*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Winner of the polls
« previous next »
: [1]
: Winner of the polls  ( 11972 )
Lover
: 10350

« : June 20, 2013, 08:16:15 AM »

Fav rooms:
Bathroom
Back alley
Beach
Dungeon
Outdoor with waterfall
Pool
Spaceship
Kitchen

Fav cosmetic:
Curly shoulder length Hair
Freckles
French manucure Nails Polish
Full body tattos
Short  purple hairstyle with lovely strands
Straight long hair
War paint
Dax Trill Spots
Elf ears
Variations of make up and lipstick

Fav accessory:
Belly and waist chain
Collar
Furry ears (kitty ears, tiger ears, tomcat ears)
Nipple & belly button/rings
Waistchain
Vajazzle Jewellery
Belly button

Fav outfit:
Body Piercings
Collars & Chokers
Cowboy shirt for girls
Latex/leather catsuit
Real street clothes
Schoolgirl/Teacher Outfit
Sultan outfit
BDSM outfit

Fav FM pose:
Bedtime
Full Body Massage
Making Out
Missionary Upgrade
Dancing delight
On the table

Fav FF pose:
Gentle massage
Play with boobs
Sexy Massage
Sitting Lovers
Clit play

Fav Shemale pose:
69 sideways
Raising the mast
Riding crab style
Sexy Massage
Girlie blowjob
SS Missionary
69sm

Fav MM pose:
Missionary
Dancing delight
Lying foreplay

Fav group play:
Blow & fuck
Couch Foreplay
Foreplay dinner date
Fuck and suck on bed
Girl in the Middle
Pampered Man
Threesome licking & fucking
The circle
Threesome foreplay

« : August 07, 2014, 03:07:34 PM Lover »

Lover

« #1 : June 20, 2013, 08:17:35 AM »

Some winner still can be missing, have to check older topics too. Sometimes two ideas won a poll so we have different numbers of winner. Also we didn't have each poll from the beginning.

ass4you2fuc
: 8

« #2 : June 22, 2013, 04:19:37 PM »

Achat Gods,

Still the same question....when you folks conduct polls for new poses, etc., why do you never seem to include new options for gay or MM poses or changes?>  Are you folks homophobic....? If so, I'd rather know that you are so I can stop asking for NEW MM poses and options. 

I've been on several months now, and there have been several new options added for MF, Shemale play, etc, but NONE for MM. 

What's really going on?

Alan

I am a submissive bottom gay male...I love to worship big cock on aggressive - dominant men (straight, gay, bi).
Lover

« #3 : June 22, 2013, 05:18:40 PM »

We, the forum members, just do the polls and send the results to A-Team. We couldn't do a poll for mm - look at the topic, the only one posting was Brandybee, from our mod team.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : August 07, 2015, 12:35:35 PM »

hmmm ... wonders why one of my poses are still in the polls ---->sitting lovers . I thought i has removed it :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #5 : August 09, 2015, 03:09:01 PM »

Because this is a list of everything that has won a poll. And your pose has won :)

Money50
: 27

« #6 : September 21, 2015, 04:33:59 AM »

« : September 21, 2015, 04:41:13 AM Money50 »
Money50

Money50

« #8 : September 21, 2015, 04:52:38 AM »

I like to know when will a new poll be taken for new outfits? and why is the same young lady outfit being made when their were  quite a few outfits submitted to the poll ? I mean no disrespect to any1 I just like to know who is picking these child like outfits to made at such a high cost to the player
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : September 21, 2015, 05:01:52 AM »

Hi ya Money50,

The designers create outfits from the limitations of the maps they have and then Achat chooses the designs to publish and sell in the shops.
It is a matter for yourself whether to buy them or not.
The designers however work very hard and most of the designs sell very well.

I'm sure the designers would rejoice to have more maps released but at the moment they are not available.  Until that time that they are, then we have to enjoy the ones we have.

Of course, you could try to design some yourself and open up a boutique in Artists Alley. I'm sure the Forum village would love to see them.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Money50

« #10 : September 22, 2015, 07:07:18 AM »

I see Thanks for your reply  but know this I play other games ,, like this and this Average outfit  go  for 20 or 30 As  this game need to untie the Designers Hands WOW,   this Artist Alley is that another place were we just post pic or is that a place were you can make outfits and the players can actually wear them in game?   
Lover

« #11 : September 22, 2015, 09:04:01 AM »

Hi Money, in Artist's Alley you can start your own topic with fashion you have designed. But before members can buy and wear it, you have to send your designs to the A-Team (AChat developer) and they have to accept. If they do, they will publish it/add it to the shop.

Money50

« #12 : September 22, 2015, 02:20:59 PM »

Wow  Thanks I will try it  much love
: [1]  
« previous next »
: