*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Begging for A$
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: Begging for A$  ( 36938 )
Abraxis

« #45 : April 30, 2014, 06:51:15 PM »

I never give a gift for no reason.  If a girl I have spoken to and spent some time with takes the time to show me that I am appreciated, and this does not necessarily mean sex, because this on its own is never enough, and never should be.  And she has shown a continued interest in getting to know me and being with me for who I am, then I will have no problem with giving her a gift.  The best thing to remember I think is treat others as you would wish to be treated.  Gifts, sex and whatever else are at their best and highest value when they are given naturally. :)
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #46 : April 30, 2014, 07:06:07 PM »

Patricia, I'm agree with you.
I think it's better to have 2 systems of gift: one with the shop, the other with money.

I agree with lolo and  Patricia  it is best to have two systems of  giving
as  for begging  all you can do is say no and ignore no reason to  get all worked up over it.

When you give a gift give from the heart or don't gift at all.

and men should be given gifts to!

I want to give my guy to  :(

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
CeCe
: 29

« #47 : February 12, 2017, 06:30:37 PM »

Personally I don't beg, if someone gives me some A$ then that's extremely kind of them and hopefully I can return the favour sometime. Some guys/women/transgenders will give me some for fucking me anyway. It's up to the person whether they gift me or not!
Anatasia97

« #48 : February 13, 2017, 11:08:52 AM »

I have never gifted for sex, but I am a  believer in random acts of kindness, and have given gifts with no expectation of anything in return.
lightsenshi
: 41

« #49 : February 13, 2017, 12:50:03 PM »

I've already shared my thoughts for the subject.   See the thread below.   :)

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4591.0.html
: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: