*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  D. - Collecting ideas for new rooms
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
: D. - Collecting ideas for new rooms  ( 98164 )
Thedge
: 43

MSN Messenger - Mxfli2005@hotmail.com
« #135 : March 10, 2016, 01:09:44 PM »

i am not a programmer, but I did sleep at a Holidy Inn Express last night.  ;D Just my thought, to have a box (Shower for example) like pos in room. You are able click on and go to another room in your house. For example you wanted to take a shower. You purchase the upgrade to your house, boat or beach. Must have purchased a house to upgrade -  no free (or rent)  - can not upgrade. The showers are designed to match the decor of the home. Both players would accept - the icon to change room - (shower). After both players accept - you get a load video, like you were walking in first person up stairs, down the hall or accross the beach. Most games will use a load video for lag time. Once room is loaded only stand up or sit down poses would be available. More pos. could be developed just for shower and purchase. Again, my hat is off to programmers and developers, for I do not know the detail to your work. Please take my ideas as information and not a demand - Thanks, Thedge
« : March 13, 2016, 06:19:57 AM Thedge »

T H E D G E
patosh842

« #136 : April 24, 2016, 08:33:32 AM »

Sorry I don't have photos for that, but what about :
* a camping site, a nice fire to warm you, the moon reflecting in the lake in front of you, and a nice forest in the back, just under the stars, a hammock (instead of a bed) you can do many thing on a hammock that you can't do on a bed.... I'll let your imagination figure it out.
franciavat
: 15

« #137 : August 08, 2016, 05:22:12 AM »

Good day  i would like to make a sugestion  for  meeting room just like a bar    but with poses for dancing and drinking  only  they can make those poses just like they have in poker room   .  This meeting place should be only for premiun
Kaitlyn1989

« #138 : August 08, 2016, 06:25:41 AM »

Good morning all, I agree with Francis.
I get tired of just standing around feeling like a whore at the corner waiting for a trick.
I don't even charge, oh nooooo, I'm not even a whore just a SLUT.   *Smiles*
Anyway, kidding aside, I think this idea has great merit.

In Kaitlyn's World ..........

Summer and Winter still exist side-by-side
but my Winter town square is ALIVE with options, links and helpful hints
all "tastefully created and placed around the square as "hyperlinks" to other worlds.

a couple of these "hyperlink" ideas ........

- The Achat B&G, kinda a "VIP" club for Premium only, why not, we pay
   - Poker Room
   - A "Who's online" directory .... sorted Green/Yellow
   - The Forum (a MUST)
   - The STORE, come on girls let's go SHOPPING
   - Designers Shops, Garages and Tattoo Parlors
   - Selected "Threads" with Forum .......

-  Helpful Hints
                  -  Personal Ads

And of course, all these destinations have a "round-trip" option, there is a way back
without looping through lobby.

So much to do, you Achat Dev's better get some java, like a triple shot of espresso.
GsCougar

« #139 : August 08, 2016, 12:39:16 PM »

HM...

So many Members so many ideas and wishes. Its good to know what paying customers would like to have !
Here my very simple thought for the first step to a bit better way to handle meeting rooms

Like that ( look at the pictures top )  for the diffrent rooms ( where diffrent path are used anyway ( overfloat) show how many rooms we actual have.
Show in WHAT ROOM you enter. Its a hassle if you are with friends and for some reason you crash , you like to be back and ending up in a stupid
HOLD THE LINE ......always wrong overfloat room.
This woudl be a first step. KNOWING WHAT ROOM AND HOW FULL IT IS ALREADY.

THAN OMG 1001 Ideas for how the public rooms could be
So maybe we get the first step done soon- knowing where we landing :)

A Bar, Trainstaion, places in cities OMG so many but........that needs programming AND Serverspaces. Are you willing to pay for ?
Look at it from business side. We can fuck the soul out in here :) no realy agecontroll ( what is in some case bad ) We get enough moves to let the imagination starts to fly.
Give Achat a little break - sure if I been stucked in a game for 5 years and not much change than I woudl get upset to ( I might woudl leave )
So there must be a reason why many Ppl stay in here for long time.

For myself I think its a bit sad that the owner and head in charge isnt a open firm with just normal support. And that letters to the support real takes vrey long to be answerd.
BUT as my MOM always said.:" Baby, you cant buy the world with 10 cents"

Lets keep the Ideas comming and hope-----HOPE that one day this awesome game will get a touch better :)

My 2c on that :)
♥Gs♥Cougar♥
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #140 : August 09, 2016, 03:40:14 AM »

Love the ideas. Well done on coming up with new ones to improve the game.

I for one would love to see the AB&G fantasy bar in erotic stories come to life.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #141 : August 14, 2016, 02:50:34 PM »

Another great idea Cougar! Like Brandy said, I also would love to have a meeting room like our AB&G. With the chance to buy drinks, to dance and to have a song or karaoke contest lol

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #142 : September 30, 2017, 08:46:25 AM »

A beautiful Bedouin Tent room for our private collection.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
MichelleDK
: 11

Diamond for ever

AOL Instant Messenger - MichelleDK
« #143 : October 01, 2017, 01:59:38 AM »

I very like the idea from Wolf-A and special from franciavat if need in that I will be a working girl or Mistress for them love fifi (my Mistress have change my name)

Yours angel for sexsy fun
: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  
« previous next »
: