*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  DO YOU THINK OF POSES UPGRADES FOR FF ?
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
: DO YOU THINK OF POSES UPGRADES FOR FF ?  ( 83831 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #60 : December 27, 2013, 10:06:04 AM »

Nat, are you trying to be spanked by our Paddle Queen!?   :o
Yes  8)

I'll remember this  ;D

I'm sure you will.....but hurry, cause new year, new life!

I'm sorry but right now I can't connect to the game, it's a pity  :(

;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #61 : December 27, 2013, 10:17:40 AM »

Liar!

Byyyy the way, seems now ladies have they 69.....but what about a MS one!? we need it tooooooo!  >:(

Vitesse

« #62 : February 09, 2014, 11:47:32 AM »

I'm having a very difficult time with the FF part of the game. Most of the poses seem to be hard-core and often rough dildo play. The dildos are also too large. We desperately all the romantic and sensual MF poses added for FF, if that's feasible. The situation is so bad, I'm not sure I want  to spend any more time with FF, unless with an exceptional partner.

Why aren't the table, lover's siesta,  and nude chatting options included for FF at a minimum?

More soft FF poses ... please AChat!
lolitazara

« #63 : March 08, 2014, 04:50:11 PM »

Totally agree Vitresse.  There needs to be a few more romantic poses for FF.  Please Achat work it out.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #64 : March 09, 2014, 09:56:56 AM »

Personnaly i didnt log in game to play since hmmm .... In fact i didnt play in 2014 yet ... And seeing the way it take , i'm far to return in room . all these poses made only for hétéros made me very sick .... I will probably try to find another game soon

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
nawtygirl
: 6

« #65 : November 08, 2014, 04:37:09 PM »

I agree with everyone above, more poses for us lesbians.  I came to this game because there were more poses and even 3ways available for lesbians.  I am disappointed that there are not more.  Just throwing my 2cent out.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #66 : November 08, 2014, 05:22:45 PM »

I am not a lesbian  or bi

and I  adore the  Achat team they make great poses

but I don't think its fair that they don't make  same poses  for all other genders  at the same time ..this is just not right
I hope that they will take care of this matter  for all members soon..

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Kaitlyn72

« #67 : March 25, 2015, 08:29:53 AM »

I am not a lesbian  or bi

and I  adore the  Achat team they make great poses

but I don't think its fair that they don't make  same poses  for all other genders  at the same time ..this is just not right
I hope that they will take care of this matter  for all members soon..

Let me resurrect this truth :) Why is it only MF pairs can lay in each other's arms and kiss? Sorry Devs but I enjoy very much feeling my lover's arms around me as we talk. This isn't a marriage thing or a man and woman thing, it is an emotional bonding. FF or MM don't share a conversation over coffee or wine? or "show how you feel"? There are a lot of options available to MF that are simply not there for any other pairing.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #68 : November 25, 2015, 09:59:02 PM »

Ooook... I checked the woman with woman section and i discovered a catastrophe .

In 5 days , it will be 2 years that lesbians dont get a new pose . The last we got is the dance which is not that good to me .

*sarcasm* Happy no-pose day lesbians

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #69 : November 26, 2015, 02:51:30 AM »

That is terrible to have to wait 2 years for a new pose.

Come on Achat, lets have some FF and MM released to encourage a bigger member base.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #70 : November 26, 2015, 04:11:38 AM »

2 years??? That's not acceptable. A-Team, change it!!!

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #71 : November 26, 2015, 05:28:27 AM »

2 years??? That's not acceptable. A-Team, change it!!!

+1

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Nexe
: 44

« #72 : December 13, 2015, 03:08:13 AM »

Apparently, they don't think about that, they prefer to think about oversized penises. They probably don't care about homosexual orientations at all, because all the recent poses were either for hetero couples, or for MtF transgender with a man. In both cases there were also these horrible 'giant cock' variants of old poses. Nothing for homosexual couples, nothing for groups.
Lover
: 10350

« #73 : December 13, 2015, 04:16:38 PM »

Welcome back Nexe :)

Nexe
: 44

« #74 : December 14, 2015, 03:36:59 AM »

Thanks.

By the way, why don't Achat company give us New Year present - a few pose adaptation for lesbian couples? Reasonable ones, I mean, not something with strap-on sucking, but the poses that make sense. They had been mentioned many times. Foreplay poses, Lover's Siesta, something like that. And I really don't think it's so difficult to give us that drinking wine pose. Why cannot we just enjoy some time talking and drinking? Ah, the dreams. There will be only 'giant cocks' all the way.
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
: