*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cuddling on Achat
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Cuddling on Achat  ( 19682 )
magda69
: 2

« #30 : September 11, 2014, 03:42:18 PM »

Please add cuddling poses to the game, It would make intimacy more likely and add some romance to what can sometimes be just too monotonous. it is a great idea and hope the dev team can add something.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #31 : September 11, 2014, 05:23:50 PM »

Hi ya magda69

Welcome to Forum.  Please take a look around and post more of your ideas and views .   Perhaps  you could introduce yourself to the rest of our Forum Village.

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself 
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html 

Cuddling is a must. I think we all want those.  There are some poses that have them and some poses are for the fast hot action.
Its always nice to end with either the "foreplay" on the bed or "lover's siesta." There's  nice cuddle actions there.

It would be nice if all orientations  could have those poses.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #32 : September 12, 2014, 02:32:51 AM »

Don't forgive to give the cuddling poses to all genders.

DexMandrake
: 20

« #33 : December 13, 2014, 10:02:32 AM »

I am elated that so many people are into passionate and erotic poses in addition to sexual poses!  Cool!
Lover
: 10350

« #34 : December 14, 2014, 10:53:22 AM »

I think we, the forum, can be proud because a lot of non sexual poses, and many kiss-actions too, have been added after we have asked for it. This is the reason I never get tired of saying we can do a lot, even if it takes time. There is still a long way to go, but it will be worth it :)

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: