*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello friends =)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello friends =)  ( 5461 )
ilovehead69
: 15

« : March 02, 2013, 11:10:57 PM »

Hello everyone  :)

I would like to introduce myself, 24/M from NY. Figured I'd give this a try since I have this condition of nymphomania  :D.

I'm new to this who MMOVSR world, yet I am enjoying the slight taste so far :D. Just created my account earlier today, it's actually my second day playing and I've upgraded my account to premium. So far it's been an eye opening experience needless to say. I don't mind sharing my perspectives on life, it's a good way to feel people out. I may be a Sex Maniac, but I am very passionate as well. It's cool to relate with people from all different walks of life around the world and try ways of pleasure from a new perspective :p.

I'm sure I'll be seeing some of you around!

Ciao!

P.S. Feel free to share your dirty secrets and fantasies with me!  :P
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : March 03, 2013, 03:51:25 AM »

Welcome to this crazy  little place called AChat city :)
It's nice you made your way to this forum and introduced yourself. We're all here for fun, for being a big family and also for improving this great game.
Go to the AChat Bar & Grill  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg48030.html#new
join Secret Easter http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2319.0.html

and have a lot of fun :)

We want to send you birthday greetings -all you have to do is send a pm to me with your day and month ;)
Lover

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : March 03, 2013, 08:29:21 AM »

Wellcome on board, ilovehead69!

You talk of secret....the only one we have here, is how Lover was able to add more post then me in short time!   >:(

kidding, of course...eh eh! feel free to share your thoughs with us about AChat and how to make this experience hot! we need any help we can get!
« : March 04, 2013, 04:52:49 AM hentaiboy69 »

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #3 : March 03, 2013, 08:41:23 AM »

Hey there and welcome to achat  ;)

Enjoy your stay and feel free to grab a drink at the bar, share your ideas or participate in one of our events!

And dont you worry, our little crazy crowd here has lots of secrets and fantasies ;D but i wonder if you'll ever get to know them :D :P.

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : March 03, 2013, 09:57:28 AM »

Welcome to our Forum village and no doubt you will meet the crazy residents sooner or later.

Check out Secret Easter and sign up . It's a great way to make new friends across the genders.
Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Events / Secret Easter
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2319.0.html

If you like story telling we have a good erotic story section thats worth checking out. There's the AB&G - Achats Bar & Grill -  as Lover has mentioned,

An erotic story contest where you can win some A$ credits   
 Forum  Home Page / Organisations & Events / Contests / EROTIC STORY 4 CONTEST  “ First Time”  THE RULES                             http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2196.0.html

and you can post one of your own stories or read ones others have done.     
Forum Homepage /  Discussions about sex / Erotic Stories
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,13.0.html

If you have trouble finding them just ask :)

Hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to reading more of your posts.   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jeanona31
: 503

« #5 : March 03, 2013, 02:27:32 PM »

Welcome ilovehead69!

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #6 : March 03, 2013, 03:55:39 PM »

Welcome ilovehead69  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
sexilicious
: 2755

« #7 : March 03, 2013, 08:28:03 PM »

welcome ilovehead69 to this crazy world of the forum. oops did i say crazy  ::) ok so how about the most loveable awesome fantastic group of people you will ever meet in achat (totally biased that me hehe sure there are other great people who haven't found the forum yet). Feel free to look around there is so much fun stuff to do here in the forum (again bias spend more time here than in game). Plus if you ever have a question the forum is the PLACE the ones who have been here ok so it seems like forever :) are always willing to answer questions, show people around, even show some fun things to do, and why people should stick around here.

Secrets and fantasies are many around here and many layers of them too hehe always learning something new or finding out deeper stuff about the people you spend the most time getting to know. So have fun and begin digging if you want to know secrets and fantasies hehe

jondas

« #8 : March 04, 2013, 01:14:21 AM »

Welcome Ilovehead69

Sharing always increases pleasure and fun, and I am sure you will like it around here.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: