*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  D. - Collecting ideas for new rooms
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
: D. - Collecting ideas for new rooms  ( 99122 )
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #105 : February 06, 2015, 04:09:13 PM »

realistic

adjective

having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected.
"I thought we had a realistic chance of winning"

synonyms:   practical, pragmatic, matter-of-fact, down-to-earth, sensible, commonsensical;

antonyms:   unrealistic, idealistic, impracticable

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Lover
: 10350

« #106 : February 06, 2015, 04:32:05 PM »

We're not asking for the explanation of realistic - cause we don't know what's realistic for Achat team. We need new ideas which hopefully shows the A-Team what we want and what they can give us.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #107 : February 25, 2015, 03:57:28 PM »

Two possible design for room!

A strip club....

....and a peeping room!

Covems
: 1688

« #108 : March 12, 2015, 06:54:46 AM »

also giving MoonCalf's hay loft/barn idea a bump.

I hope it's not too late to include this.  These darned topic titles got me so I don't know if I'm coming or going.

Anyways... Hey all you AChat designers and developers.  For a room, how about giving us a hayloft to play in?  You know, y'all can move those hay bales into all sorts of configurations to make them comfy for a roll in the hay.

Here are some examples:

Country clothes and a country place to romp.  Thanks for looking.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
leighdeexxx
: 1064

« #109 : March 12, 2015, 08:37:14 AM »

Different options and positions for both,  for shower fucking....

bathtub banging with different options and poses for both...

That's what I was thinking, plus I think all these poses an actions should be applied to all genders and groups seems fair; hope its detailed enough and if not just message me and I will clear anything up for you or whomever- have a good day :)

cherrylick52
: 21

« #110 : April 06, 2015, 11:40:36 AM »

My idea :

Room - BathTube

Description - making sex on a warm bath tube with a man.

Awe yes please hmmm I would buy it , Really could do with a bathroom scene and I would be first in the line to get it :)
SexxxyTexan
: 24

Seekin Creative, Happy Folks for Lust and Laughs:)

« #111 : April 06, 2015, 11:53:18 AM »

Campsite/Tent

Let's face it, we ALL get pretty dang horny when out in the great out doors.  Whether it be making passionate slow love under the stars, in the light of the crackling fire, or while rutting and vocalizing like a couple of caged animals inside the tent......camping and sex just GO together.  I got horny just thinking about this....dang.  May be time to go pull the tent and camping gear out of attic!  :)
Patricia1975
: 385

« #112 : April 10, 2015, 10:07:12 AM »

Hi All , it would be nice to see a BATHTUBE ROOM ! Having sex inside a bathtube with running water from the shower,and having sex in it,would be great  ;)
Kaitlyn72

« #113 : April 17, 2015, 09:19:49 AM »

Campsite/Tent

Let's face it, we ALL get pretty dang horny when out in the great out doors.  Whether it be making passionate slow love under the stars, in the light of the crackling fire, or while rutting and vocalizing like a couple of caged animals inside the tent......camping and sex just GO together.  I got horny just thinking about this....dang.  May be time to go pull the tent and camping gear out of attic!  :)

2nd Sexxy's and the hay loft.  ;D

My own, a garage. the hood of a muscle car could replace the bed. A couch isn't far fetched for being found in a small garage.
Think Dom and Letty in Fast and Furious
SexxxyTexan
: 24

Seekin Creative, Happy Folks for Lust and Laughs:)

« #114 : April 24, 2015, 08:49:44 AM »

I've had many very erotic encounters while playing piano gigs.....from a woman sitting down next to me, kissing my neck while i am playing....stroking me gently "below boards" as I try desperately to keep my timing from speeding up....even after hours ravenous, depraved fucking (pardon my french) atop the bar itself on one occasion......Thus, I think a Piano Bar room would be perfect as a room here on Achat:)  I could go into detail on the poses....and may Well in a follow up but don't have the time right now to do it descriptive justice, so I will let your creative and sexy minds paint some pictures based upon this theme, in the meanwhile:)  Hugs, Kisses and firm Texas handshakes to the men folk:)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #115 : July 15, 2015, 04:11:32 PM »

In this topic we collect ideas for new rooms. All suggestions which have already been made are listed here.
The suggestions are taken and added to the next poll.

Here is what we need:

A short name for the room.
    include a short (5-10 lines) description.
    Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
    Post a photo (Optional)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #116 : July 17, 2015, 11:37:22 AM »

AChat Relax

- Place of relaxation and encounters
- No sex
- Proper dress is required
- You can drink what you want and finish your evening with who you want and where you want, but not here in order to preserve the privacy and pleasure of others, thank you  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah
: 1379

« #117 : July 18, 2015, 03:47:16 AM »

Nat.   Amazing Idea.

How about another gambling room Say Roulette.
  Again Proper Dress is required,  and no masturbation actions at all.

A Orgy Room.  For those that like that kind of thing.  All poses available including 3 somes.

And how about a Dance Hall either a Disco/Nightclub. This idea has been mentioned a lot in the Poker Room already.  Could actually be joined with Nats idea of a Relaxation/Chill out Room.
  Again dress code is fully dressed and no sex actions.
« : July 18, 2015, 03:57:10 AM zuzannah »

Lover
: 10350

« #118 : July 18, 2015, 06:38:42 AM »

I like both, in fact I love all ideas about new rooms lol. I also would linke a bingo room, as we're playing it here it would be a nice add on :)

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #119 : July 18, 2015, 08:53:04 AM »

I like both, in fact I love all ideas about new rooms lol. I also would linke a bingo room, as we're playing it here it would be a nice add on :)

I agree with  to one this all the Ideas  are great

I just saw the  bar    awesome  coves , and cherrylick52  and  leighdeexxx   we been asking for a shower tub   rooms  for years

and all this new  great  ideas all this members ask  for

I would Like  to add a  catwalk ,modeling , photo  room , to  take photos with out any back grown to it  making them PNG
 ::) I got a idea coming up and  would like this ...
« : July 18, 2015, 08:55:34 AM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  
« previous next »
: