*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Collated Ideas For Improving the Game
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: Collated Ideas For Improving the Game  ( 46167 )
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #45 : January 25, 2013, 04:37:00 PM »

Thats a really good idea Concerto, like it a lot  ;), thumbs up!

Tabbed Chatting sounds like a very good idea too :), what about hiding the interface in rooms or an option the adjust the chat window size ? Not really sure what would be the easiest option to add for achat.

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Lover
: 10350

« #46 : January 25, 2013, 05:57:05 PM »

Update info

We added suggested ideas to this topic:
- Sign, your partner is writing
- Ava personalization
- Partner/User notes
- Body art and jewelry
- Save received messages and increase number (you just can keep 20 messages at the moment)
- Replace change move when orgasm by face action
- Light switch
- Sounds
- Public rooms & voyeur mode
- Stop loading facility, to skip over lagging and freezing
- Make pose request better noticeable
- Adding own backgrounds
- Make the robots more interactive/Add a shemale robot
- Add a tabbed chat system
- Idea for redesigning interface
« : January 25, 2013, 06:17:59 PM Lover »

Lover

« #47 : January 27, 2013, 05:44:31 AM »

We want to have a summary of all the wonderful ideas we have and get for improving the game. This topic shall give a quick overview for everyone to see if his idea already is dicussed. If we start to discuss new ideas here it will be too confusing for new members.
So we lock it and ask and hope to get many new suggestions we can discuss in own topics and use this one to give the link and (perhaps in a next step) to give a short intermediate result of existing discussions.

Lover

« #48 : February 19, 2013, 08:01:42 AM »

Update info

We added suggested ideas to this topic:
- Sign, your partner is writing
- Ava personalization
- Partner/User notes
- Body art and jewelry
- Save received messages and increase number (you just can keep 20 messages at the moment)
- Replace change move when orgasm by face action
- Light switch
- Sounds
- Public rooms & voyeur mode
- Stop loading facility, to skip over lagging and freezing
- Make pose request better noticeable
- Adding own backgrounds
- Make the robots more interactive/Add a shemale robot
- Add a tabbed chat system
- Idea for redesigning interface
- Gifting system
- Orgasm sounds
- Sort friends lists by status
- New idea for gifting system
« : January 21, 2014, 08:59:48 AM Lover »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #49 : February 20, 2014, 04:37:28 AM »

An year had passed from the last post here and i think it's time to rank this thread up:

Wha i want to add is about AChat graphic: i would like to see the option to set a different resolution from the standard one (1024x880 i think) and hope to have the button of poses fixed when we go full screen on 16:9 monitor.

There are other stuff i want to put under this thread, but first i have to organize my idea, then i'll going to talk about it.
« : February 20, 2014, 05:08:08 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #50 : February 22, 2014, 09:49:26 AM »

Ok, after a couple of days, i'm able to show you how i see at an improved 16:9 fullscreen view. let's take a look at it:

• proporzioned action and poses square
  • small controlls icon
  • working icon to take snapshot, who need the add of a folder to directly save them
  • strip menù (right low corner): menù to be used during pole or lap dance or in other action who start with your character dressed. we have shirt, skirt (and pants), bra, panties, stocking, gloves, shoes and hat. i don't have add glasses, but maybe it can be done....

Here, you can see a better view of the Strip icons

Another important add is the tab chat for outside the room, but it can be usefull in room too for sending a message to only a partner. For it, i'll remind everyone to this old idea of FateInfinity (pic not avaleible on the net....scrap!). For the moment, i think i said all.

C&C, please!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #51 : February 22, 2014, 10:13:11 AM »

I've looked at this with interest HB and I love the suggestions and ideas you have here, I think it would be a great improvement to game.
Congratulations on your presentation, you have worked extremely hard on this and I commend you my friend.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: