*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I. - Collecting ideas for new Shemale poses
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: I. - Collecting ideas for new Shemale poses  ( 17870 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #15 : September 11, 2014, 06:09:20 AM »

Hi  xkristianx,

Thank you for taking the time to point out the poses you would like to see realised for Shemale.

This is  the place to do so.

It does take time and the Achat Gods do listen to us.  Be patient and I am sure they will create the poses when they can.

In the meantime, enjoy your time here and please post more of your ideas and views.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rambot
: 6

« #16 : October 02, 2014, 07:41:58 AM »

Generally speaking, I feel there is a certain lack of dominant shemale / submissive male poses.

One pose I would like to suggest is "bonded male".

Initial position:
- male lying on his back, hands to the sides and bonded with ropes to the bed, legs spread and bent, ankles bonded with ropes to his thighs;
- shemale kneeling in front of the male.

Actions (not including "pleasure face" and "enjoy" that are not needed to be described in detail):

Dominant shemale actions:
- slap male's face
- slap with penis (sit on male's chest and slap his face with her cock)
- pinch male's nipples
- fuck male's mouth (sitting on male's chest)
- finger male's ass
- fuck male in the ass
- suck male's penis
- handjob (rub male's penis)
- jerk off (sitting in front of the male)
- ride (shemale sits on male's penis)

Submissive male actions:
- oh, no! (head from side to side, moving hands as much as ropes allow)
- push back (pushes back while shemale fucks his ass)
- lick shemale's balls
- lick tits (shemale standing over male on hands and knees with tits over male's face, male licking her nipples)
- tongue play
- kiss
- arch back (while being sucked or fucked)

Something like that.
Think it will be quite popular Smiley
What do you think?
Brandybee

« #17 : October 03, 2014, 03:39:12 AM »

Sounds interesting.  Keep your ideas coming.  Always like to see ideas for new poses.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #18 : July 15, 2015, 04:15:10 PM »

Which new Shemale pose would you like to see created by the AChat Team? All suggestions which have already been made are listed here. The suggestions are taken and added to the next poll.

Here is what we need:

A short name for the suggested pose.
    include a short (5-10 lines) description of the base pose, and the actions.
    Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
    Post a photo (Optional)

zuzannah
: 1379

« #19 : July 16, 2015, 04:22:46 AM »

Brandy all MS poses (and then the SF poses later on) really have to be converted to SS (With all the Actions in tow).  To Choose only three is almost impossible.  All poses I would like below are for SS and SF. 

1.  Hot Kissing.

2.  Lovers Siesta

3.  Massage.

Those are mine But really I could have chosen three entirely different ones at another time. (I have already changed my mind a few times already).  Like I said its impossible to choose three.  If this "game" is going to get any better Brandy we need all of them. Not just One.

I could have easily have chosen the Bondage ones too.  (Defenceless Shemale, Anal Intruder, Chained and the Spreader Bar,  I know that's Four  ;D).

By the Way.  Since you have asked us for this, have you been contacted by the Devs to do this poll?
« : August 10, 2015, 09:51:32 AM zuzannah »

Lover
: 10350

« #20 : July 16, 2015, 09:12:38 AM »

Zu, 3 suggestions max is our (old) rule, because we used to start a poll after a while. And no, we don't have any news from dev-team :-[

CDsteph
: 12

« #21 : July 16, 2015, 09:52:07 AM »

Well in the vain hope it goes somewhere  ::)
 Hot kissing s/f s/s
massage poses s/f s/s
the sat at the table drinking s/f s/s
And a cheeky fourth 69 without the stupid strap on s/f
Steph
zuzannah
: 1379

« #22 : July 25, 2015, 11:10:31 AM »

I don't do 3's but a spit roast pose would be probably gratefully received for SSS.

cogbill
: 10

« #23 : August 12, 2015, 05:02:36 AM »

Hi, I think everyone, whatever their orientation, should have access to the same kinds of poses.  I  have had some good fun with Shemales.   :)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: