one feel at ease, or terrified with just a look.  This time her look was full passion and yet she made me feel totally calm inside.  I felt complete again.  Watching her run her fingers through blu’s hair I could see that she was happy to help me by serving Janine. 

Janine looked around the great hall once more, then locked eyes on me once again and began to move closer.  I felt my heart begin to pound in my chest and I felt my lips and cheeks go hot as the blood flushed my face.  As her soft hand came up and found my cheek, I was overcome with emotion and almost cried.  But before I even had to choke back a tear, she leaned in and I felt her lips on mine.  Gently and soft, only briefly catching a passionate tongue brushing my lower lip.  A rush of tingling heat between my thighs and then she pulled away, just as gently as she had kissed me, and she told me she would be very happy here.

I had my answer, and you could have knocked me over with a feather.  I looked down for a moment and realized that in my moment of passion I had dropped tango’s leash.  “tango, leash.”  I said, and he instinctively picked it up and handed it to me.  “Up tango.”  I ordered and he rose to his feet.  “Let’s retire and let Miss Janine have the place to herself for a bit.  Besides, I have a reward for you.”  I said to tango and began to make my way to my dungeon.  “And for you as well blu when Miss Janine is finished with you.  I am very proud of you dear.”  I said, turning to look over my shoulder to blu, who to her credit, didn’t raise her head.  Her eyes stayed on the floor and she accepted Janine running her fingers through her hair with ease. 

As I walked across the hall I saw a dim light behind the door of Bear’s dungeon and I thought that I could see some motion behind the filthy glass of the old office within.  Was Bear in there?  Had he been watching the whole time?  Sneaky one, that Bear.  I reminded myself that I still needed to ask him about this jail the NSPD planned to build upstairs.  Were they trying to make me the matron of their little prison?  These cells better be sound proof.  The last thing I needed was a bunch of drunken sex crazed idiots screaming and hollering for their lawyers while I’m trying to have a good time.

As I got to my dungeon and pushed the door open, I instructed tango “Go inside and kneel in the middle of the floor.”  As he went in, I turned and looked to Janine once again.  She was now down at the end of the great hall considering my St. Andrew’s cross.  Coming up with a few delightfully wicked ideas I was sure I would get to witness sometime in the not too distant future.  When she turned our eyes locked once more, and again I felt the heat in my face as I bowed my head one last time in recognition.  I disappeared into my dungeon and shut the door behind me.  I was home.

tangoracer

« #20 : August 03, 2012, 07:36:07 AM »

As instructed with out a sound i take my place on my knees in the middle of the floor and find a spot on the floor to fix my eyes on holding my lead up in one hand for Miss Christy.
hearing Miss Christy close the door behind her i breath slowly and calmly and await her first touch.

Bear
: 3856

« #21 : August 03, 2012, 08:35:50 AM »

The sight of Janine as she crossed into the graet hall with her royal grace took me by surprise. Her presence her was and confirmation of the Ice House would be indeed a hefty staement of approval in the community. I watch brief heard Christy speak in rightful pride of her submissives,... and of the visions she had for this place. This was her moment, so I slide back into my chambers quietly going about my buisness, the labor quite relaxing as I mulled over my plans.

Moving and sorting the numerous boxes I found one of interest. I rummaged thru it... taking a couple of odds and ends and stiuffing them into my pockets including an old bandana  which I wrapped about my throat to hide a mark taken in the heat of passion. It was Friday, and the bar would be hopping agian and after all the work put in a bit of recreation in the madness a welcomed diversion.

I slipped from my chambers and headed off back to the Grill

christinak

« #22 : August 03, 2012, 09:27:10 AM »

Briefly, I leaned against the door, and allowed myself to savor my moment with Janine.  I so wanted the moment to have lasted longer.  But it would have been inappropriate infront of our servants.  I would have to make some time for myself and Janine when we could be alone.  Just the thought of her touch made me weak for a moment.  But I brought my attention back to reality and straightened up.

Then turned my attention to tango.  Stepping into the center of the dungeon, I stalked around tango.  I kept the lights dim.  I had a sound system installed in the dungeon and it could be activated with a remote that I kept with me for activating other devices within the dungeon and the great hall.  Those I would reveal to everyone later, for now, I switched on the music.  A small thump and a hum filled the air as the system clicked on then, Beethoven 9th Symphony, 2nd Movement.

I took my glare away from my trainee for a moment.  Gliding to the wall and selecting a long handled whip with a short fall, essentially a small buggy whip,  and returned to tango.  “Leash tango.”  I said and he produced his leash.  “You did very well tonight, and as a reward I will give you some initial training.”  I saw his eyes light up at this and he began to look around the room at all the terrible equipment I had, his eyes locking on my spanking bench with a shudder.  I bend down next to him for a moment.  “Unh, unh.  No, no, you’re not ready for that.  Besides, my dungeon hasn’t been christened yet.  You can think of this like a soft opening.  I have already promised blu that she will be the first to use the equipment you see here.  Maybe someday you can aspire to be as good a sub as she.  But for now, we will just put you through your paces.  Up tango!”  I called out as I rose, stepping behind him, still holding his leash and gave the whip a crack behind him.

tango sprang to his feet and kept his gaze on the floor.  “Now then,  training to sub is like learning to walk.  Only in this case you must first learn to walk before you can crawl.”  I said as I ran the whip up his leg.  When it found the crack between his buttocks I saw him briefly come up on his toes.  I continued up his back and ran the tip between his shoulder blades. Before taking it away.  “Now walk.”  I said, giving him a stinging strike on his buttocks.

tango leaped forward and walked fast, me holding his leash causing him to circle around me.  I put the lengthy handle of the whip in front of him to slow him down a bit, which he did.  “That’s it keep a nice steady gate.  Your Master or Mistress shouldn’t have to try to keep up with you, and you should be able to follow behind without them having to tug at your leash.”  I let him circle me a few more times occasionally prodding him faster or slower with the whip, then I saw it again. “STOP!”  I commanded.

“Let’s take care of this right now.”  I said stepping in front of him looking down to see that he was becoming hard again.  I took his penis in my left hand and began to gently stroke it.  “You are getting excited from your training then?”  I asked.

I saw his eyes begin to roll as he struggled to reply, “Yes Miss Christy.” 

Then his eyes that were rolling up from pleasure turned to a wince as I grabbed his dick tight with my fist and yanked hard, pulling him toward me.  My nails, digging into the soft flesh that covered his hard shaft.  “You are going to learn to control this.  Understand?”

“Yes Miss Christy.”  He pushed out between his clenched teeth.

“If you can’t keep this little man under control, I will have to put him in a little cage.”  I said pointing my whip to the wall with the other hand, where I had an assortment of brass cock cages hanging on small pegs.

I saw his eyes widen as he scanned the wall of chastity devices available to me.  “Yes Miss Christy.”  He replied, and as he closed his eyes and tried to clear his thoughts.  I could feel him begin to soften in my tightening grip, and I let him go.

“Good boy,” I said. “now let’s continue.” I gave him another sting on his flank and he was walking again.  “Try not to bounce.”  I instructed.  Watching tango respond, I could tell that he was going to make a fine house sub.  One that any Master or Mistress would be proud to call their own someday.  We continued training until I could see that he was beginning to tire. 

I instructed tango to kneel before me and I removed his collar and leash.  “tango, you have done well this evening.  I am proud of you.”  I said as I made my way to my ornate chair on the other side of the room and sat down crossing my legs.  “You may dress yourself and return to the bar if you wish, or you may stay here.  If you wish to stay here though, you must either remain naked, or you must go home and put on a pair of slacks, a button down shirt, and a some dress shoes.  You are not permitted to wear casual attire while serving in The Ice House.”  I looked on him while he considered it and my thoughts returned to Janine.  By now I was sure she was busy making plans for her own dungeon, which was guaranteed to be spectacular and mysterious, as was the lady herself.

I myself rose and headed to my partition and changed back into my outfit I was wearing earlier.  When I finished and came out from behind the partition, tango and his clothes were gone.  Not sure of where he was off to, I exited my dungeon.  Janine and blu were nowhere to be seen but her dungeon door was closed and the light inside was visible under the door.  So, locking my dungeon door, I headed back up to the bar to settle down a bit and to try and find Bear so I could get to the bottom of this jail business.  I would be back in the morning to see how blu had done in Janine’s service.
« : August 03, 2012, 09:47:14 AM christinak »

tangoracer

« #23 : August 03, 2012, 10:02:48 AM »

Staying on my knee Miss Christy raises from her chair and glides past and behind her partition
with out making a sound not to disturb Miss Christy i grab my cloths and leave Ma'am's Dungeon
Looking up the long hall way i see a dim light from under a door at the far end smile to myself and put my uniform back on and head back to the bar
hoping Jane will still be there not knowing how long i had been in The Ice House.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #24 : August 03, 2012, 12:46:46 PM »

Having obediently stayed next to Miss Christy whilst Janine made her tour of the Ice House. She came back and spoke to Miss Christy and embraced and kissed her, all the while running her fingers gently through my long copper tresses. I had wondered if Janine would remember me and my heart began to race as she caressed me.
Then Miss Christy handed my leash to Mistress Janine and as she smartly walked Tango off to her newly cleaned dungeon ( :)) pausing only to say that she was pleased with me and she would reward me later in her own dungeon.
"So, Blue, a new name is it for you? Your Mistress has done well with you." Look at me child!" I raise my eyes from the floor to gaze into Mistress Janine's face, a face I haven't gazed upon for what seems so long.
"Come young Blue, we must see what our new home has and needs, I'm sure you'd like to help me choose" I rise and walk just behind Mistress Janine to her dungeon, much the biggest of the rooms adjoining the great hall. We step inside and she closes the door behind us and unclips the lead from my collar.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
christinak

« #25 : August 04, 2012, 12:26:20 PM »

When I returned to The Ice House.  Walking through the tunnel from the AB&G I pushed open the book case and stepped into the entry room.  Now that the dungeon had been cleaned I would have some time to setup for my first scene with blue.  Sitting outside my dungeon was a large box.  My special shipment had arrived.  I was afraid it would have taken longer.  After all this was custom made equipment. 

There was no immediate sign of Janine and blue, but ther was evidence all around that they were still around, and I could hear movement coming from somewhere within The Ice House.  More than that, I saw that Janine had already begun to have things delivered.  If the things I had seen in Bear’s dungeon made me curious, Janine’s were down right mysterious.  Four large steamer trunks which looked like they were a hundred years old, lined up outside her dungeon.  Along with several smaller crates that looked like they had been dug up out of the ground only a few hours before.  And a crate that was marked “Live Animal”.  It was as tall as I was and just as long.  Several one inch holes were drilled around the top of the crate.  I couldn’t help myself.  I had to peek. 

Stepping over to the crate I tried to peek inside.  All I could see was that there was something moving in there.  It seemed to dodge the light that streamed in from the holes, and I could hear muffled breathing coming from inside.  When I tapped lightly on the side it jerked so hard that the whole crate moved about a foot across the floor.  Then whatever was in there gave off a sickening screech.  I backed away as the thing inside calmed down and became still again.  Probably best to leave that one alone.

Passing by Bear’s dungeon, I could see that some of the grime had been cleaned off of the window, but office style mini-blinds had been installed in the window so you couldn’t see in.  I was still very curious about that large box with the oriental writing on it.  Bear always seemed to be able to get the most interesting toys.  I would have to ask him for his source.

Stepping over to my own dungeon brought my package into my own dungeon and shut the door behind me.  Opening it I peered inside and smiled.   Three custom made floggers wrapped in newspaper were on top.  I removed each one and let it fly through the air to see how it handled.  They were very nice indeed, and I hung them on the wall next to my St. Andrew’s cross.  Digging further into the box I found the main part of my order.  It was beautiful!  I couldn’t wait for blue to see it. 
« : August 06, 2012, 09:37:40 AM christinak »

tangoracer

« #26 : August 05, 2012, 06:39:34 AM »

Waking up mid morning after my sweet Jane brought me home.Reaching out my hand and feeling an empty bed next to me i sit up and see a note Morning sleepy head
                                           Gone to work you have an easy day
                                             Will catch up with you later
                                               KISS    KISS   KISS    KISS

Getting up out of bed i walk naked to the shower and let the warm water wake me up after 10 minutes in the shower what to do for the day. picks up the TV remote and turn on the Olympics as i walk over to my wardrobe what to wear then same thing springs to mind smart slacks button down shirt and dress shoes . MMMMM a smile comes across my face.  Black slacks   smart Mustard shirt and polished shoes  and to finish the look black bow tie. Get dressed and looks my self over in the mirror. Grabs a cup of coffee and heads to my car as i pull off  i see to of my fellow traffic cops i beep at them and wave  they look up seeing it was me they wave back. I drive down to the B & G park my car round the back so not to be seen from the road I slip into the B&G nice and quietly I slip into the pool room not being seen by any one slipping throw the secret door i walk down the tunnel and push the book shelf open into The ICE HOUSE not a sound can be hear. i go to the cleaning cupboard get the polish and a cloth walk into the mean hall leaving the cleaning cupboard door open and start to clean and polish the long table in the middle of the great hall just as i finish i hear foot steps coming down the tunnel running to the cupboard putting the polish and cloth away closing the the door quietly and move quickly to the door Hearing the foot steps reach the door i stand to attention with my head bow eyes fixed on the grown.
« : June 08, 2013, 03:40:09 PM tangoracer »

Janine Dee

« #27 : August 06, 2012, 03:34:07 PM »

Idly I twisted the lead to blu's leash in my hand... at this point my things had yet to arrive so all I had is what was on me, and what  was avilable here in the Ice House... while I'm sure Christina and Bear had toys in their own rooms it would have been rather rude to intrude... but the common area had that lovely table, a table that seemed open for all to use.

As the idea fully formed I took a firm hold of blu's leash and began a gentle pull to lead her back into the main area.

While her eyes stayed demurely fixed to the floor I could tell she was confused, but whhen I lead her to the table and said the one word command of "Up" there was no hesitation as she complied.

I allowed myself one moment to admire her cute little backside as she climbed up, but then I continued in my duties to give her directions.

"On your back, legs and arms spread, hands and feet flat on the table with your knees bent."

Once she was in position I took a large sheet of black lace and doubled it up as I laid it over her face. While she would have no trouble breathing sights would be blocked while sounds would be muffled unless I made sure to speak up.

Which is what I did, speaking clearly but softly as leaned in over head, letting my leather outfit rest against her soft, warm skin. "We always  were never able to find the right moment we were swet blu? Timing, schedules, whatever it was we never quite made it happen, and yet here we are. It leaves me thinking that perhaps this is how it was meant to be, that the moment had to be aged before it could be savored."

My forehead resting against the side of her head as my lips hover right over her ear. "And that is what I fully intend to do. Savor you."

At first I slid down, taking in her scent, letting my breath ghost across her flesh, inhaling her scent, my eyes devouring that exquisitly controlled emotion I could FEEL under her skin.

Once at her ankles I allow my hands to come into play,  Sliding my fingers under her arches as I massaged her feet using my thumbs on her ankles. Moving up her calves I gently pressed into her calf muscles while my thumbs ran over her shins until I reached her knees where I  allowed my control to lapse and gave her a kiss on each knee cap.

Moving higher I massaged my way up to that cute backside while I dipped my nose to brush right above her public mound and inhaled deeply of her developing arousal, which led me to have to execute more self control not to taste her directly.

The massage continued up her spine where I allowed myself to kiss her belly button.

Raising my head I could see her nipples had hardened where her breasts and chest were falling with her increased breathing. Now almost entirely on the table myself I climbed up and straddled her hips so I could lean in and put kisses on those nipples before sitting upright and reaching to the two gloves palm to palm that were tucked in my belt.

The black sheepskin slipped on easily and the small metal spikes sparkled in the light I brought them down and traced between her breasts with my index fingers as smiled as she tried to control her reaction to the shift from the soft touches to the light scratches.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bluedenim
: 3007

« #28 : August 06, 2012, 04:11:16 PM »

Alone with Miss Janine..... an occasion I had dreamt of so many times, but not had the courage to suggest and now here I am, a real sub whose Mistress trusts her so implicitly she would allow her to temporarily serve another....
After Miss Janine had checked her dungeon room out, she seemed impatient, wanting to do something, but unsure what.... then she bade me up and walk to the big table in the main hall and lie on my back with my hands & feet flat on the table, but wide apart.
She placed some black lace across my face and my vision was obscured, but my arousal was obvious and I hoped Miss Janine would not think me too forward.
Then I felt Miss Janine massaging my feet, working her way up my thighs to my hips, I could barely stop my legs from shaking as her hot breath skirted over my now obviously wet pussy and up to my navel
Then I felt (for I could not see) her climb on the table and straddle my hips, I raised mine in anticipation and my control nearly failed when I felt her lips gently kissing my nipples, now as hard as bullets..
then there was a pause, Miss was doing something, then I felt the most exquisite sensation of small light scratching between my now heaving breasts... the Vampire Gloves... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I started to get wetter, my self-control was slipping... Stop Cathy, remember! Surely Miss Janine could sense my arousal, was she just teasing, testing me, playing with me, exploring my limits? What would happen were I to lose control and scream in ecstasy as I longed to do?
I found out soon enough.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Janine Dee

« #29 : August 07, 2012, 10:07:50 AM »

I found myself grateful for the lace covering her face as my expression grew tender as I watched her struggling for control.

Letting my now spiked fingertips trace the underside of her breasts I lean in to her ear again. "I am very happy you are enjoying this as much as I am dear blu, but I want you to be a good girl for me and hold as still as you can and keep as quiet as you can until I give you permission otherwise. Can you do that for me?"

The lace allowed me to see soft tears of frustration forming on a face that was twisted in concentration, and I leaned in to give gentle kisses to each then closed eye once she had stopped nodding.

"Just breathe my dear, just focus on your breathing."

Even with her face covered I could see the rest of her body relax as she slipped further into sub-space, as she surrendered to what I was doing, as she gave herself all the more over to me.

Still straddling her hips I bent at the waist to better observe the soft scratches left behind as I circled closer and closer around her breasts and towards her nipples, but then as I was about to arrive I instead took the left nipple in my mouth and began suckling eagerly, but softly, to which she gasped.

I then felt her freeze underneath me, but my voice was tinged with amusement and warm with affection as I slipped back up to put my lips above her ear. "It's alright beautiful blu. It's alright, I said as quiet as you can be...I understand..."

I let my voice trail off as I then moved to trace the path as had first followed with the metal of the Vampire Gloves with the softness of my lips. When that path then reached her right nipple I began suckling in a similar fashion. Then I pulled back, and I didn't fight the wicked grin that came to me as I leaned back in and gave a firm bite to that nipple with my teeth.

blu's entire body tensed up, and I heard her bite down another gasp.

As she went slack I slid up and could tell that underneath the lace veil she was biting her bottom lip. I lefted the veil enough to kiss her gently until she stopped, at which point I licked her lips gently to make sure I didn't taste blood.

"Careful dear one, I wouldn't want to break such lovely skin as yours." Rolling the veil back down I kissed her forehead. "But I understand Miss Janine, always understands."

Sitting back up I bring my Vampire Gloved fingers under her breasts before siding them down over her belly and to her waist before moving them back up again as I traced over her ribs.

And again I traced over the earlier pattern, but this time I use my tongue as much as my lips, savoring the taste of sweat from her increasingly heated body. 

Sliding off of her hips I then move to be sitting on the table with my legs under her raised, bent knees as I start to run the Vampire Gloves over her thighs, up to her knees, and down to her ankles, inside, out. When on the outside curve I actually put that cute backside in my hands and squeezed enough to leave imprints in the shape of my spiked palms in each butt cheek.

This time instead of a gasp I notice she stopped breathing entirely.

Giving a firm, but not firm enough to break the skin with the Gloves, pinch right above her clit I spoke again, but with enough volume to be heard clearly from where I was sitting between her legs. "Breath little one, breathe for Miss Janine."

There was a loud intake of breath as she complied, which was followed by decreasingly noisy ones as her breathing returned to normal.

I found myself then getting lost contemplating the beautiful sight of her sex, such a delightful aroused pink, dripping with arousal, ... much like the state I could feel mine in under my leather outfit, and with a fragrance that made my head swim... I didn't want to control myself any more.

I slid down until I could bring my face to that slick center of her need, and again her body tensed up as she felt my breath there. I pulled Gloves off, but then paid them on her thighs, so she could feel the metal without knowing there was no pressure behind it.

"Alright, you may move your upper body as you feel the need to, and you may make sounds as you wish, but you MUST keep your lower body still or you will wind up scratching yourself."

Those were the last words I said before I gave  a long lick between swollen lips, biting down my own moan as the sweetness of her taste. Just a preview before allowed my restrained passion out as I began devouring her pussy.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27  
« previous next »
: