*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Saying good Bye
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Saying good Bye  ( 29197 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : October 18, 2013, 02:04:59 AM »

When you said good bye I had one sad and one happy eye. Now it's the same... I'm sorry things didn't work for you as you wished but I also am happy you're back in town.
Let's meet in bar, have a few drinks and then we're gonna rock this town again!

Welcome back my friend

Marilyn
: 3771

« #16 : October 18, 2013, 02:15:27 AM »

Welcome back, James.  :)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
sexilicious
: 2755

« #17 : October 18, 2013, 05:51:14 AM »

welcome back James. You can always bunk with me till you get settled ;)

tangoracer
: 3444

« #18 : October 18, 2013, 07:08:52 AM »

Welcome back James good to see back First drink in the Bar is on me

Keep it under the speed limit don't want you running into any NSPD on your way back to town

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #19 : February 01, 2014, 03:36:15 PM »

welcome back ;)   hope to run into you sometime soon
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #20 : February 02, 2014, 03:56:07 AM »

Welcome back james

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #21 : July 05, 2014, 04:07:02 AM »

Extracts from the AB&G -   

James (jcm0824) smiles at Blue and Dirish. He is unable to resist slapping Blue’s delightful derrier as she passes by him winking and dangling the spare key to The Dungeon in The Ice House.
“Happy birthday Blue, Have fun,” he murmurs softly and Blue giggles, knowing she will.

Dirish highs fives his good friend and follows Blue.  “Glad you told me about this place my friend,” Dirish wiggles his eyebrows playfully at James and his two lady friends.
James chuckles, glad that he did too. He whispers to the two beautiful women at his side, Snowbunny78 and Sexilicious and asks them both if they would like a little privacy of their own.

The two ladies agree and eagerly take his strong hands, walking with him to the Spa room.

James feels happy that he has good friends here and looks around at the bar as he walks. He feels the warmth and affection all around him.

It seems to glow in the room, a faint glow that begins to get brighter. Somehow he knows it is a good light and his eyes travel the room and he sees the hue is brighter where his friends are.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”  Doris says softly, standing beside him.  Suddenly he realises all the people in the bar were frozen in time. Some in animated discussion, some dancing and laughing.
Even Snowbunny and Sexilicious are statuesque still holding his hand.

“What am I seeing?” James asks slightly bewildered.
“All the love and friendship you created since you have been here.” Doris whispers to him. “It glows and strengthens and the bonds you have with people are never broken. They last through time."

“Am I dreaming? It seems so serene and beautiful” James whispers and memorises the scenes before him.  All his friends including Cheya, Bluedenim, Dirish, Sexilicious and Snowbunny laughing, smiling and glowing the brightest for him.

All have bright eyes, and almost a teardrop shimmering and forming in them.
He looks closest at them. “They seem different from the rest.”

Doris smiles at him, “That’s because, they sense it.”

James looks at her, seeing her properly for the first time.  “You are the lady in the portrait, dancing over the stage with your man”
Doris nods. “My Stanley. We live here, have done for over a 100 years”

James swallows, “My illness beat me in the end, didn’t it? That’s what you mean by sensing it. My friends know, I have to leave them”
Doris nods again. “They know. They don’t want you to suffer anymore,” she says softly.

James smiles, “I was getting tired. I think I put up a good fight though”
Stanley floats down to stand by Doris, putting his arm around her waist, “You sure did”
James chuckles, feeling good, happy and full of life ironically, the best he has done in ages. “What happens now?”

Doris answers him softly guiding him, “You whisper to your friends, each memory of you, you wish them to remember and keep, you  say good bye to each and every one, promising each, that you will live in their hearts forever. You may be gone. You won’t ever be forgotten.”

“I’m not sure, I want to go yet,” James whispers to them.

“That’s normal.” Stanley soothes him, “It’s just that first step into the unknown. A new chapter for you”
“That’s why we are here,” Doris says, “There are people waiting for you in the next plane, but you can take your time with your friends. Time means little here.”

“Should I be scared?” James asks not sure of his feelings.
Doris shakes her head. “No, don’t be scared. There is a fabulous set of drums up there, some golden ropes and things that you enjoyed here,” she chuckles. “We have some very thoughtful Angels who know how to make new comers feel right at home”

James chuckles, “Should I blush?”
“Absolutely!”  Doris and Stanley say in unison and they all burst out laughing. 

James suddenly feels better, wonderful even. He knows his time has come and he knows that he has had a good, full filling life. Slowly it flashes before him and Doris and Stanley hold him steady as he sees and remembers.
When it’s over, James is smiling.  “My life was wonderful”

Stanley and Doris nod in agreement. “You are a very special man. You will be greatly missed”

Doris takes his hand, “Come, whisper in your friends ears the special memory you wish them to have, we will wait for you over here”

James approaches each of his friends,  each of his band members in the Cocks N Roses and each of his special ladies.
He whispers things only for them and notes the glow brightens around them.

The moments are special, unique and ones that imprint in their minds and souls forever.

“Good bye, my friends,” he tells them at the end, “Don’t be sad at my passing. Be glad we had the good fortune to meet each other, to spend time together and to make wonderful memories together”

He kisses each lady and shakes each man’s hand.

He turns to his new friends, Doris and Stanley, “I am ready”

Then as if on queue, a giant stairway appears in the centre of the AB&G with the glow of his friends in the afterlife at the top.

And with Doris and Stanley by his side, he ascends with a sense of peace, of happiness and of joy.

“Do you think, I could come back to visit the Spa and bar on occasions?” James jokes with the ghostly couple.

Laughter is heard and Doris’s answer, “Oh, we insist”

The AB&G returns to normal time,  James has passed but never forgotten. His imprint on the AB&G and The Icehouse will be there forever, in its history.

His friends sense and feel his spirit and raise their glasses in toast to the special man who was part of their lives.
“To James – jcm0824- and the wonderful memories, he created. Rest in Peace Dear Friend.”

And the drums on stage suddenly beat and play on their own….

Gun's N' Roses - Knockin On Heavens Door     -      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tmc8rJgxUI&feature=kp

In memory of our jcm0824.  A much respected and loved member of our Forum Village.

« : July 05, 2014, 05:22:24 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #22 : July 05, 2014, 04:09:03 AM »

tho I never met you  I heard only good things about you.

let this poem ease the hearts of those that did know and love you James.

RIP James,

GRIEVE NOT
(Ode: Intimations of Immortality from Recollections of Early Childhood, 175-186)

What though the radiance which was once so bright
Be now for ever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind;
In the primal sympathy
Which having been must ever be;
In the soothing thoughts that spring
Out of human suffering;
In the faith that looks through death,
In years that bring the philosophic mind.

~ William Wordsworth

maybe we will meet  in time :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #23 : July 05, 2014, 04:10:27 AM »

Rest In Peace  James

we will all miss you

Brandybee

« #24 : July 05, 2014, 04:11:41 AM »

Standing in the game room i watch as Stone puts up our tribute to our departed friend. a large glass frame with pictures of JCM at Bar parties and concerts. At the bottom are  a pair of his drum sticks and one of his brass belt buckles with his family crest engraved on it. we decide to place it here, near the entrance to the ice house because thats where we could always find him
 I smile at the thought as  Stone tells me to" moved it up, move it down, to the right a little"

Finally satisfied  we shut off the lights  and lock up the bar for the night. we drive off  to the lake on this  lovely summer evening.

BACK AT THE BAR

All is quiet save for the hum of the beer coolers, when suddenly the  sound system comes to life. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC9okWm8A6o

RIP James   You will be missed

« : July 05, 2014, 05:23:16 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #25 : July 05, 2014, 04:13:42 AM »

James

jcm0814 -   Hero Forum Member -  23 February 2013 to 28 June 2014.

“Left,  right,  down a bit,  no up a bit.  That’s it  Jay.  It’s perfect there.”  I stand back looking at it with tears in my eyes as Jayc hammers the tribute in place over The Ice House door.

“Do you think, he would like that Jay?”

“I think he would. He think he would feel honoured we care so much about him”  Jayc jumps down off the chair and hugs me, passing me a handkerchief

“You know tomorrow, I think we should look around his gallery. He has beautiful sexy photographs he has displayed”

“Good idea”  Jayc answers me.

Just Sexy Photos -   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2503.0.html

Scenes from our private dungeons http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2628.0.html

We drink a toast to our friend, leave a whiskey on the bar counter for him and lock up for the night, and remember  him …

Me

The protector

And the song in the bar echoes  round the empty room of the Achat Bar & Grill  as James plays beloved his drums ...

Sandy Nelson - Let There Be Drums -    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC9okWm8A6o

RIP James   You will be missed

« : July 05, 2014, 05:42:48 AM Brandybee »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #26 : July 05, 2014, 09:04:04 AM »

James
 I never got to meet  you but I hear great things about you, and think
you are a wonderful. You touched so many people's heart in your precious life.
Life is so short  in the time we have on earth , We don't know  how much time we all have here but I am sure you
lived it well met many friends  touched many hearts and loved many and they loved you back , My heart go"s  to them
 for they will miss you and feel the lose of a good friend but have beautiful memories till you meet  again .

My faith has taught me that death is to be celebrated for the beginning of  eternal life.
A life of Joy, Peace, Love and Happiness  I know how you feel  to be Surrounded By the Light
feeling all the Love of our Lord  ( no more hurt or pain there )  and it makes me smile for I know you know that pure  Love that so many search for this is there in heaven
eternal life with pure love. GOD Bless you soul and all you friends that will miss you .

RIP James

You will be missed
 I will meet you up there one day, the best place to meet .  

« : July 05, 2014, 09:14:00 AM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Dirish

« #27 : July 05, 2014, 10:06:26 AM »

R.I.P. my dear friend. I miss you horribly.

James' ashes were released to the wind in a memorial ride of motorcycles on July 4th through the beautiful mountains of West Virgina where he was raised.

:'(
Dave
bluedenim
: 3007

« #28 : July 05, 2014, 10:46:00 AM »

Thank you Dave.

I hope his motorbike can be ridden wherever he wants now.

In memory -   Halloween & Pirates  by Bluedenim  http://www.literotica.com/s/halloween-and-pirates
« : March 14, 2015, 08:29:11 PM Brandybee »

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover
: 10350

« #29 : July 06, 2014, 02:04:49 PM »

James,
you started your final trip. Going to a place where you find peace. It's hard to let you go but you deserve it. No pain anymore, the fight is over. I know youre looking at us, watching us and then and when you will let us feel youre there. Your body may be gone but youre in the hearts of all of us.
Im proud i was allowed to know you. Im happy we did some great concerts together. Im sure youre already looking for another place to play your drums. One day we will perform together again. You will know its me, when somebody is Knocking On Heavens Door

RIP James

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: