*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Begging for A$
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Begging for A$  ( 37018 )
Patricia1975
: 385

« #15 : July 07, 2013, 05:43:17 AM »

Ive known many men, who say , that first time a woman ,talks to them, first think they do , hes ask a man , to gift.

So , im not like that, and i never ask to gift me, thats problably they like me, and gift me , altough i never asked them!!

3 months a go, a guy gift me A$8000 , and i said to him you dont have to do that,altough i appreciate,so he said , with you, i love to do that.

Many men complain to me, that normally, first thing a woman say , is if they could gift.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : July 07, 2013, 05:55:30 AM »

Hmmm i'm in achat since 2 years soon , and in two years i got only 1 gift of 300 or 400 (dont remember the amount) ....

Hmmm , if i follow what patricia said , it seem peoples dont like me  ;D

There are a big difference, Rukya: your friends are poor and Patricia's friends are rich  :D

that can be a reason, lolo......but...maybe the friends of Rukya are scared by her paddle not by her.....

oh my gosh.....Paddle Queen + a certain redhead i know + paddle...........get ready for a surprise soon, you all!  ::) ::) ;D

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #17 : July 07, 2013, 07:41:59 AM »

The first time I got gifted was from a friend. And I felt cheap. I didn't like it. Momma Andrea has her own money.
But he said, its a gift. Go buy something nice. something pretty.
That's why gifting should be things, or at least give that option.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Patricia1975

« #18 : July 07, 2013, 08:31:04 AM »

In matter of gifts, i think they could put 2 options:

A$ Gifts

OR                                          Or the 2 combined!

Shop Gifts

I dont think they ll need anymore options, this 2, are enough.
« : July 07, 2013, 12:50:21 PM Patricia1975 »
A123lolo
: 97

MSN Messenger - a123lolo@hotmail.fr
« #19 : July 07, 2013, 10:34:47 AM »

Yes, it is better to gift a clothe to a friend that some money
Daveoh
: 51

« #20 : July 07, 2013, 05:52:10 PM »

i think it should be shop gift only, if you want pre then pay for it like the rest of us

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
Patricia1975

« #21 : July 07, 2013, 06:26:05 PM »

Thats Selfish of you, and what about countrys like mine Portugal, where achat doesnt have sistem, for us to pay??

All iam , are thanks to gifts ,cause residents in portugal dont have Achat payment sistem!!

So id stay free user forever????????????????????????????

Whats the fun in that?

the 2 systems togheter working ,  in game are the best Solution.
« : July 07, 2013, 06:30:29 PM Patricia1975 »
Patricia1975

« #22 : July 07, 2013, 06:27:13 PM »

For someone new here, you re very arrogant!  :-\

PLEASE THINK BEFORE TALKING   ;)

The Achat has to work for all users, not just for yourself !!
« : July 07, 2013, 06:29:06 PM Patricia1975 »
Daveoh
: 51

« #23 : July 07, 2013, 08:45:24 PM »

well im sorry you cant get achat in your country it is not arrogant to express the way you feel that is what the forum is about I was not rude to you so please don't be rude to others that have a different opinion to you...

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
A123lolo
: 97

MSN Messenger - a123lolo@hotmail.fr
« #24 : July 08, 2013, 12:07:36 AM »

Patricia, I'm agree with you.
I think it's better to have 2 systems of gift: one with the shop, the other with money.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #25 : July 08, 2013, 04:02:54 AM »

It's always good to have a healthy discussion on certain aspects of the game.  It's how new ideas for the game are born and things are improved.

We do need the gifting system to encourage and attract women to the game,  there are a lot more guys than woman and it has been proved  that it does work.  Many woman would not be here, as premiums , if it was not for the gifting system.

Unfortunately,  like in life, you will find some play for the enjoyment of the game and gifts are appreciated  for what they are, and others  demand gifts and play as prostitutes.
The guys choose who they gift,  it is there choice and not an obligation.  The very fact that prostitution is thriving here,  shows there is a market there and guys are paying these girls.
Maybe it's the seedy kind of sex, they enjoy, or maybe it's the fact  that  they are socially  inept to attract  girls to play who are not interested  in gifts so much.  Either way ,   Both kinds of play will thrive in the game.  And both ways  will continue to do so as  it makes  money for the Achat Gods.

Certain countries  ban sex games ,  or  do not  have  compatible  payment systems  to allow members to become premium members either,   The  girls  have the advantage to be able to use  the gifting system to advance their play,  the guys are not so fortunate and is one of the main reasons,  I do not personally use  the busy button for free users.

I doubt  Achat Gods will ever change this,  guys will always pay for sex.  If guys  are allowed to receive gifts,  the prostitution would explode, pimps would become the norm, and guys would swap money between  accounts.  It would completely change the way the game is now.This would effect Achats income and far out weigh  the girls who would gift  guys to show appreciation.  It is highly unlikely that gifting guys will ever change.

The only problem,  I can see, with gifting items from the shop is if the girl has  the item already.  At least A$  allows the girl to buy something she has always wanted.

The gifting system may not be ideal,  but  it is viable and it does work. 

I just hope that the achat Gods are able to give more options of payment so people who wish to become premium are able to do so.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Patricia1975

« #26 : July 08, 2013, 12:00:54 PM »

Patricia, I'm agree with you.
I think it's better to have 2 systems of gift: one with the shop, the other with money.

ITS THE BEST WAY - End of discussion :)

I THINK !!
Patricia1975

« #27 : July 08, 2013, 12:02:17 PM »

i think it should be shop gift only, if you want pre then pay for it like the rest of us

Daveoh, if i ofend you in anyway, im humble , to say sorry    ;)
Patricia1975

« #28 : July 08, 2013, 12:05:06 PM »

For the record , i dont beg for A$ , just in first 2 days, i had ,in achat, when i was starting to know achat,and what it is.
Most men i know in game, love to gift me,
I NEVER ASK THEM!!
They gift me for appreciation of our friendship.

xShezawolfx
: 58

« #29 : July 15, 2013, 06:55:00 AM »

Far as begging for A$ you few who beg  always makes it real hard on women like me who pay their own way plus I feel Men should be able to receive gifts also,turnabout is fair play

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: