*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Collecting ideas for Long Dress for Dev-Team
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Collecting ideas for Long Dress for Dev-Team  ( 23419 )
jeanona31
: 503

« : March 09, 2013, 05:08:55 AM »

Hi Guys ,

here is , (as HB said GREAT NEWS)
Tom said they will see what can they do about making a map for a long dress , so now we have to
collect some ideas in the next few days and send them to Tom.

Since this is about making the first map for a long dress we should limit ourselves to the simpler models , then additionally we can consider others.
Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions. :-*

jeanona31

« #1 : March 09, 2013, 05:12:35 AM »

Here it is the first example -  from Hentaiboy , thanks HB :-*

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : March 09, 2013, 05:18:01 AM »

Lol, Jeanona.......btw....wonder if we can have long dress with different shape....

Perfect uv map for them must give the chance to create sleeves too, like this 3d model
« : March 13, 2013, 02:43:17 AM hentaiboy69 »

jeanona31

« #3 : March 09, 2013, 05:23:55 AM »

Yes , that's right HB ..
This model fits too ..  Of course UV map should and hope will be with arms .
Such a map would cover both of these ideas

As is the case with current maps on models in which we do not want sleeves we simply not doing sleeves.
« : March 09, 2013, 05:26:04 AM jeanona31 »

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #4 : March 09, 2013, 08:19:51 AM »

how about this?

jeanona31

« #5 : March 09, 2013, 08:24:09 AM »

Very nice Freddie, i like it...
 just I'm not sure about fluttering on the bottom .. it would require a bit demanding uv map.

Concerto

« #6 : March 09, 2013, 08:42:04 AM »

I am no expert but if you look at the existing clothing they essentially fit like a skin and move with the associated body part.

I don't know how difficult it is to do but, typically, with a long dress the material covering the legs moves independently of them which probably makes for far more complex algorithms and this is probably why it hasn't been introduced before by the dev team.

It might be that they could use a technique like they use for some shoes where they remove the actual body part that is being covered so that, essentially, below the crotch all you have is material and no legs, apart from feet sticking out the bottom but that would then preclude any splits like in the examples above.

« : March 09, 2013, 08:45:12 AM Concerto »
freddie

Sweet child o'mine

« #7 : March 09, 2013, 08:59:07 AM »

And this?

jeanona31

« #8 : March 09, 2013, 09:31:08 AM »

Freddie think this one fits ...Nice choice ...

jeanona31

« #9 : March 09, 2013, 09:31:45 AM »

Just to mention one of the hottest everyt man around my age had ever dream....

Edit: pic changed....i was looking for this one from the begin, but was in hurry!

freddie

Sweet child o'mine

« #10 : March 09, 2013, 09:32:32 AM »

mwahhhh.         
 :)

jeanona31

« #11 : March 09, 2013, 09:40:57 AM »

I am no expert but if you look at the existing clothing they essentially fit like a skin and move with the associated body part.

I don't know how difficult it is to do but, typically, with a long dress the material covering the legs moves independently of them which probably makes for far more complex algorithms and this is probably why it hasn't been introduced before by the dev team.

It might be that they could use a technique like they use for some shoes where they remove the actual body part that is being covered so that, essentially, below the crotch all you have is material and no legs, apart from feet sticking out the bottom but that would then preclude any splits like in the examples above.

I'm no expert too Concerto but think you're right, for example i saw in some 3D games some dresses for example ruffle dress have 3d geometry  - so when there is geometry for the dress then is the least of problem to do uv map.
 Anyway i believe the dev-team will have some solution for our first long dress. :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #12 : March 09, 2013, 10:46:25 AM »

Ok, I cant find it as a pic   but in this commercial -  its the black  backless dress Nicole Kidman is wearing at the end going up the steps ...

Its gorgeous.     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTO4FHf8MBs

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #13 : March 09, 2013, 05:10:51 PM »

Just to mention one of the hottest everyt man around my age had ever dream....

Edit: pic changed....i was looking for this one from the begin, but was in hurry!

Isn't she perfect!? this girl had made the most hottest cosplay i had ever seen......and the reason isn't hidden here!  ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #14 : March 10, 2013, 12:20:44 PM »

jcm, you can't upload pics to the AChat server! You have to use pics of other websites or upload pics from your harddrive to image hoster. Read this topic to get more infos
Support/Quick-Start Guides/Quick-Start Guide for this forum

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

Read "Adding a pic, 2.) Select a pic from another website" and "Uploading pics to image host websites and add them to this forum"
« : March 10, 2013, 12:23:15 PM Lover »

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: