*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Crystal Lake.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 13
: Crystal Lake.  ( 134957 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : February 20, 2013, 03:58:51 PM »

This is actually an old idea of Tightfit74 ...  it caught my eye sitting in the archives .  Unfortunately at the time,  the  number of forum members  too small for it to really take off.  However,  now , maybe the time, with the growing forum membership and more people confident in intertwining story telling ..  lets see shall we ....   Come on folks ... this could be fun  :)

( Treat Tightfit74  Like Old Joe in the AB&G - I'm sure he wont mind  ;D  -  If he does, I'll take the blame   :P  )

Tightfit74
Invitation: To anyone who has an ounce of imagination and who is interested in the suggestion below, please join me at my campfire for a night to remember. There will be food (sausages), drinks (juice) and music (provided for...)

Campfire at Crystal Lake…

It’s been warm for weeks and my travels through the lands have been light and filled with sunlight and easy paths. I arrived at a lake this morning and decided to camp out here for a few days. The beaches around the dark, greenish waters are white and freckled with patches of soft, green grass. The lake is surrounded by tall trees with a wide canopy and circles in the water suggest a healthy underwater habitat.
I just love the summer. Not only because the evenings are warm and the days are long. But also because the summer favours guys. After spending half the day in a town nearby yesterday, getting some supplies for the remainder of my trip, I couldn’t help but notice the girls and women wearing their summer clothes. Long legs, running up and disappearing in short skirts and dresses, tight shirts complimenting curves of hips, sides and breasts.
There was one particular woman that caught my eye. Long black hair, a gorgeous tight dress that followed every line of her slender body. She looked at me in such a way, she set me on fire. When she noticed me looking at her, she smiled, turned around and bent down to pick something up from the floor. I thought I’d almost faint. Although knowing that on my travels sex is not the first or second priority, I couldn’t help but feel some uproar in my lower stomach, stimulated by this gorgeous woman in town.
I set up camp at the foot of a huge oak, its branches spread out wide, giving some needed shade. It’s a warm day and I sweat as I set up my tent and collect fire wood. I set out some fishing lines in the water, and as the sun starts to set, I pull them in. Two nice pike struggle as I pull them to shore. I clean them and get them ready to be cooked. When arriving at my new campsite, I discovered a fireplace with still smouldering embers and will gladly use those as a starter for my own fire. It also means that the lake is visited at night, even last night.
The lake seems perfect for skinny dipping and with it’s moss-covered niches between the trees, the place has “Lover’s Lane” written all over it. But for now, my growing passion will have to wait, dinner first. I start a fire with some small twigs and build it up slowly with bigger twigs and branches until there is a nice thick layer of smouldering embers underneath the flaming logs. It’ll keep burning for a while as I strip down and take a quick bath in the lake.
As I return to the fire, I pull the hot stones from the embers and lay them underneath and on top of the wrapped fish and cover them with moss and sand. As they sizzle and cook in the heat, I dry myself at the fire before slipping into some clothes. The sun has almost set completely and the shadows of the flames dance across my face as I eat my dinner. After cleaning up my plate in the lake, I go back to the fire and grab my old, trusted guitar. She’s not in the best shape as she was before, but the chips and scars in her body give her a very characteristic, melancholic sound.
She accompanied me on every step of my travels, helped me pour my heart out whenever I needed it, and helped me express my biggest joy through her strings. She’s as loyal to me as I am to her. As I gently start stroking her tightly wound strings, her curves gently held in my lap, I suddenly hear footsteps and voices through the trees. I hear branches snapping under feet as the voices come closer. I wonder who it could be, anyone’s welcome at this fire...
« : October 12, 2013, 05:02:55 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #1 : February 21, 2013, 11:39:41 AM »

Walk in through woods singing to myself as the sun is setting
I can smell a fire burning and follow the smell of the fire and come across a camp set up under the great oak by the lack.

I stand back and wait for the camp owner and a handsome man walks up from the lack with a nice pair of Pike. I say hidden out of site watching this handsome man work like back into the fire and place his fish on the hot stones. He picks up an old guitar and sits down under the old oak.

Just as his about to play I step out of from my hiding place "Hi there sir nice catch you have there" as I look at his fish.

"Not seen you around here before" I say 

"No I'm just passing through only here for the night or two" he answers in a soft voice.

"I'm Karen bye the way"  I say with a smile " I come up here for a swim most evenings the waters nice and fresh this time of year those fish are going to take a little time to cook fancy joining me" I say with a wink

"Hello Karen his to meet you my friends call me Tight" he says with a sexy smile "A swim sounds like a great idea let me get my shorts"

As he stands and walks to his bag I make my way down to the waters edge hearing him walking down towards me i slide my shorts down keeping my legs nice and straight to give this handsome stranger a nice view of my ass. I step out of them and look over my shoulder at him and pull my T shirt up and over my head showing I was naked under it walking in to the water until its just lapping at my panties. I drop down letting the water cover my shoulders. I turn and face the shore and watch my new swimming partner striping off he turns his back and gives me the same show I gave him.
As his bent over I give a shape wolf whistle he stands and pulls his shorts up and turns and faces me with that sexy smile again.
Then runs straight at me and dives in right next to me slashing me as he does
I turn and swim after him and splash him back as he stops and comes up for air I splash him in the face. He smiles and stands up and I get to see fit body up close he splashes me again I stand and splash him back, as we stand there splashing each other his eyes drop down my body and focus on my naked breasts.

My nipples are hard from the fresh water "you like what you see Mr Tight" I say as I put my hands over my breasts

"yes very much so your a sexy young lady Karen" he say in that deep sexy voice

His voice sends a shiver down my spin "what a sexy voice" I think to myself  removing my hands from my breasts I walk over to to him right up close to him. I place my hand on his chest and feel the tight skin of his muscles looking up at him as i run my fingers around his nipples.

He looks down at me and leans forward I go onto tip toes and give him a little peck of a kiss but before I can drop back down he pulls me to him and kisses me deeply. Opening my mouth I let his tongue find mine in a hot dance putting my arms around his neck i lift my legs and wrap them around him feeling my hard nipples pressing against his chest.

He wraps his arms round me and holds my ass taking my weight and walks back towards the shore as he carries me back I feel him growing in his shorts against my wet panties. Feeling his hardness I pull myself closer to him with my legs and he carriers me right back to his camp and lays me down on his bed roll next to the fire.

He kisses me again and slides his hand down between us he lifts his hips and i feel my panties being pulled to one side, then i feel the his hardness at my soft lips. He looks into my eyes and the he gentle enters me feeling this strange moving deeper and deeper inside me I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him into me.

The feelings of pleasure this strong stranger is giving me grows and grows as his speed and force increases holding him tighter with my legs as I feel the first feelings in my belly I whisper "Don't stop now Dont stop"

Hearing my words he increases his speed more and drives me over the  edge and the wave of an orgasm rushes right through my whole body it shakes under him as he drive deep and hard into my gushing wet sex.

I open my legs from around his waist he pulls out and move up over me and places hit hard cock between my tits I push them together and he starts to move his hips I lift my head and suck the tip each time he thrusts forwards. With one final push he pushes deep into my mouth and explode inside it I swallow every drop and lick him clean. We lay there for a few minuets then he say's my fish we sit up to see the fish mice and pink read to be eaten.

We put our cloths back on still wet and set buy the fire and we eat the lovely fish as we eat we hear voices in the woods..................

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : February 23, 2013, 08:55:57 AM »

Marilyn and I are having wonderful honeymoon. We haven't seen much of the island we travelled to, because most of time we spent... I don't have to talk about...
This evening we had a lovely dinner and decided to talk a walk around. We find a forest and and a little path we walk along. The weather is warm and as it's evening, the stars are shining bright, surrounding the moon which is giving a wonderful mood.
We come to a lake and notice a little campfire not far away. As we're coming closer we see two people around. Seems to be a young couple, eating some fish... "Do we disturb?" I ask.

"No, sit down, you're welcome. I'm Tight, this is Karen" "Nice to meet you. My wife Marilyn, I'm known as Lover" We hug and Tight offers some fish and beer.
We sit down, enjoy the meal as I notice the guitar. "May I?" "Sure, but be careful with my old friend". I nod. There aren't many songs I can play, but one I love.
 I start the first chords of "Take me home, country roads" and the other join this song. We all sing it, sitting around the fire. Old, long gone memories came back to my mind. Memories of my younger years...

For a moment none of us is saying a word. Then I smile.. I remembe I have told Marilyn one of my adventures on a campfire. I look at her. The way she is looking back tells me she is remembering it too... I take her in my arms, whispering "I want to do this again, just with a married girl this time" while my right hand is fondling her back and my left hand fondling her inner thighs. She just is wearing a short top and a hot mini skirt.

"You're naughty but I admit, it's turning me on" She replies, turning her face to mine.. we sink in a deep kiss, losing the world around...

Covems
: 1688

« #3 : June 15, 2013, 07:16:42 PM »

VRRRRRRRRROOOMMMM...
RRRROOOOAAAARRRRR...

The natural, peaceful sounds of the country night are sharply pierced by the roar and gutteral noise of the 5.7L Hemi Supercharger.  The pick-up truck goes crashing through the brush near the lake, leaving a billowing cloud of dust in its wake.  The headlights sharply cutting into the darkness of the night.

Ducks take to the wing upon the truck's approach, quacking their alarm as they flee to the other side of the lake.  Frogs do panic hops into the water .  The cargo in the bed of the truck bounces and crashes with each rut and bump.  The windows are down, and the slider open... the sounds of The Outlaws are blaring from the truck radio... "YIPPIE  I YAAAYYYY..."  They sing.

I'm driving the truck.  Amy, who is still dressed in that she-wolf costume, is next to me on the bench seat.  We're both jostled and bounced along with the truck.  A little squeal of the tires, shooting stones out as we climb the last ridge, and pull up next to Crystal Lake.  I turn the truck sharply so the tailgate is facing the lake front, we come to a screeching halt, sending up another small cloud of dust, Amy bounces off my arm, making a small squeaking sound, "eeeeep".

The noise of the Hemi quiets down to a low rumble when I take my foot off the accelerator.  "YIPPIE  I YOHHH... GHOST RIDERS IN.." The Outlaws sing.  I turn the truck off and the sudden quiet is almost deafening.

"Damn, that was fun!"  I exclaim as I stomp on the parking brake pedal, then I pull Amy in for a quick kiss on the lips.  "We're here, Sweets.  Let's get unloaded and set up."  I switch on the interior lights and the light for the bed of the truck.

Buzzing with sugar from all the sarsparilla I've had, I practically hop out of the truck once I have the door opened, lowering the tailgate with a bang, I climb up and start sorting through the camping gear in the bed of the truck.  Rummaging around, I find the lantern and place that on the roof of the pick-up.  "Sweets."  I call to Amy as she's getting out of the truck, "In the glove box, there's a box of kitchen matches... would you be a darlin' and hand them to me please?"

Amy does that, and I light the lantern mantels... a bright light emanates from the lantern.  I begin to toss things from the truck.  The tents... sleeping bags... some folding chairs... a folding table.  Everything lands on the ground with a thump or a crash.  Some of the items are loud when landing on top of each other.

Together, Amy and I pitch the tent, hammering the tie down stakes into the ground.  Then I restart the truck... rev the engine a few times.  "MAMA, DON'T LET YOUR..."  Willie Nelson is singing.  I quickly shut the radio off.  Then, hooking up the air pump to the cigarette lighter outlet, we blow up the air mattress.  When fully inflated, we slide that into the tent along with the sleeping bags, blankets and pillows.  We also put our extra clothing in the tent.  I shut the truck engine down and put the air pump behind the seat.

Taking the little pop-up tent, I undo the snaps and toss it.  The tent pops open, and is ready for use.  We stake that one down, too.  Then I put the port-o-pot in the little tent along with a roll of paper, wet wipes and hand sanitizer. 

"Remember, Sweets."  I say while grinning, "Number two only in the hooter... number one... in the bushes."  I give Amy a quick kiss on her forehead.

Next we set up the canopy and open the folding picnic table  underneath it, the coolers go under the table and some of the dry goods, too.  We open all the folding chairs and set them up.  "Are you sure your brought enough chairs?"  Amy asks with touch of sarcasm in her voice.

"Heheh."  I laugh.  "Six ought to do it... you never know... we might get company."

"Yeah", she says, looking around, "... company." 

There's not a soul to be seen.  We're secluded and save for the wildlife, all alone along this piece of the lake.

Picking out a suitable place for the fire, we pile some rocks in a circle to use as a firepit.  There's enough split wood in the bed of the truck for a day or two. 

Gathering up some dry sticks and twigs for kindling, we quickly get a small fire going in the pit, place some of the chairs around it and start a pot of coffee.  I go to the truck, put all the windows up and shut off all the lights.  Next I take the lantern, set it on the table under the canopy and turn it down to just a soft glow.  It's a beautiful, warm night.  The sky is very clear, filled with stars from top to bottom.  There's also a waxing half moon.

I get the old boombox radio from behind the seat and place it on the tail gate.  The cassette deck is no longer functional, but the radio still works good.  I turn it on and dial in a station.  I hear the familiar sounds of a guitar intro and recognize the tune as John Denver's "Cowboy's Delight".
 (    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vb7aEapBoA    )

Popping a piece of chewing gum into my mouth, I take a hold of Amy's hand, I twirl her once and then pull her into my arms...

we begin to dance slowly to the melody of the song.  Quietly we dance, arms folded up, her head on my chest.  We're not speaking, just listening to the music... the chirping of the crickets... and the drone of the bullfrogs from the lake.  In the distance a whip-poor-will repeatedly sounds his lonely song, seeking a reply.

After a minute or two, Amy looks up at me and whispers, "I should take this wolf costume off."  Her eyes have an allure to them that draws me into her gaze.

"No, no.... don't take it off."  I say to her, gently pushing her head back into my chest with my hand, enjoying the feel of her body pressed to me as we dance.

"Why not?"  Amy asks, snuggling in closer, her hand moves up my back, between my vest and shirt, her nails gently scratching as her hand climbs.

I softly reply.  "Because, I want to do it."  Amy looks up at me again, smiling, her eyes twinkling in the flickering light of the campfire, I watch as her eyes close and her head tilts up.  My head tilts down... my eyes close... our lips meet...

« : September 12, 2014, 12:24:17 PM Covems »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #4 : June 16, 2013, 01:49:05 AM »

The ride to Crystal Lake was a bumpy one. The natural, peaceful sounds of the quiet night are overshadowed by the roar and gutteral noise of the pick-up truck. The radio is on full blast. I sense Covems enjoyment each time I'm jostled or bounced against him. I'm not complaining either, as I find it as an excuse to squeeze his hand tighter every time.

We eventually climb the last ridge and pull up next to the lake. He turns the truck sharply so the tailgate faces the lake. Coming to a screeching halt, I bounce off his arm, much to Cove's enjoyment again, and squeal out a "Eeeep!" slightly.

He turns off the truck and the resulting hushed silence is almost soothing. Pulling me in for a quick kiss, Cove says "We're here Sweets". I bite my lip slightly, looking into his eyes and smiling. *He knows I love it when he calls me that* "Let's get unloaded and set up", he goes on to say.

We begin unloading and setting up. From pitching the tent, to setting up the little pop up tent, to setting up the canopy and opening the folding the table along with the folding chairs, to even getting a fire going, Cove does it all with ease as I help him out. Everything is well thought out and planned, with sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, extra clothing, dry goods and coolers being on hand.

I can't help but smile as I look around. It's a beautiful, warm, summer night. The sky is filled with stars, with even the moon in view at a distance. We're secluded, with no one in sight. Just me and Cove.

I close my eyes, taking a deep breath. *Fresh air* I think, smiling to myself. Suddenly I hear John Denver's "Cowboy Delight" playing. I open my eyes to see Cove approaching me with a grin.

Taking my hand into his, he twirls me around before pulling me close against him. The way his green eyes look down at me makes my heart melt. Placing my head on his chest, we begin to move slowly to the music. Not a word exchanged, just dancing, with crickets chirping and the drone of the bullfrogs in the background. I feel at ease and peace. *Can't remember the last time I felt like this*, I think to myself.

"I should take this wolf costume off," I whisper, looking up at him. My eyes locking with his, sending underlying signals of why I want to.

"No, no.... don't take it off."  he replies, gently pushing my head back into his chest with his hand. I nuzzle against him, snuggling in closer. "Why not?" I ask, as my hand creeps up between his shirt and vest. My nails gently scrape upwards in a soothing manner.

"Because, I want to do it." he says softly. My heart races as I look up at him, smiling brightly. *I want him.. he wants me* I think to myself, as my gaze remains locked with his.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he leans down and I lean up, slightly tip-toeing. Our lips press together. Soft, gentle, tender at first.. I soon become mesmerized and lost in our kiss.

Clinging to him, I tighten my grip around his neck. Our lips move in sync, as our kiss deepens. Tongues meet, entwine, twist and turn. His hands begin to roam, moving down my sides to my bottom. As he cups my cheeks, I wrap one leg around his, pressing myself completely to him. With nothing but clothes between us, our kiss turns into a full on passionate one as time trails on...

Covems

« #5 : June 16, 2013, 07:17:08 AM »

Amy's arms are around my neck, and she's holding on tight.  All my senses are getting tangled up into her.  I can feel her breathing... I can hear each breath she takes... I can smell the spearmint... I can taste her, and the lingering margaritas...my eyes are closed, but in my mind I can see how we are.  My arms wrapped around her... each of my hands cupping a cheek of that lovely tush.

I lift with my arms and hands and Amy responds with a little hop... still kissing she wraps her legs around me, hooking her feet together at the ankles.  Spinning us, I move closer to the truck and set her onto the open tail gate.  My hands find the bow of the laces at the back of her costume... I pull and feel the knot open.

Amy's hands quickly move to the lapel of my vest and she pulls it backwards from me.  I allow my arms to move back and the vest is pulled from me and falls to the ground.

Our kiss is hungrier now... the passions increasing... our desires building... I pull the head cover of the wolf costume off of her and toss it where I think it will land in the bed of the truck. Those small hands of Amy slide down to my jeans.. the belt is unbuckled... then the top button... I pull on the laces in the back of her costume... the costume opens some... Another button on my jeans is opened down the fly... another lace pull... her costume opens more...  Still kissing... as I pull the rest of the laces through the eyelets and Amy opens all the buttons on the fly...

The corset part of the she-wolf costume falls between us... kissing her deeper now... breathing increasing... I grab the costume and toss that into the truck bed as Amy's hand snakes into my opened jeans...  The dwarfs didn't think of putting any drawers in with my clothing... I moan into our kiss when Amy's hand finds me... stiff and hard.

Breaking our kiss, I step back... grabbing roughly at the bottom portion of her costume, I pull.  Amy, knowing what I want, rolls onto her back as I pull the costume off her... I'm pleasantly surprised to find no panties.  I yank those furry boots off her feet and toss them aside.

Then in a blur of motion, I kick my boots off and shove the jeans to the ground... stepping out of them, I kick them under the truck... tossing my hat onto her heaped costume, I practically rip my shirt off and let it drop to the ground.  Amy pulls those furry cuffs off her arms and tosses them over her shoulder.

With both of us naked now, I step back up and again wrap that petite body into my arms.  Our kiss is even more passionate and deeper than before.

Breaking the kiss again, I scoop Amy into my arms, cradling her and carry her over to the fire.  "With this clear night, it's going to cool off fast."  I say quietly, "We'll be warmer by the fire."

I say that, but I'm thinking how much I enjoy holding her this way.  The feel of her arms around my neck... the way her head lays on my shoulder.  She fits perfectly in my arms.  I want her... I want her so bad I can practically taste it... I want to ravage her... lay her down and just take her...

I hear the sounds of Alison Krauss' "Let Me Touch You For A While" playing from the radio, I settle into one of the folding chairs and spit the piece of gum into the fire.  "Don't need that anymore."  I say.. then I continue, "But I do need you."  I pull Amy closer.  I begin kissing her lips... then along her chin... down her neck...

I lift her a little and continue kissing along her shoulder... to her chest... down her breasts and capture a nipple between my lips....

Lifting my head up I again kiss her fully on the mouth... our lips move... tongues dance, her weight settles on me... my hand begin to roam her body... wandering through the hills and valleys...

*Alison Krauss
Let Me Touch You For A While*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcXh7rQxVwU

« : September 12, 2014, 12:25:47 PM Covems »

ItsAmy123

« #6 : June 16, 2013, 11:57:26 AM »

Wrapping my legs around him, I easily hold on to him as he carries us to the truck with our kiss still remaining intact. My senses are slowly starting to fade, as my body heats up and my desire builds.

He places me on the open tail gate, and we begin to undress each other. Lust oozes from my eyes as I fixate on his jeans after having removed his vest. He was undressing me bit by bit, but I wasn't really noticing. All I could focus was on those jeans and undoing them.

Still kissing, my hands creep down to his belt buckle. Undoing it, I then pause briefly as our kiss deepens. I further continue to unzip his jeans, as my hand slowly lingers down. Just as I unbutton his jeans, my corset falls between us and he throws it to the bed of the truck.

My hand slithers into his opened jeans, and I find him. Stiff and hard. I tense a little, as my thoughts start to go wild and the pool forming between my legs continues to expand.

Breaking off our kiss, Cove practically rips off the rest of my costume. I watch him undress quickly in front of me. Our eyes remain fixed on each other and burn with desire.

Our lips meet again, in another hot passionate kiss. This time, nothing at all, not even clothes between us. Just me and him.

I hiss slightly as his lips pull away from mine. "With this clear night, it's going to cool off fast."  he says quietly, whilst cradling me in his arms and carrying me over to the fire, "We'll be warmer by the fire."

I nuzzle against his chest as he carries me there, enjoying being in them. Feeling comfortable, safe and protected.. *I could get used to this* I think to myself, smiling to myself.

He settles us down onto one of the chairs, still cradling me. He throws his gum into the fire and all I hear him say is "But I do need you". I whimper softly, not being able to reply. His kisses, his touch, his suckles setting my body a blaze.

I sit up.. snuggling into his lap. Pushing him back into the chair slightly, my hand wanders to the back of his neck. My nails press into his skin, as I pull myself closer to him with my lips still fused with his. I kiss him back harder, expressing my desire.. my want... my need.

My tongue invades his mouth, flicking, twisting, turning and dancing with his. My grip tightens around his neck and I slowly begin to writhe and gyrate in his lap. My heart is racing and my body and soul are aching with need.

I slowly pull away from our intense kiss. "Cove.." I whisper in a sultry yet vulnerable voice.. "I need you...." Just as I mutter those words, fireworks go off behind us.. and my lips cling to his once again.

« : September 12, 2014, 09:39:19 PM ItsAmy123 »

Covems

« #7 : June 17, 2013, 04:08:27 PM »

"Cove, I need you."  Amy says... then...

"pop... pop... pop"  The sounds of small explosions off in the distance echos across the lake.  Fireworks are being shot off on the other side.  "That TightFit..." I think, "...what great timing."

Amy is settled into my lap... straddling me... our bodies hot with desire... kissing... hands roaming each other.  Amy slides up my legs... the heat of her feels wonderful... "Oh my God," my thoughts race through my mind, "she's positioning herself."

She reaches down, taking me in her hand... guiding it as she hunches forward.. just the head goes in... I twitch.. she hunches again... I push down.. more goes in. 

We both moan into our kiss.... "pop... pop, pop, pop.. pop"  more fireworks  light up the sky... reflecting on the water.  Our own fireworks are beginning.  Amy riding... me thrusting hard... passionate movements.... my hands find their way to her breasts... squeezing... fondling...

Amy is moving back and forth... back and forth... up and down... up and down.  I'm holding on... moving too... hands wandering everywhere and anywhere... thrusting into each push... each movement.  Mouths hungrily kissing... deep... breathing increasing.

I can feel the chair moving from our exertions, sliding in the sandy soil.  I can feel it building into a crescendo.  All the excitement from the night.... being trussed up by Moonie and the nearly naked Pafe and Satoire... Amy gyrating on my lap... the deep kisses from her.  Mollie's sultry walk... the kisses from Miss Stone and Miss Brandy... twice. 

The drive to the lake... four wheeling through the woods, feeling Amy bouncing off me... watching her as she moved when setting the camp up... the kissing...  stripping the wolf costume from her... all of it building into this one monemt... this one speck of time.

Aroused by our movements, I'm quickly passing the point of no return.  Amy's riding hard... like a woman possessed... the chair moves again...  I can feel it buckling to one side... then  CRASH... we hit the ground hard, but we don't stop.  Harder and harder she rides... grinding herself against me... she too, is nearing that point... balancing on the edge... just one more push... one more touch....

"pop... pop,pop... pop"

« : September 12, 2014, 12:27:24 PM Covems »

ItsAmy123

« #8 : June 17, 2013, 08:36:28 PM »

Settled in Cove's lap, I straddle him.. our hot bodies rubbing against each other. Desire and lust oozing out of our eyes. *I need him.. I need him now* I think to myself, as I slide up his legs.

Positioning myself, I tighten my grip on the back of his neck. I grab his hardened shaft and SQUEEZE it, before stroking it whilst guiding it to my heat. As I slowly sink down, my nails dig into his skin and my eyes close with my head falling back. My soft moans slowly become louder and louder as I feel all of him slide in, inch by inch.

*Pop... Pop, Pop, Pop.. Pop* The sound of fireworks echo behind us as they light up the sky.

I begin to ride, movements quickening in pace. My eyes still closed and my nails still digging into his skin. Up and down.. down and up.. my petite frame is shaking wildly and violently. My moans reach new heights of volume as he thrusts upwards to meet my thrusts, echoing through the silence of nature.

He grabs by swaying breasts, squeezing and fondling them as I continue to ride. Faster and faster my movements become. Impaling myself down on him. Riding him like a possessed woman. *This is what I've been needing all night... this.. this right here* I think to myself, as slapping sounds of our movements echo beneath my thoughts.

I can feel it building. I can feel myself reaching that edge. I thrust down even faster.. even harder, as I slowly begin to lose my senses.

The chair moves beneath us as our movements become even more intense. Lost in the throws of passion, of lust.. we keep going at it. Relentless.

Suddenly with a loud thump, we CRASH to the ground hard. We don't stop. Our movements become even faster. I can feel myself beginning to lose it. Thrust after thrust after thrust. My moans.. whimpers.. purrs.. filling up the atmosphere.

"Right there... right there.. * I MOAN out. I can feel myself right on that edge. Just one more push. Just one more touch..

Suddenly a loud SCREAM bellows from my quivering lips.

*Pop... Pop, Pop... Pop*

I shiver.. shake and tremble, as my world goes white for a few seconds. Riding wave after wave.. I feel him pulse... beneath me and erupt inside me.

It becomes silent again. All we can hear is our shaken breathing.. and the chirping of the crickets.

After a while.. I open my eyes to see Cove looking up at me. We smile at each other, both of ours twinkling in admiration. "Wow  :)," we say in unison, which leads us to chuckling slightly as I lean down. With all my weight on him, we engage in a soft, gentle, soothing kiss.

I plant kisses up to his forehead.. then back down to his lips... to his chin... down his neck... to his chest. I nuzzle, before resting my head on it. His arms wrap us into a warm, comforting, tangled embrace. Not a word is spoken. I close my eyes.. listening to his heartbeat.

I open my eyes a little after sunrise, realizing we both had dozed off. Cove's arms are still wrapped around me. I look up at him to see that his eyes are still closed. I kiss my way back to his lips.. feeling him move and twitch slightly in response to every kiss.

His eyes open slightly. "Good morning" I murmur.. smooching his lips.

He pauses for a second, recollecting his thoughts from the night before, then smiles. "Good morning Sweets", he replies with a big grin.

I sit up, looking down at him. We both smirk at each other. A slight look of confusion crosses his face when I get up off him.. and begin to sashay my way to the lake. I pause right before the lake, and turn back to face him with one hand on my hip. Cove's still on the ground, turned slightly sideways and looking at me with a hint of curiosity.

"You going to join me?" I say with a sly grin, as I turn back around and make my way into the cool water. I sense him get up.. and make his way towards me. I continue to walk until the water reaches my breasts. Cove comes up behind me and I turn to face him.

I smile up at him before wrapping my arms around him. His arms lift me up by the hips slightly.. and I hop up a little to wrap my legs around him. Our foreheads press together and eyes close. It's a quiet and peaceful morning.

Smiling slightly, I nuzzle his nose.. whispering, "Hey you".. 
« : December 11, 2015, 10:41:19 PM ItsAmy123 »

Covems

« #9 : June 20, 2013, 12:34:57 PM »

"Oh God, my back is sore,"  I think as my eyes blink open, "but this is okay."  Realizing that Amy is laying on top of me, kissing me, and my arms are wrapped around her.  "Wowsers,"  I think... "must have crashed and burned right here."

Amy gets up and heads for the lake.  I reach under me and remove a piece of the aluminum tubing that once resembled a chair, the source of my discomfort.  She asks if I'm joining her, and looking at her naked form wading into the lake... well, heck yeah... how could any man resist. 

Following Amy into the water, I remark to myself how warm the water is, considering that it's a big lake.  There's a rumor about a creature living in the Crystal Lake... Miss Brandy told me that Jayc and Miss Stone feed it.  At first I thought she said they were feeding it dwarfs, but what she was saying was that the dwarfs feed it too.  Elliie is what they're calling it

Sidling up to Amy, our arms wrap each other in a tangled embrace, and our foreheads touch.  The water is refreshing and the lake bottom right here at the edge is more sandy than muddy.  An interesting feature for a country lake.

My eyes roam the campsite, spotting our clothing near the truck... well... at least my things that are on the ground... my hat is in the bed of the truck along with pieces of Amy's costume.  Keeping a tight hold on Amy, I squat and pull us both completely under the water, then pop us back up.  "Hold on, Sweets."  I say as I do it again.

Just as we surfaced, I thought I noticed a large shape in the corner of my eye, but upon looking that way... saw nothing.

Scooping Amy up, I carry her from the lake and set her down near near the truck.  I towel off and get dressed... then hand Amy some clothes from her bag... a few tiny triangles of clother held together with some small beads. 

I open the truck door and reach behind the seat.  I pull out another hat box and hand it to Amy.  "Here you go Sweets," I say, "you'll see what I mean that it feels like putting on new underwear."

Amy opens the box and sees that it's a matching Jim Diamond Stetson hat in black.  She sets it on her head... "Beautiful"  I say.  "We should practice."

"Practice what.?  She asks.

"Kissing, of course."  I say.  "There's a technique to kissing while wearing hats."  I take her in my arms.  "You have to tilt your head just so."  We both tilt.  "Then move in slowly until you feel the brims touching... then tilt a little more."  Our lips meet in a soft, warm kiss.

I break the kiss and say.  "We need to do that a lot... just so we get it right."  After a half dozen kisses, I suggest "We should go exploring on the lake.  There's a little row boat tied up.  After breakfast we could take that out into the lake... maybe do some fishing.  Whadda ya think?"

« : September 12, 2014, 12:29:44 PM Covems »

ItsAmy123

« #10 : June 22, 2013, 08:51:14 AM »

The water feels amazingly refreshing, as Cove squats and pulls us completely under the water. I grin, before closing my eyes as he does it once more. I open them, as we resurface, to see a funny expression on his face. Like he had just spotted something that had then disappeared. *I wonder what he's thinking about*, I think to myself.

Cove carries me out of the water, as we make our way to the truck. With my arms around his neck, I'm snuggled in closely against him. He places me on the tailgate of the truck, and I pull him in for a quick kiss.

I tug on his bottom lip, as he pulls away. He towels off, and I watch as he gets dressed. I lick my lips as he zips his jeans back up. *I think I like him better without the clothes*, I think to myself, chuckling.  ;D

He hands me the towel and some clothes from my bag.  I put on my shiny, silver, itsy-bitsy ( ;)) bikini, which is held together by small beads. As I shut the clasp located right above my derriere, Cove makes his way back to me with a matching Jim Diamond Stetson hat in black.

"Here you go Sweets," he says, while handing the hat to me. "You'll see what I mean that it feels like putting on new underwear."

I chuckle slightly, then grin as I put it on and strike a pose. I grab his hands, whispering "I need your help by the way..."

His eyes intensely glare at me, as I bite my lip and guide his hands to the clasp that would hold together my top. "Care to help me closing that," I say with a smirk. "Sure thing," he says, smirking back, as he closes it.

"Beautiful", he whispers, with his eyes still intensely gazing at me. "We should practice."

"Practice what?" I say, with a slightly confused expression.

"Kissing, of course."  he says.  "There's a technique to kissing while wearing hats."  He takes me in his arms and I easily snuggle back into his tight embrace.  "You have to tilt your head just so."  We both tilt.  "Then move in slowly until you feel the brims touching... then tilt a little more."  My eyes close and our lips meet in a soft, warm kiss.

I smile as he pulls away slightly to mutter something about getting it right. I can't really listen. My focus is on his lips. I want them to be on mine again. Need them to be on mine again..

Our lips meet again. And again. And then a couple more times.

"We should go exploring on the lake," he suggests.  "There's a little row boat tied up.  After breakfast we could take that out into the lake... maybe do some fishing.  Whadda ya think?", he asks, looking down at me with those beautiful eyes.

I bite my lip, smiling as I reply, "I think that's a wonderful idea." He smiles back, and I tighten my grip around his neck, pulling him in for another few kisses. Soft, warm, gentle.. loving kisses.

"What's for breakfast?", I murmur, suckling his bottom lip.

"You.." he whispers back. Our lips meet again, in a deep, hot, passionate and mesmerizing kiss...

« : September 12, 2014, 09:41:24 PM ItsAmy123 »

jayc
: 1600

« #11 : June 24, 2013, 12:35:12 AM »

The Happy Wanderer
I love to go a-wandering, Along the mountain track,
And as I go, I love to sing, My knapsack on my back.

Val-deri,Val-dera,Val-deri,Val-dera-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha Val-deri,Val-dera.
My knapsack on my back.

I love to wander by the stream That dances in the sun
So joyously it calls to me, "Come! Join my happy song!"

My knapsack on my back

I wave my hat to all I meet, And they wave back to me, And blackbirds call so loud and sweet From every green wood tree.

My knapsack on my back

High overhead, the skylarks wing, They never rest at home But just like me, they love to sing, As o'er the world we roam.

My knapsack on my back

Oh, may I go a-wandering Until the day I die! Oh, may I always laugh and sing, Beneath God's clear blue sky

My knapsack on my back

Stone’s lovely voice fills the woods as she sings, the dwarves following behind join in on the chorus. With Pachi leading the way our merry little group makes its way down the north slope to Chrystal Lake, I bring up the rear loaded down like a pack mule but in good spirits.

The day had started at our cabin not terribly far away from the lake. Stone had picked up the dwarves from the bar and brought them in for a fine breakfast. The boys devoured stacks of golden pancakes and maple syrup and  sausages cooked to perfection. Sipping my coffee I  was leery of this planned excursion, a two hour hike to the lake and camping overnight. After all the dwarves eating at my table had vowed payback for the trap door incident some time back.

I felt safe, the little guys adored Stone or maybe they adored her English homemade jam scones.

We were heading to the Dwarves fishing camp on the remote side of the lake. but there was something else going on I could feel it. A few weeks before Stone had brought Pachi down to the camp for a day visit. And when she returned was acting odd,  from past experience I knew she was keeping a big secret but was dying to tell me. I didn’t push the issue and after a day or two I forgot about the whole thing.

Soon glimpses of the lake come into view through the trees and we enter the dwarves camp. As always I am impressed at their resourcefulness, a well built lean to shelter complete with bunk beds a fire pit and chairs carved from tree stumps

Stone pitches our small tent  as I drop my pack to give her a hand when I notice every dwarf has packed cans of spam and corned beef. Maybe they are stocking their pantry I think to myself. With the camp set up I address the boys “ok lets go catch dinner”

A few hours later we return to show Stone some nice walleye pikes we caught or I should say they caught. Other than a few nibbles and a tiny crappie I was skunked  but enjoyed the afternoon, nothing like fishing to relieve the stress of the rat race.

The sun setting a nice fish dinner in my stomach I lean against a tree, looking out the quiet lake I enjoy the moment.

Hearing my name be called I turn to see Stone sitting with the dwarves.
“Jay we are going to show you something but you have to swear you wont tell a soul” Stone says with excitement in her voice.
“ok I swear , scouts honor” I smile.

They lead me to the waters edge.
“ok dopey  show Jayc” Stone say quietly
Reaching into his pocket he pulls out Stone’s Pachi flute he begins to play a simple melody over and over. All eyes are on the lake.

Ripples in V formations form as something very big is swimming very close to the surface. Gripping my hand tight Stone whispers in my ear
………………”there it is”………………………..
Covems

« #12 : July 09, 2013, 12:17:40 PM »

After a breakfast of camp coffee... bacon and eggs cooked on the open fire, and a little nibbling on each other, Amy and I get dressed.  We put the fishing gear in the little rowboat along with a cafe umbrella to protect us from the sun.

I help Amy in, remarking to myself how much skin is exposed in that skimpy swimsuit she's wearing.  My eyes are all over her as I help her climb into the boat.  I untie it from it's mooring and push the boat into the lake a little ways, before hopping in.  Using the oars, I swing us about and begin to row the boat out into the lake.

Amy's leaning over the stern, allow the cool waters to rush over her hand, which she has dangling in the water.  We smile often at each other... not talking much... but just enjoying each other's company.  Sometimes, not speaking can say volumes.

Finally we reach a quiet little spot.  There's some timbers that have fallen into the lake, and some flowering lily pads.  I tuck the boat into the timbers, to keep us from drifting.

"This looks like a decent spot, Sweets."  I say to her while looking about.  "We should try our luck here."

Amy agrees and after baiting our hooks, we drop the lines into the water.  "If I was a fish... this is where I'd be."  I say to her.   "I would feel safer with cover."

I'm jigging the line and can feel some weight on the end.  My pole bends slightly at the tip.  "Got a bite."  I say quietly and  pull slightly to set the hook... then I begin to reel in my catch. 

"I think I just snagged something, there's no fight on the end."  I say to Amy, as she exclaims that there's something on her hook, too.  She begins to reel in her line.

Almost near the surface now with mine, and I can see that I've caught a small, rectangular can.  The lid is open but still attached, and I've hooked the can just under the rim, it's blue with yellow lettering and once I have a hold of it, I recoginise it immediately.

"Holy crap", I say, "it's a can of spam!"

Amy pulls her line in and she's also caught an empty spam can.

"Somebody must have dumped them."  I say to Amy.  "Probably used them to hold bait and somehow lost them overboard.  It's amazing to think that we've each snagged one."

We rebait out hooks and cast out, dropping the lines in.  Again I feel my line snag something and reel it in, bringing up another empty spam can.  Amy also brings up another.  We take them off and drop the cans into the boat next to the others.

"Let's see if there's anymore down there."  I say and drop my line back in the water, not bothering to bait it.  Sure enough... snagged another can of spam.  Amy snags another too.  Soon, it's can after can of spam coming up from the bottom of the lake.

"Sheesh,"  Amy says, "there must be 30 cans here."

"Yep."  I reply, "this is more than someone dropping their bait containers overboard.  I wonder how many are actually down there.  Maybe we should bring a magnet out on our next trip."

Deciding that our fishing luck for today is non-existant, we decide to head back to our campsite.  "What are we going to do with all these cans?"  Amy asks, leaning her back on the transom, with the umbrella opened, shading her from the sun, while I row us back to shore.

"Bag 'em and recycle 'em."  I respond.  "Only thing I can think to do with them."

We make our way back to our little campsite, and I hop out of the boat and pull it onto the shoreline... and tie it up.  Amy hops out of the boat and stands next to me.  I find myself no longer able to resist, and take her into my arms.  The feel of her skin on my hands and arms is soft and cool.

"Let's practice some more."  I whisper, as we both tilt our heads and lean in until the brims of our hats touch.  Then we tilt a little more and out lips meet in a slow, lingering kiss.

« : September 12, 2014, 12:36:10 PM Covems »

ItsAmy123

« #13 : July 13, 2013, 04:30:51 AM »

*Why, what a gentlemen* I think to myself while grinning, as Cove helps me climb onto the boat. I can feel his intense gaze on me, his eyes roaming over me, and I feel those butterflies in my stomach again.

Fishing turns out to be an interesting event. We don't say much to each other, just smiling and gazing at each other, with our eyes doing all the talking. Funnily enough, we fail to catch any fish and instead find a load of cans. My mind wanders to that mythical monster or creature or something along the lines of that, that Cove slightly mentioned earlier on.

Realizing that our chances of catching any fish today is pretty much non-existent, we decide to head back to the campsite. As we reach shore and I hop off the boat, Cove takes me in his arms. My heart almost jumps out of my chest and my eyes lock with his.

"Let's practice some more."  he whispers. We both tilt our heads, until our hats touch and our lips meet. Soft and gentle at first, our kiss deepens with each second. Wrapping my arms around his neck, my petite frame presses fully to his, and I kiss him harder with more longing and desire.

Eventually, our hands begin to roam. Our tongues meet and begin to dance their dance, as my hand creeps down to Cove's jeans. His hands roam to my back and he quickly unfastens my clasp. Just as my top falls down onto the sandy shore, my fingers unzip, unbutton and tug at his pants until they pool at his ankles.

My heart begins to race as my desire and need continues to build. My body seems as though its aching with need, as my lips cling to his even harder. Our breathing becomes slightly uneven, while my hands work fast in removing his jacket and shirt. I writhe and squirm slightly, pressing and rubbing myself against his naked self, as his hands unfasten the clasp right above my hips.

Our hats, along with the rest of our clothes end up scattered across the shoreline and we seemingly do not care. Our eyes remain locked on each other, as Cove scoops me up in his arms. He carries me to the tent while cradling me and I rest my head against his chest, enjoying the feeling of being in his arms once again.

As we reach the tent, he throws me down onto one of the sleeping bags. My eyes remain fixed on his, as he climbs on top of me. Resting on his elbows, he continues to look down at me, with his lips hovering over mine. My heart is beating even faster and my lips are slightly quivering. *I need him.. I need him..* I think to myself, and right there and then, Cove kisses me with an intense passion that assures me a promise of much more...

Covems

« #14 : July 31, 2013, 03:34:32 PM »

"Whoa... Sweets!"  I exclaim... "There's a concert tonight at the AB&G!"  I go and secure some of the things around the campsite.

"C'mon girl... "  I say... "get yourself dressed and we'll head out." 

Amy gets dressed and ready to go.  We pile into the truck and start it up... that low rumble of the hemi, is like music itself.

"Hold on Sweets."  I say to her, as Amy wraps her arms around mine.  "We're going out like we came in."  I crank the radio up, put the truck in reverse... we back out a little... I straighten the truck out... put it in gear and hit the gas.

Stones and gravel fly as the tires spin for a bit before getting their traction.... and we take off away from Crystal Lake and make out way out of the country side.  Conway Twitty is blasting from the radio, singing "Tight Fittin' Jeans" as we weave through the brush and make out way out onto the main road.

"Won't be no cops on the road tonight."  I say over the music... Amy turns the radio down a bit so we can have normal conversation levels. 

"Heheh."  She giggles, "They're all at the concert."

"You know... " I continue... "we should homestead out there.... by the lake.  There's enough space.  I can get the dwarfs to lend a hand... maybe put up a small cabin."

Amy snuggles in closer on my arm.  "Gotta love bench seats"

"We can also put some fencing up... make a small corral, then take the horses out there."  I continue as we make our way to the AChat Bar & Grill.

Conway Twitty
Tight Fitting Jeans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR4KcO_MovE

« : September 12, 2014, 12:41:21 PM Covems »

: [1] 2 3 ... 13  
« previous next »
: