*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Templates (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A Basic Introduction To Updating The AChat GUI
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: A Basic Introduction To Updating The AChat GUI  ( 24459 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : July 12, 2013, 12:59:37 AM »

it's nice to see you come back, AnnieMay! hope this time you'll stayt a bit longer....

Lover
: 10350

« #16 : July 12, 2013, 02:05:24 AM »

Hello Annie, I second HB. Nice you're back and stay - for good now :)

Patricia1975
: 385

« #17 : July 12, 2013, 06:54:52 AM »

I dont get it, whats the purpose , of what anie said in first page?
Lover

« #18 : July 12, 2013, 09:00:34 AM »

Annie is explaining how to change the look and some settings of the interface of the game. But you better don't try ;)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #19 : July 12, 2013, 09:13:23 AM »

Specially if you are not practice with this things......as i am! eh eh!  ;)

Patricia1975
: 385

« #20 : July 12, 2013, 10:31:03 AM »

Ooooo ....... Ok. Thanks  :-* :-*
AnnieMay
: 31

« #21 : July 18, 2013, 10:12:46 PM »

I dont get it, whats the purpose , of what anie said in first page?
Yes just showing that a mod can be made with Achat hunny. Though, from findings most of its localized parameters. Things that only will affect that window. rather than a globalized subset (things to affect any window regardless where its first called). Would love if Achat's team made some of it globalized. It would allow for a complete mod to change the very design and look of Achat. No offense to the team, but its not very design oriented and could be a lot better. I could help but they need to give me something to work with. Otherwise theres limits to what can be done. And with most of those limits, it makes modding only able to vary the look to a degree. I do programming work as a hobby. And have done it for work since 1997. And I don't mean just like websites -heh-. I have done all sorts of work in C/C++, PERL, and many other languages. And yes web too -lol- It gets a bit strange for some to have a TG doing contract programming work =) .. but I make more than a mini skirt look good! -hehe- And yes took time one day to tinker and learn about how to edit Achat's files. Things a girl does when bored ^-^ I should learn more of what the calls do eventually.
AnnieMay
: 31

« #22 : July 18, 2013, 10:16:36 PM »

Hello Annie, I second HB. Nice you're back and stay - for good now :)
Awww heys sweetheart. I'd love to but I work so much, I can only come in when I have time. And also when my bf is away, it really does help to stay closer. I'll try a bit but usually not into the 'more' with others unless its my real life bf =) .. And hmmm might need to find a section in this website to chat in. Believe it or not I'm not always thinking about sex or sexual stuff -giggles- Looked and really think now this forum needs a general area. For any and all other random bits. -puts vote in-

General - Anything not about Achat, and/or relating to other forum topics go in here.

You might think I'm silly. Butttttt the off topic one that exists already mostly is on sex/sexual stuff. Be nice to have one also just be a general thingie. As we aren't always on about sex -lol-. Well I'm not -heh- So having one more generalized outside that I'd post in more.
« : July 19, 2013, 10:20:24 AM AnnieMay »
Lover

« #23 : August 06, 2013, 02:33:33 AM »

Annie,

off topic is for everything - also for non-sexual stuff. Also you can use "Personal Ads" or "Groups & Families" (both in Organizations & Events). Believe me, almost everyone likes more than only sex ;)

Just start a thread and you will get answers :)

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: