*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What do you think about... OOT
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: What do you think about... OOT  ( 61388 )
Lover
: 10350

« : January 12, 2013, 09:06:36 AM »

Ok, I think we can start a discussion thread about life outside AChat (I know it's  hard to believe, but there is).
I give a topic and everyone can add his opinion. As we can get heavy discussions I just am a mod in this topic, just mediating between members.

The rules
- each opinion is allowed
- I won't accept attacking or offending other members just because they have a different opinion
- I stop each topic when the discussion is finished and start a new topic few days later
- I won't accept off topic during the discussion
- everyone is allowed to suggest topics. Send a pm to me and also write, if I shall tell it's your idea or if I shall not

Ideas and suggestions about topics, but also about basics are wished. It's a new idea and I'm curious what is going to happen.

I start the first topic soon. Would like to know what you think about in general....
Topics can be:
Life, love, weapons, nuclear energy, drugs, food....
« : August 06, 2013, 01:51:12 AM Lover »

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1 : January 12, 2013, 09:17:10 AM »

While I admire your courage, Lover. THIS will be a powder keg, in my opinion, and you will be constantly monitoring this and putting out fires.  Just my warning.  ;D  but good luck with that.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Lover

« #2 : January 12, 2013, 09:26:07 AM »

Thanks Andrea. I know ;) I have leaded and still do many discussions and know what can happen. This is the  reason for the rules. I hope and believe we don't get bad mood but exchange of opinion, beliefs and we all will learn, understand and perhaps change our mind in some things.

Though I love to discuss too.... knowing the danger (you call it powder keg... I love it..lol) I don't add my personal mind, just moderate.

Adera
: 3047

« #3 : January 12, 2013, 09:33:31 AM »

I will try to keep calm then even if I see someone saying something that's completely wrong... I know I can get somewhat heated up. ::)
Lover

« #4 : January 12, 2013, 09:41:30 AM »

Haha great Adera. Everyone has his opinion and is allowed to tell them. Everyone is right from his point of view. I really hope we get new  insights instead of fights. But in case I have to recognize it's running out of control. I will stop it immediately.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #5 : January 12, 2013, 10:02:45 AM »

At this time in my life I'm thinking WHAT DID I DO WRONG  :(

And what i can do to put it right

jayc
: 1600

« #6 : January 12, 2013, 10:21:18 AM »

I like the idea Lover, this forum from my experience is quite civil and polite, and well moderated. a discussion of current real life issues will be interesting reading. and being we are world wide here makes it even more interesting. a pole of the current topic might be interesting addition.
Lover

« #7 : January 12, 2013, 10:24:49 AM »

Tango, sometimes we don't do something wrong and things go wrong though. Sometimes we make mistakes (I just recognized... I made some too last weeks).
Get active, do what you can do and talk. Talk honest and ask honest. There is one golden rule:
Talk, talk, talk.... and everyone has to give up his proud.

When you discover your mistakes (in case it was a mistake) do the best to change it. We CAN learn, we are able to change yourself if we really want.

You know you're having friends here. Wonderful friends who will be there for you. That's not the same, but it might help at least. 
« : January 12, 2013, 11:00:29 AM Lover »

Lover

« #8 : January 12, 2013, 10:27:03 AM »

Ty jayc, this I believe too. This is a very special forum with wonderful members and I think it's the time to take the chance and learn more about and from each other.

Adera
: 3047

« #9 : January 12, 2013, 10:40:26 AM »

Tangoracer, is that a topic suggestion that you wish to talk about?

Lover, I hope you wont accept all opinions, like racists ones for example.
Lover

« #10 : January 12, 2013, 10:47:30 AM »

Adera, it's good you mention it. As I wrote, I don't accept attacking or offending, racism means attacking a whole group of people. So of couse I (or better, we, the mods) don't accept it. Also everything which is against law ( sex with children) and TOS of AChat  is not allowed and will be removed immediately.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #11 : January 12, 2013, 11:32:41 AM »

To Adera   It can be a topic any advice at this time would be great. All opinions and advice will be taken on board :)

Thanks Lover as always great advice
« : January 12, 2013, 11:46:49 AM tangoracer »

Covems
: 1688

« #12 : January 12, 2013, 12:07:40 PM »

I'll start the first one... What do you think about this topic?
Heheh... sorry... I just couldn't resist.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover

« #13 : January 12, 2013, 12:12:00 PM »

Covems, you're late ;D we're already in it :P

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #14 : January 12, 2013, 12:13:27 PM »

Lover, I hope you wont accept all opinions, like racists ones for example.

Adera, it's good you mention it. As I wrote, I don't accept attacking or offending, racism means attacking a whole group of people. So of couse I (or better, we, the mods) don't accept it. Also everything which is against law ( sex with children) and TOS of AChat  is not allowed and will be removed immediately.

Guys (talking to the two in the quote) depend WHY you want to talk about racism.....if it's to attacking or offending a group of people, i don't think it will be good to talk about it here, but if it's to talk about the reason of the racism - or better say WHY it born - i think we can do it, even if we always run into the risk of going over the rules we gave us.

And Tango, my friend......you know what i think! talk will help you, but take some day before doing it and don't forget what i had say to you! but most important....don't forget we are here, if you need support!

: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: