*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Missing poses?!
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Missing poses?!  ( 14626 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : January 13, 2015, 03:37:10 PM »

Great Levi :) Now you can enjoy all the new poses! I have to admit, your problem gave me some grey hairs lol... but finally we solved it.

Levianne
: 32

« #16 : February 03, 2015, 04:53:19 AM »

Oki, this is a little off topic, but it was talked about here so I'll add it here.
I maybe found a pattern in the featured user thing, at least by me it shows the last one I've searched, not the last I was with, but the one I've typed in the search engine ... thing. Still there's the thing with sometimes showing myself, 'cause I don't search for myxself of course, but well, beside this, it always shows the last user, that I was actively looking for. In my case it's one of my friends, that I look after pretty frequently. Once it was a user I just typed his name in and then logged out. I may be wrong and it could be random (what do I know about how it works, but for random, there's too much of that one particular friend of mine in there), or another pattern in it, but it looks that way for me.
Sorry for being off topic, but the main thing was fixed and I didn't want to start a whole new topic just about the featured user thing.

The tiny lovely lady for you
Lover

« #17 : February 03, 2015, 10:19:38 AM »

We talked about it here:

Adult Game AChat > Announcements > Upgrades and newly added features  > New starting screen
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3426.0.html

Sometimes I also see the last person I looked for, sometimes myown avi. But I also had avis I never looked for. It's still a secret lol

capitanwhale
: 1

« #18 : February 12, 2015, 07:55:59 AM »

hi, I have the same problem with the new massage pose " refreshing something" I tried it with a friend and we both were stuck in the middle of the bed and then crashed. on the site the pose is signed as mine, what can I do? I've already reinstalled but nothing changed.
thanks
Lover

« #19 : February 12, 2015, 08:05:26 AM »

Are you still prem member?

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #20 : February 12, 2015, 05:14:53 PM »

It sounds like the upgrade for the pose hasn't taken properly.

If it hasnt, your avatar will be feet sunk in the bed and arms out like this -

If your upgrade has taken you should see it as normal.
You partner will need to renew the upgrade too, otherwise s/he will be static and sunk in the bed as you move & play on your own.

It should have solved the problem by a new install.   Have you tried it with a person who also has the pose?

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #21 : February 13, 2015, 04:00:09 PM »

Before you reinstall, download the latest version and remove your old one.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: