*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Saying good Bye
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Saying good Bye  ( 29189 )
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #30 : July 06, 2014, 03:31:12 PM »

R.I.P James

You've been a great and very dear friend to me, i always enjoyed our chats, the flirty and genuine one's, shall you shape your paddles in a better place now and spank em heavenly until we meet again in another life, i shall miss you a lot :-*.

Kisses

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #31 : July 07, 2014, 02:04:41 AM »

James, It is so so hard to believe you are gone. I have looked over all our messages from yahoo, to our emails, to message that we shared here. I am so sad. Not once while you helped me deal with my dad's death last year did it ever once cross my mind you would not be here now.  I have cried so many tears  :'( .  I never had to meet you face to face, even though when my dad died you did offer to drive down to Va to be here with me through it all, but I never had to meet you face to face to know I loved who you was. You was a sweet and very caring person. We talked about anything and everything under the sun, at times we even said it felt as if we had known each other for years and years. The true facts we only got to know each other for about a year and half before God called you home.  :'(  We always talked that it was to bad you didn't get to meet my dad before he passed. But, here we are and now you get to meet him on those restful shores. I am going to miss our chats, and you telling me how your sisters act as if they were your mom. Or how your remodeling project was going on inside your house. I guess I won't get to see that finish project after all :(  I am going to miss you so very much I cannot put it into words. My heart is heavy. But do me a favor James, after you run into your dad up there, find my dad and let him know how much I miss him and love him. And until you and I meet upon those restful shores James, I pray that you R.I.P.  I am gonna miss you. I love ya sweetheart

xoxoxoxo
SnowBunny78 aka Jamie  :-*

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #32 : July 07, 2014, 03:14:10 AM »

The good guys are always he first who left us.....i don't know James very well, but i know he made lot of friends here and he was always nice in his posts. We all gonna miss yo, my frend......and whenever you are, i know you are watching us!

RIP James

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #33 : July 17, 2014, 04:42:49 PM »

Here's to you James. Wherever you may be, hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #34 : July 24, 2014, 09:47:40 PM »

:'( :'(  I haven't been back much to the forums. I come here and still can't believe James is gone, and my message box is not lit up stating I have a message. It is just so different with out him, And I still cry thinking about it. I know some of you may think that is crazy, but I had came to know James pretty good, and considered him a really good close friend. He was my sweetheart, and I dearly miss his presence here. Sorry James, I can't help it , when you cross my mind my heart hurts and tears start to flow out of my eyes. I sincerely miss you. But I know you are no longer in pain, and I am sure you are having a hell of a time on those streets of gold :)  WE ALL MISS YOU DEARLY!!! xoxoxo

Stone
: 1842

« #35 : August 16, 2014, 09:18:39 PM »

Sometimes there is no words,  just the offer of a hug.

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #36 : March 19, 2015, 07:10:44 PM »

I was going through some old posts today and I literally felt like a key to a lost box in my memory had been found, as I thought back to the first time I ventured onto here (trailing after a guy of course, as per usual Amy behaviour tsk tsk) and remembered how involved and active James was in the forum. He had maintained a certain livelihood throughout the forum and was actually the person behind many of the successful threads today, such as the Sexy Photos one and the Dungeon/BDSM one as well.

I considered him a friend, as I'm sure he considered me one as well. We chatted often, especially during my beginnings here. I do at times feel guilty though for not managing to successfully continue that consistency of chatting with him, as I had gotten involved in a relationship here and I guess, totally immersed myself in that. I have bad habit of doing so and ignoring friends when getting into a new relationship, which I am trying to get rid of. But having said all that, I'm glad he never held that against me and we always spoke on sweet, polite, cordial terms. I'll always remember that one birthday of mine in 2013, when he made me feel uber special by posting about it and messaging me with a bunch of personalized pictures dedicated to me.

I was on hiatus from the forum when I heard of James' passing, and I simply couldn't believe it. Figured it was due time to finally pay my respects.

So, dear James, hears to you *Raises glass* :-* I hope you can forgive me for any short comings of mine in regards to negligence and failing to keep up with our friendship & I hope you're smiling down at me from above, while reading this. You'll always have a special place in my heart. Mwah xx

Marniejo
: 52

Kiss Me Babe!

« #37 : January 08, 2017, 01:12:25 AM »

As I scroll thru tonight I came across this post again.  I cry every time I read this, I had not been on forum for so long and didn't know about your leaving James.  It broke my heart when I heard the news.  I laugh remembering a story of you and your nieces and a fight with spaghetti. stories of your remodeling and your back hurting. I used to check my email every morning for a continuation of our office romance.  I loved you for the amazing person you were, I lost most of the pictures you sent me because I didn't save them correctly, and that hurts my heart still.  I know your life is better now, I hope you are looking down on us and smiling, knowing you are still remembered and still loved.  Ride my friend, with wings of eagles and fly............

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: