*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  We want your help - what do you do first in forum?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: First I do when reading forum...
I read "Show unread posts since last visit"   -29 (32.6%)
I read "Show unread replies to your posts"   -15 (16.9%)
I look at the right side (Last post of each board)   -10 (11.2%)
I scroll to my fav topic   -23 (25.8%)
I read "Forum News"   -5 (5.6%)
None of this, but... (please explain)   -7 (7.9%)
: 78

: We want your help - what do you do first in forum?  ( 28142 )
Lover
: 10350

« : March 03, 2013, 04:56:26 PM »

Some don't know the first two options but these are very helpful. First option shows each new post, second option just those topics you have posted and afterwards other members did.

Please tell us what you do and explain your reason. It's all to give us better understanding and to help you for better finding interesting topics. Thanks :)

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : March 03, 2013, 06:06:32 PM »

Hello,
I first click on "Show unread posts since last visit." and then I'll see old posts in my favorite forum.
I have always done it on the forums.
I also like (when I have problems/questions) the "Search" button but for me it's not always easy to find an answer!
So I post my question  ;)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
sexilicious
: 2755

« #2 : March 03, 2013, 08:16:43 PM »

For me I always bring up the same page first for some reason easier to just click that website then go to main page then forum hehe so I always read the posts that I have already posted in.  One reason I like to check the ones I already posted in is that I like to keep up to speed on the ones I have invested the time to put a post in. Depending on the time for being online I may move on to the unread posts after that but sometimes that just doesn't happen too often.

Concerto

« #3 : March 04, 2013, 01:51:59 AM »

Invariably it is "Show unread posts since last visit". However, it depends upon whether there is anything under MY MESSAGES and, if there is, I look at that first.

Like sexilicious though my bookmark is some obscure thread from which I do the above.
trike_riding
: 28

« #4 : March 04, 2013, 02:54:52 AM »

I look at the reply's from my post first and then second the post from the last time I have read them, I hardly ever get any messages so I don't remember to check often. and I try to keep up with the polls third.

silly as I am I am glad to be here and me xoxoxo
jondas

« #5 : March 04, 2013, 03:23:13 AM »

Always 'show new replies to your posts', see how threads I'm generally posting in are developping. Than checking 'unread posts' for whats new.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : March 04, 2013, 03:44:13 AM »

Personnaly , i do nothing of the things listed . The first thing i do when i read the forum is to look if i have new personal messages  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : March 04, 2013, 04:59:10 AM »

I read "Show unread posts since last visit", but i leave the B&G and the Ice House as last......i want to enjoy this two place really well!

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #8 : March 04, 2013, 08:15:09 AM »

Invariably it is "Show unread posts since last visit". However, it depends upon whether there is anything under MY MESSAGES and, if there is, I look at that first.

Like sexilicious though my bookmark is some obscure thread from which I do the above.

Have to confess up until recently i didnt even notice that there was the possiblity to "show unread posts since last visit"  :-[ :-[ :-[  but sssshhhhh, i'll keep that in mind from now on :D

I usually just stop by and scroll down to the most important topics for me...  such as events, stories, artist alley and creative ideas or just randomly tease people mwaahaa  ;D.

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #9 : March 06, 2013, 02:08:26 PM »

I normally go straight to the threads that interest me then browse the others if I'm in the mood.  Gotta say the whole forum has been pretty quiet lately.

Bear
: 3856

« #10 : March 06, 2013, 07:20:32 PM »

I check my messages first.... hoping that it will be something more interesting than the babble I get from the other mod's

sexilicious
: 2755

« #11 : March 06, 2013, 07:38:20 PM »

hhhmmmmmm everyone message Bear so he has lots of babble to read :D

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #12 : March 06, 2013, 08:09:55 PM »

I check my messages, send some babble out to the other Mods,  send more babble to Bear 

Check replies to posts,  send babble to Bear, Check  unread posts,  send babble to Bear

Check my favourite topics,  then more Babble......

Babble is an art that should be practiced and Bear loves it ...   Sexi is right ....   Babble to Bear   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #13 : March 07, 2013, 03:00:35 AM »

I check my messages first.... hoping that it will be something more interesting than the babble I get from the other mod's

from the other....from one of us, probably....  >:(

personal message is the last thing i check except when i know we mods are talking of something important and where we need to hurry.....even, well, usually i am the last who answer to other mods question! teh-eh!   ;D

terric
: 622

« #14 : December 01, 2013, 06:40:02 AM »

I would like to have a nice cup of tea waiting for me when I open the forum page.  Oh and a good pastry would be nice, too... something light and flakey and sweet... like these apple tarts.

When can I expect this?

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: