*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Man with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  more position with men
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: more position with men  ( 36274 )
pio225
: 22

« : October 07, 2012, 06:52:51 AM »

I like as male kisses with male and  i would love  to have posi which has kisses more and hug with them with up thanks you  :D :D :P
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : October 07, 2012, 07:19:20 AM »

Hy ya Pio225,

We have been trying for some time to encourage the Achat Gods to provide more poses and updates  which would include kissing and cuddles, for your orientation.  And also the other minority orientations.

Check out the Pantiless Friday protest for more poses for LGBT  ( Lesbian, Gay, Bi & Transgender )  Join us in the movement.

We need more Gay men to speak up on Forum. Tell your friends, get them here. I tried not so long back messaging every single gay guy I could find on and off line to join Forum and speak up about the poses they would like upgraded, unfortunately the lack of response was disappointing.

Check out the  Poses topic and list the poses you would like to be upgraded. The bigger your voice and structured response, the more likely things will improve in the game for you and your friends  :)

Good Luck.   You have a lot of support here.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
pio225

« #2 : November 02, 2012, 05:03:01 PM »

how to have a woman with a man these positions "gentle foreplay" and "foreplay" I would like to upgrade to the guy with the guy thanks.
Very thank you  brandybee :D :D :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : November 02, 2012, 05:25:14 PM »

the problem is that youre the only active gay actually , this dont favorize the creation of poses for MM . And trust me , i know how its hard to earn poses for us the minor orientations . But its not impossible , it just need to be more active and to have support from others ( and you can easyly have our support )  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
pio225

« #4 : November 04, 2012, 07:37:46 PM »

This is true  but we can to obtain this as really we'll be actives all time. I know that i'm  few times here but i want to do that was more positions MM and i hope that I will manage in this :) Thanks for all Rukya ;)
gayabik
: 10

« #5 : March 05, 2013, 01:25:56 PM »

i want to more pose man with man i agree with pio225
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : March 05, 2013, 03:05:50 PM »

it's easy say "I want more" and i can understand this feeling,  gayabik and pio225.....the problem is the low interess the home group os showing for the forum and its possibility!

Try to invite your friends here and work with them (and us, of course!) to increae your personal experience on AChat! Shemale had a big gap with man as partner, but now we have more good choise.....hope the homo community will have news soon!

ass4you2fuc
: 8

« #7 : April 12, 2013, 06:08:15 PM »

Hi all.  I'm fairly new to the site, but as a gay man i find that the poses available for gay men blatantly less than that for the heterosexual.  I'm not sure why the owners of this site can't appreciate my gay dollar.  You build the poses, I will pay for them.  Simply put, you don't build more variety of poses, (kink, romantic, etc) I will take my GAY DOLLARS to other sites. 

I love this site and would hate to leaver.  IN the end, I'm the customer and I want more options.  Period.

Thanks for listening.

I am a submissive bottom gay male...I love to worship big cock on aggressive - dominant men (straight, gay, bi).
Lover
: 10350

« #8 : April 12, 2013, 06:38:38 PM »

Welcome ass4you2fuc (lol.. crazy name to write)... if you read around this forum, you will notice everybody is supporting everyone. No matter if gay, bi, lesbian, hetero... we all support more poses and choices for everyone.
I fully understand your wish and your demand. Your money is as good as mine is. I tell you something:

When I started to play here (it was in stone age... ;) ) we didnt have shemales as own group. Hetero had most updates (at this time once a week, sometimes less) followed by lesbian and gay poses. I don't know what happened, I think it was just typical customer orientation: They added shemales avis and poses and this group was growin. Gay group was decreasing. What I also noticed, beside hetero men, shemales and bi girls stayed in forum and went on posting. And Rukya is here for the lesbian girls :)
All "existing" groups in forum get updates - most hetero followed by shemales and lesbian, though also they dont have as much as they want. Gay boys post once or twice and disappear.
We started "Pantless Friday" in game and had it running for many months. It was a protest for more LGBT-poses (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) and many members in game had it on their profile too, even they didnt post in forum. I never saw this on gay profiles (and i checked frequently).
If a gay boy is posting here, he gets support. But anyhow, nobody stays. I cannot promise you will get more new poses and updates if you stay and make sure, your group is heard. But I BELIEVE.

Don't feel offended - I'm not against you, its just a description of what I have noticed. We asked and I ask again your group to become frequently posting members - make sure you are heard, supported by us :)

Brandybee

« #9 : April 12, 2013, 07:42:27 PM »

Welcome to Forum  ass4u2fuc 

What Lover says is true,  We are all trying hard to improve all the choice of poses for all orientations and in particular the gay community.

But we cant do it on our own,  tell your friends,  get your gay friends on here posting. There is strength in numbers.

I hope you do stay, I hope you post more & join in the fun & games.. 

I would love more gay guys to integrate  into our Forum village.   

Please check out the other topics and   " Introduce yourself "   to us all.   

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html 

Please also check out the Erotic contest Stories

Forum  Home Page / Organisations & Events / Contests /   “ FIRST TIME”  THE STORIES, EROTIC CONTEST 4.    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2376.0.html

Most of all  Have fun and drag your gay friends here  too  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
ass4you2fuc
: 8

« #10 : May 03, 2013, 03:43:16 PM »

Folks, I'm a gay male and the argument I'm hearing as to why achat programmers won't make more mm poses is  because it's not to their financial advantage.  I just think the old adage is true in this case...."build it and they will come."  Gay men especially are not patient creatures. Make this a cool, hip, and hot virtual site and the gay gossip will spread.

Just my two cents.

I am a submissive bottom gay male...I love to worship big cock on aggressive - dominant men (straight, gay, bi).
GableDan87
: 5

« #11 : September 07, 2013, 03:59:27 PM »

We definitely need more male/male kissing. And more male/male oral.
Brandybee

« #12 : November 29, 2013, 03:07:31 AM »

I agree,  If more poses are provided for gay guys, it will attract more members.

Achat Gods, Please provide us a fighting chance here to attract more members  :-*

med86
: 7

« #13 : December 03, 2013, 06:22:56 AM »

hi,

quite new but i support the idea of more poses. I know u need more presence so let me know if u need posts in different topics
I can't garantee I'll be here everyday but I'll try to be active and keep myself informed

anyway i like this forum!!!!
Brandybee

« #14 : December 03, 2013, 06:55:01 AM »

I think I love you already Med86   :-* :-*

Gay guys desperately need a voice and you may be the start of something beautiful.  It will be a hard bumpy road no doubt to get more poses for you, but you do have support here.

Bring your friends, especially your gay buddies from the game and lets keep asking for those elusive poses for you.

Take part in our protest, its fun and advertises the cause.

We need your vote in Achats Forum .   

Forum Homepage > Discussions about AChat > Polls  >  Rotational MF & LBGT ( Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Transgender ) Pose Releases. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2754.0.html 
and a fun way to support it -   
Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Events  > Pantless Fridays! Protest http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1018.510/topicseen.html

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: