*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Crystal Lake.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
: Crystal Lake.  ( 135403 )
Covems
: 1688

« #15 : September 19, 2013, 04:04:08 PM »

Driving into the woods, heading for Crystal Lake.  Amy and I are chattering away about the fun in the AChat Bar & Grill, and the performance of the band.  "We made our escape, Sweets."  I say to her.  Once we reach the lake, I'll get things ready for the Ceremony."

She smiles that smile at me, and at that moment, the sounds of Alabama comes softly through the radio.  “Feels So Right" is the song, and I turn the volume up.  We both go silent, listening to the lyrics, and the soft flow of the melody.

Feels So Right  - Alabama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8oOayXVXBg

Approaching the lake now, the moon is beginning to break the horizon.  "Oh Sweets!!  Check it out!  It's going to be a full moon tonight."  The moon is magnified by the atmosphere, and looks so big and close that a person feels they could just reach out and touch it.

I drive the truck around the little bend near the lake, pulling into our camp site.  "The dwarfs have been busy."  I say as we both spot the cabin that is rising from the ground.  "Amazing things can happen in this wonderful land of AChat.  Sprinkle in some AChat magic, and there's no telling what can be accomplished."

"It looks like the Snowy Cabin from the rooms."  Amy states, excitedly clapping her hands.

"With a few modifications."  I say.  "Dormers up top so we can actually use that second floor.  They also put in a small kitchenette and a bathroom.  We can use it tonight Love, after we join our spirits with the Blanket and Fire Ceremony."

"Mmmm."  Amy says softly, "I'd like that."

We park the truck and get out of the cab.  Amy goes off to the tent to get ready for the ceremony, while I get the fire ring ready.  Taking all the wood from the back of the truck, I stack them in the center of the ring.  "Gonna be a good sized fire."  I think.

Next I pile a couple of small stacks, and using the moon rising in the east, I orientate the two small stacks of wood so one is at the north end of the ring and the other at the south end.

I go to the truck and get the blankets from the front seat.  Two blue ones and a larger white one.  I carefully fold the white one and take that down by the fire ring, placing it on one of the aluminum chairs, and setting that on the east side of the fire ring.  Feeling that all things are set, I head for the cabin, stopping by the tent to toss in a blue blanket.

"Here you go, Sweets.  Your blanket to wrap around you."  I say to Amy.  "You can wear shoes if you want, but I'm not going to."

"Neither am I."  I hear Amy say from the tent.

When I get to the cabin, I see that AChat magic has placed a magic sofa in the cabin.  There's still a lot to be done, but the place is livable.  I wash up then I undress completely, wrap the blanket around me and go to the canopy and pick up the box of matches.  Then I go to the fire ring and light the two small fires and place a pushing stick near each one.

"All set?"  Amy asks, coming up behind me, her blanket wrapped tightly around her.

"Yes Love.  All set."  I answer.  "Using a mixture of what I believe to be Hopi and Cheyenne traditions, we're going to ask the Great Spirit of AChat to bless our spousing.  You are to stand at the south end of the fire ring, while I stand at the north end."

We take our places.  Amy flashes me by opening her blanket, revealing that she is indeed naked underneath it.  A small chuckle escapes her as my eyes take in her form.  Returning the favor, I flash her in a similar fashion, our eyes lock across the fire ring, and for a moment I'm lost in her gaze.

"Okie dokes."  Amy says.  "Now what?"

Snapping back to the ceremony, I tell her that according to Cheyenne lore the two little fires symbolize us.  Each seperate and alone.  Each by itself.  Each small.  "Using the sticks, we are to push the two small fires to the center of the ring.  If the two fires ignite the larger stack of wood, that means that the Great Spirit of AChat has approved our spousing, and the single, larger fire will then represent us.  Together as one."

"Let’s push them."  Amy says, and pushes her fire to the center.  I do the same and the wood catches, flames leap up from the stack and a warm, crackling fire begins to consume the wood.

We look up and smile at each other.  "From this moment Love we are joined as Spouses.  The Great Spirit  of AChat is approving, and now, according to Hopi custom,  we must meet on the east side of the fire, next to the chair that holds the white blanket."

Giggling, Amy flashes me one more time, doing a little curtsy while holding her blanket wide open.

We meet on the east side, the fire is burning brightly, with a few pops and crackles from the wood.  "Now for the union of our spirits."  I say to her.  "The blue blankets symbolize our past lives in which we are cloaked.  We are to take the blue blankets and drop them into the fire."  I remove my blanket, and Amy does the same.

We hold the blankets over the fire, allowing some of the material to land in the fire.  Flames catch the fabric and the blankets begin to burn, then we drop them in.

"Now Sweets."  I say.  "We are to stand here... both of us naked... until the blue blankets are completely consumed by the fire.  That represents our past, being removed from our future.  We don't wish to shut the door on our past, but from here we move forward as one."  My hand sneaks over and cups a cheek of Amy's tush and I give a little squeeze.

Then I glide my hand up her back to her shoulder and pull her into me.  We turn our bodies towards each other all the while still watching the blankets burn.  I feel her arms go up my back as we embrace and her body feels wonderful pressed against mine.   We face each other, our eyes meet and I say.  "Once the two blankets are completely burned, which they almost are, we are to wrap the white blanket around both of us."

"That represents our bonding in spirit."  I continue.  "Our future is unblemished... a white canvas upon which we can paint any picture we choose to."  We return our gazes to the fire.  Both blankets are gone.

I take up the white blanket and wrap it around us, while Amy's arms are around me.  We each grab a piece of it to keep it in place.  Her lips press against mine as we get lost in a deep, lingering kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Amy asks.  "Know what I think we should do?"

Not waiting for an answer she continues.  "I think we should make love on this blanket.  Right here..."  She starts to pull me down until we are both kneeling.  "... right now."

We kiss again, and roll to our sides while letting go of the blanket.  We are now on top of it.  We giggle into another kiss.  Then I roll us so Amy is on her back... I'm stretched out between her legs, holding myself up at arm’s length over her.  I slowly sink down... pressing my body on hers... our lips meet again... I get to my elbows.  Our kiss is hungry... passionate... and I get lost in it.

« : September 12, 2014, 01:15:08 PM Covems »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #16 : September 19, 2013, 11:53:37 PM »

My breathing grows uneven and my heart starts to race, as Cove settles between my legs and our lips and bodies slowly begin to meld into one.

My thoughts race back to the proposal, to the cute little escape, to the beautiful ceremony and to us living together in that cosy cabin.

Feelings of joy, happiness, and gratefulness overwhelm me as I kiss Cove harder. *I want him.. I want him now* I think to myself, as my arms tighten around him and I cling to him.

My fiery eyes meet his gaze, as my nails scrape alongside his back, urging him on.

He slowly begins to slide in and my body tenses in response as I let out a whimper. My nails begin to dig into his skin as I feel every inch of him slowly sink into me.

We eventually pick up a rhythm. My desire and need increases and I begin to move against him, meeting his thrusts. The soft whimpers escaping my trembling lips slowly turn into light, hushed moans.

Wrapping my legs around him, I urge him on more as I begin to lose complete control. My braid becomes lose and as our intense lovemaking becomes increasingly wild by the second, the braid eventually comes undone.

My light, hushed moans turn into loud, big MOANS as I begin to reach that edge. Moving faster and faster, I can feel Cove starting to feel it too.

Harder and harder our movements become, as we grind against one another and build towards that point. Our breathing becomes vastly heavy and we start to pant.

“Right there… " I whimper… “Right on that edge…”

*Just one more touch…* I think… tightening my legs around him. * One more thrust … *

Then just as Cove grabs onto my hands and squeezes them, a bellowing SCREAM escapes from my lips….
« : September 12, 2014, 09:42:50 PM ItsAmy123 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #17 : September 22, 2013, 02:17:36 PM »

Continued from -    Forum Home page / Discussions about sex /  Erotic Stories /  Achats Bar & Grill  (AB&G ) http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.975.html     

The people of The AB&G all silently surround Covems & ItsAmy123  wrapped, still standing in their white sheet, having been blessed by The Great Spirit and lost in each other’s arms , warm, snuggly , and sated, not really aware of their surroundings.

The shadowy patrons  move  in a large circle, in the moonlight as it shimmers over the lake and gentle ripples are unseen as a mysterious creature  edges closer to see the strange goings on , on the shore.

The song of Tear Drop by Massive attack  is hauntingly played softly by the band.

Zoerink takes me in his arms and as he dances us round the happy couple, in the inner circle,  they look up surprised . They see him dressed so smart and me in my white dress.
For a moment in the moonlight, we look like a couple that you would stand on top of a wedding cake.  :o

Covems smiles apologetically at Amy ,  In his heart, he knows she is the girl for him, but he also knows ,   NO WAY WOULD WE LET HIM GET AWAY  WITH OUT HAVING A PARTYYYYYYYYYYYY “
 The music ends, everyone claps and the crowd shouts “ SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.”

Then  there is a  flurry of activity, the trestle tables and food and booze is set up,  the  Cocks N Roses band is set up and begin to play requests and  Lover dones his robes…  The Great Spirit in the Sky has blessed their union but now ….   It’s time for a more traditional wedding, Achat & AB&G style …

Covems and his new spouse can only watch on in amazement , especially as they are completely naked under that white sheet, which is magically beginning to..... mysteriously.... colour slightly...  the Great Spirit working its magic ,  giving some colour & life to their entwined souls as they are surrounded by the love of their friends.

« : October 24, 2013, 03:43:07 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #18 : September 22, 2013, 02:50:42 PM »

arriving at the lake the bar staff gets to work. two large folding tables are set up one for food, the other our makeshift bar. old Joe and myself get the bar set up while Stone gets the tiki torches lit in two rows forming an impromptu aisle that leads to the fire for the coming ceremony. the dwarfs help dragging the beer kegs and chests of ice.Joe complains about working in these primitive conditions and i reply "who said anybody is working, it an open Bar" looking toward the road i can see a stream of vehicles making their way slowly up the road. tapping the kegs i pour myself a glass and find a lawn chair and wait for Lover to begin the ceremony.
Stone
: 1842

« #19 : September 22, 2013, 03:35:32 PM »

We sneak in the moonlight around the happy couple,  and I have a fit of giggles. It always happens when I am nervous.   Luckily  Cove & Amy  are looking deep into each other’s eyes and are oblivious to their unexpected guests.  We  all hold hands, edging slowly and silently in a circle and keep the couple in the centre of us.

They look really happy in the flickering of the fire  wrapped in their pastel shaded blanket. 
The light looks like it is changing colour but that must be the light playing tricks with my eyes.

Pachicutie nuzzles me and that reminds me he has some flowers in the back pack.   Magically I  picked some daisies, as the guys loaded the trucks and I linked them together to make daisy chains. 

One was a band for Amy’s head,  and there were two for neck garlands.  They were small , but elegant and classy  for the  bride and groom.  I had also found 2 Roses,  I think left by Doris and Stanley.  I still kept finding them in the most unusual places  at the AB&G.  Ever since the last Halloween.  Their way of thanking Jayc & I for the gift we gave them last year.  The memory makes me smile.   Stanley and Doris were randy little terrors!!

The band suddenly plays a soft tune and Zoerink, The Spanish Seaman,  takes hold of  Brandy and romantically waltzes her around the newly spoused couple.  They look up surprised.

The dancing couple are dressed and just look like the romantic bride and groom little statues that are commonly adorned on the top of tiered wedding cakes.

The dance comes to an end  and that’s our cue…..      we all shout   “ SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

The couple are stunned that all their friends have suddenly gate crashed their private moment .

Then there is a starburst of activity preparing the scene.   I run to the couple, kiss each on the cheek offering our congratulations and place the garlands on Amy’s head and round both their necks.  I place the roses in their teeth.  Their hands are holding the sheet close.

Then I light the Tiki torches  to form an aisle  in readiness for  the ceremony.   I join Jayc…
“ Don’t they look lovely? “  I whisper, getting my hanky out ready …  Weddings always make a tear come to my eye.   

Lover
: 10350

« #20 : September 24, 2013, 01:54:24 PM »

I harrumph loud and clear. Everyone is quiet immediately. Marilyn is playing Robbie Williams "Angel" on her piano. It's agreat song and her version is the best I've ever heard. Then I step out of the crowd - I used the time all were shouting "SURRRPPRRRIIIISSSE" to change my clothes.

As Marilyn finishes her song, I start to talk:
"Dear Amy, old Covems
Check before you stay forever is an old german saying. From all i know, you both checked very often - here at this place." I grin "We already can see the traces your bodies have left. Now you want to show it everyone and much more you want to be attached together. Two beautiful rings, two beautiful..." I look to covems, then to Amy "one beautiful friend, but two wonderful friends, one strong connection. Our crazy village will finally have one more married couple. A place, founded for free love, wild sex, orgies and anarchic ecstasy is becoming chasty."
I point out to all couples, smiling and nodding.

Amy and covems look at each other, eyes widened in ..  O ohhh

Silence befalls and then…..  a couple of coughs.

"But before you both can marry I have to ask: Is there anyone here present today who may know reason why these two people should not be spoused?"

Amy abd covems look at each other, eyes widened in ..  O ohhh

Silence befalls and then…..  a couple of coughs.
« : September 24, 2013, 02:32:26 PM Lover »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #21 : September 24, 2013, 02:05:50 PM »

As we all fall silent as Lover starts to speck

He asks the most scary question of a wedding

" Is there anyone here present today who may know reason why these two people should not be spoused?"

I look around cough

:P   :P    :P

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #22 : September 24, 2013, 02:23:39 PM »

As I hear the words "But before you both can marry I have to ask: Is there anyone here present today who may know reason why these two people should not be spoused?" 

:P   :P    :P 
« : September 24, 2013, 03:07:27 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
florise
: 208

« #23 : September 24, 2013, 02:50:02 PM »

very lovely pictures

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #24 : September 24, 2013, 02:58:24 PM »

As I hear the words "But before you both can marry I have to ask: Is there anyone here present today who may know reason why these two people should not be spoused?", i grab Tango's arm and lay my head on it.

:P :P :P

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #25 : September 24, 2013, 03:27:02 PM »

Zoerink ends our dance and he dip kisses me at the end.   We smile as we see Cove & Amy’s stunned faces, wondering what the hell was going on. All our friends had joined hands and circled them in the shadows . 

Marilyn begins to play the piano and sing beautifully the well known song Angels by Robbie Williams.

The AB&G patrons begin swaying in a soft, gentle, pagan rhythm round Amy & Covems before gently breaking up and taking to their seats waiting in anticipation for the ceremony to begin.

Marilyn  lyrics ring out around the gathering and waft over the moon lit lake. 

I glance at Bear, wondering if he sees what I see  in the reflections of the water, then I look at Stone.
I see her squeeze Jayc’s hand and know she does …   moon diamonds...  glistening on the surface.   

Maybe, we can teach Amy to catch one later and give it to Covems.  An old local English legend says - as long as the moon diamond is caught in love and given to your chosen mate, the glow will light your world and will only flicker and die when your love is no more.  It is precious and needs to be nurtured and treasured and sometimes will dim, to remind you to do so.

I see Jayc lean towards Stone. He tenderly kisses her cheek and she snuggles into his shoulder..  Their moon diamond must be awash with a healthy, kaleidoscope of magical colour.

Lover steps to the front and begins his speech.  Covems and Amy shuffle towards him, still wrapped tightly in their now colouring white sheet.

He is  solemn and serious as he speaks with worldly knowledge and authority.   
We are all silent listening intently and then I hold my breath as he says …

"But before you both can marry I have to ask: Is there anyone here present today who may know reason why these two people should not be spoused?"

My eyes widen and am compelled to cough….   

Its only right…  to well…. repent to the Achat Spirit in the Sky…. 

And in true  Achat fashion, worthy of the scene  of  “ I’m Spartacus, no I’m Spartacus ….

I see several faces,   turn to the heavens eyes rolled and tongues out…

Lover shakes his head,  but hides his smile  and naughty tongue…

Coves and Amy swallow  and widen their eyes… O OHHHH

Lover fetches a large bowl and drops  … the spare keys to Amy’s place in there  and then shakes it, demanding others to follow suit.

I reach into my bag and Bear digs into his own pockets.  I have a quite a few to search through, quite a few indeed,  but eventually find  the WALL.E  keyfob  - arhhh  theres the one to Cove’s place!!!  Damn, no more tea and scone afternoons ....  ::)

I stand  with Bear and we both join,  Tango and then Momma_Andrea, florice, hentaiboy, and jcm0824  who  start the  LONGGGG  possession of people ,walking along the Tiki torched aisle,  eyes rolling, tongues out, sniggering as each of us reluctantly give up the keys to the spouses bowl…

:P    :P     :P

« : September 24, 2013, 03:37:28 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #26 : September 24, 2013, 03:58:05 PM »

As all this is happening I just stand there it all happen with a big smile on my face.

;D

:P  :P  :P

Mollie
: 48

« #27 : September 24, 2013, 04:09:04 PM »

"Is there anyone here present today who may know reason why these two people should not be spoused?"

:P :P :P
stevemag
: 21

Creating tears, disguised as a clown.

« #28 : September 24, 2013, 04:20:05 PM »

:P     :P      :P
Eva_RG
: 17

HELLO BABY HELLO HONEY

« #29 : September 24, 2013, 04:23:52 PM »

"Is there anyone here present today who may know reason why these two people should not be spoused?"

Compute ...   Eva knows .  ;D   :o

Stand, see Number 1 sex creature ... Edge closer,

" Congratulations to both "   Lips upturn.   Sniffles deleted.   Smile.

Turn to  Covems .   Out stretch hand, palm up.  Wait.

Number 1  returns keys to Eva.  

" Thank you"    

:P      :P      :P

...I SOMETIMES SEE YOU PASS OUTSIDE MY DOOR,
 HELLO,  IS IT ME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES
I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR SMILE...  :-*
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13  
« previous next »
: