*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Marilyn's Fashion Designs
« previous next »
: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 77
: Marilyn's Fashion Designs  ( 497173 )
Marilyn
: 3771

« #1095 : December 18, 2014, 07:26:52 AM »

Thanks BrandyBee, Lover, HB and Blue.
Happy Christmas to all of you.

Quick question. Been ages since I tried to create clothes... I got in the editor and the featured user in this case was me - Marilyn... everything was ok so far...

However when I got in the editor, my avatar is the model and well she gets naked... is this normal? I don't agree with this new feature of having someone's avatar as model (naked).

I closed the game and had someone else as featured... did the same to get in the editor and he was naked. It's a bit annoying especially if I want to design clothes for girls and have a guy appearing 5 times... I have to reload the game until I have a random female player as featured user...
« : December 18, 2014, 07:28:59 AM Marilyn »

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Marilyn

« #1096 : December 18, 2014, 07:42:24 AM »

Plus... I can't rotate the character... how am I supposed to design the back of a dress if I can't see it???... And I can't move the camera to see the legs or the whole body.

Well I guess that the Dev team has just closed the door to all of us amateur designers of Achat. Impossible to design clothes with this new system.

prias
: 317

« #1097 : December 18, 2014, 08:46:49 AM »

I have the same problem, I was working on some new clothes (lingerie, denim torn short...) and I can't test my stuff, it's annoying!
Lover
: 10350

« #1098 : December 18, 2014, 08:50:43 AM »

I wouldn't say they closed the door, but they didn't make it easy. As the editor is linked with the avi on the screen, it's troublesome to use it sometimes. It's on our to do- list for AChat to change it. They just could add a button for the editor, like they did with pose editor.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1099 : December 18, 2014, 09:01:52 AM »

I didn't know that.  That's terrible.  My avi is shown NAKED!

I don't even do that on my profile!   I feel violated!!

Marilyn, Prias I do hope you have reported your difficulties to the Dev Team.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1100 : December 18, 2014, 09:51:36 AM »

Welcome back
Marilyn

Glad to see you back we missed you and your great  creations.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
prias
: 317

« #1101 : December 18, 2014, 01:54:23 PM »

@Foxy: No not yet I just saw the problem, I came back from a long step aside and wanted to celebrate that by a new design and saw I couldn't. Well I could always do sthg starting from one of my former design but it will not be funny. I'm going to report that to Tom soon.

I believe it's in their interest as Marylin designs are clearly the best sellers in here (mine are not bad sellers neither)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1102 : December 18, 2014, 04:17:56 PM »

I have reported the issues and asked if the featured user can be disassociated from the editor and if our designers can the control back. As soon as I hear anything I will pass it on.

Good to see you both back again and willing to design for us again. We do appreciate it and have missed you.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
leighdeexxx
: 1064

« #1103 : December 18, 2014, 06:18:44 PM »

Well I am new to the fact that Marilyn you are THE Marilyn who designs clothing here and  Prias I am new to you as well.
First I wish to welcome you both back and to say as a person who is very much so addicted to clothes here and irl that I think I have almost all the hottest ones they offer in the shop (lol). I do agree with the others that I hope they fix the stumbling block they have acquired causing you both a hindrance in creating more sexy, classy and beautiful clothes. I wish you both the best in your quest and hope the issues is quickly handled. Now all there is left to say is HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU BOTH!
Marilyn

« #1104 : January 07, 2015, 05:30:39 AM »

Thanks to all of you. I like the suggestions and I have some ideas too. However I'll wait for the dev team to fix the editor.

@leighdeexxx It's a pleasure to meet you! :) Thank you so much for your warm words. Happy New Year to you!

leighdeexxx

« #1105 : January 07, 2015, 07:48:36 AM »

Thanks to all of you. I like the suggestions and I have some ideas too. However I'll wait for the dev team to fix the editor.

@leighdeexxx It's a pleasure to meet you! :) Thank you so much for your warm words. Happy New Year to you!

You are most welcome, and I just left you a public message in the other feed about designs. I think you are pretty awesome at what you do; considering the work that goes into it. Keep up the fab-u work  :D :P
Marilyn

« #1106 : January 13, 2015, 05:28:59 AM »

You are most welcome, and I just left you a public message in the other feed about designs. I think you are pretty awesome at what you do; considering the work that goes into it. Keep up the fab-u work  :D :P

Thank you, my dear!  :)
Honestly I miss the old system where we could work on some clothes. Guess that I have to wait to have it fixed first before I come up with some new ideas for clothes.

ginger86
: 16

« #1107 : January 13, 2015, 01:24:34 PM »

Love some of your designs , id love to see more tight pants and deimn designs
leighdeexxx

« #1108 : January 14, 2015, 05:58:56 AM »

Thank you, my dear!  :)
Honestly I miss the old system where we could work on some clothes. Guess that I have to wait to have it fixed first before I come up with some new ideas for clothes.

will be patiently waiting :)
Marilyn

« #1109 : May 19, 2015, 03:21:26 AM »

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the editor is still the same (as mentioned above.). I haven't logged in game for a good while and I was wondering if anyone could give me that information here.

: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 77  
« previous next »
: