*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Begging for A$
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Begging for A$  ( 36939 )
Lover
: 10350

« #30 : July 15, 2013, 07:09:40 AM »

Don't be upset Sheza - AChat is like real life. Some girls are begging for A$, some men are assholes too. But the majority is nice and able to differ between bad and nice ones.

Regarding men being able to be gifted, we have talked a lot. But A-Team doesn't want it and probably won't change it.

xShezawolfx
: 58

« #31 : July 15, 2013, 05:46:05 PM »

Personally I find it unfair that a man cant be gifted for being a Gentleman yet women run around begging, like street beggers because its step up that if you have a good line you can stay here for free.just maybe I was raised right if you cant pay your own way, you shouldn't play,mybe achat should reconsider about gifting men turn abouts fair play correct? wonder how women will take the continual begging for what they want from men?
« : July 15, 2013, 05:50:39 PM xShezawolfx »

Lover

« #32 : July 16, 2013, 02:10:34 AM »

We have a thread including a poll here (though the poll is closed meanwhile).
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2267.0.html

You can see all ideas and suggestions we made, some pros and cons... perhaps you want to add your thoughts there too.

Covems
: 1688

« #33 : July 16, 2013, 04:47:56 AM »

I think, what AChat doesn't want is some dude creating a female avatar, collecting A$ and gifting those A$ to his Male account.  It doesn't make good business sense to allow that.

A suggestion that I have is to have a seperate category in the shop... for just gifts.  It could be something to place in the rooms, i.e. a bottle of Malort, or different flowers.  Or special clothing, matching shirts or something... and allow both Male and Females to be gifted from that section. 

Far as begging for A$ you few who beg  always makes it real hard on women like me who pay their own way

Don't be disheartened Shezawolf, I think it makes women like you more special.  When I first started, I gifted a few times to room with a couple of women (loneliness and a desire).  The last time I did that, it wasn't a good experience, then it dawned on me that it wasn't me they were interested in, it was my A$ that they wanted.  Then I met the two crazy ladies, and discovered the charms of Robot Girl... but that's a story for a different time...   Since then, I have gifted ladies, but not for rooming, but because I wanted to.

Since I'm at it:
My favorite Beggars are the ones who are asking for A$ to help pay their premium, and in their tag line they have "Owned by .........."  or "............ is my master"      WTF!!!  HAVE THEM HELP YOU!!   I'm not a Dom or an owner, but if I were, I would definitely help my Sub or Slave (or whateverthehellya call them) when they needed it.  Otherwise, I'd just be a user.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Daveoh
: 51

« #34 : July 19, 2013, 02:15:10 AM »

ok here is a new one for me
    Just fond a girl asking for 1 or 2 real dollars to be sent to pay-pal for sex and pics. Thats going a bit too far

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
Lover

« #35 : July 19, 2013, 02:20:22 AM »

Oh we reached a new dimension. Though it was just a question of time.

Daveoh
: 51

« #36 : July 19, 2013, 02:42:03 AM »

yep.. didn't know if it was legal or not  wouldn't want pay pal coming down on achat because of it

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
Lover

« #37 : July 19, 2013, 02:48:40 AM »

It has nothing in common with AChat. If you use paypal to pay a girl, it's private between you both. I don't think I have to tell you shouldn't do it, as you also give private details (email etc)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #38 : July 19, 2013, 02:59:46 AM »

ok here is a new one for me
    Just fond a girl asking for 1 or 2 real dollars to be sent to pay-pal for sex and pics. Thats going a bit too far

Geez......this is really stunning! not asking A$ but real money!? hope you put her on gnore and report her!

xShezawolfx
: 58

« #39 : July 19, 2013, 11:38:04 AM »

Paypal huh wonder what she would of put as type of payment???

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #40 : July 27, 2013, 05:43:26 PM »

I said it before .. I'll say it again ... and probably more besides.

1. I do not beg for $A
2. I dont ask for them to play with someone
3. Asking if I will take $A is always insulting no matter how innocent the other person thinks the question is.
4. Asking for $A in my opinion undercuts the fun of Achat
5. If people cant pay their own way there is seriously something wrong with them.
6. Those that ask for $A should be immediately blocked by all truly thinking people.

Got a little angry as I was writing that. :p
Lover

« #41 : July 27, 2013, 05:50:43 PM »

Awwwww calm down kitten, none of us is responsible for idiots in game. All we can do is being different and hoping many read this and NEVER pay anything, but gifts they love to give.
« : July 27, 2013, 05:52:15 PM Lover »

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #42 : July 27, 2013, 05:58:26 PM »

I said it before .. I'll say it again ... and probably more besides.

3. Asking if I will take $A is always insulting no matter how innocent the other person thinks the question is.

Got a little angry as I was writing that. :p

This ^^

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Sara91
: 9

« #43 : March 01, 2014, 11:21:46 AM »

I have had a couple guys offer me A$ to go in a room with them....it made me feel insulted, objectified and dirty. I love sex, maybe I'm a little bit of a nymphomaniac, but I'm not a n object that can just be bought, used and discarded when a man is finished with it....sorry for reviving an old topic, I just felt the need to chime in for some reason... :)

As for receiving a gift, well, I wouldn't say no if a guy I liked and had a good relationship with wanted to spoil me a little bit, but it most defiantly isn't a requirement.
lolitazara

« #44 : March 14, 2014, 04:07:18 PM »

I would never ask for A$ I give it for free, taking payments would make me kind of like a prostitute.  It demeans the girls who ask for it.  Stupid idea.
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: