*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Things that ANNOY you in Achat the game
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Things that ANNOY you in Achat the game  ( 21176 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #15 : October 19, 2013, 02:20:47 PM »

WHY O WHY 
Do people send Messages asking to be your LOVER when you haven't even spoke to them

I don't even put people on my friends list doing that and to ask to be a lover ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN 

Yes and for the friends it's the same, never saw, never spoken! strange friends!
And when you delete or decline, they cry  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Vitesse

« #16 : January 17, 2014, 08:56:59 PM »

I'm getting perturbed at the lack of courtesy some players show. I think it a minimal courtesy for a gentleman to thank a lady after she has shown him a good time. Just because the sex is virtual, it doesn't mean simple courtesy doesn't matter. The emotional aspect of the game is very important, and a short message doesn't cost anything.

I've only been here a short time, but I'm quickly finding that I can have a relationship with some players, while others really leave me cold.
Justlna
: 46

« #17 : January 18, 2014, 12:37:13 PM »

The lack of courtesy (as well, as the lack of even simple good manners) is the common here in Achat. Of course, not every single person is rude, there're some exceptions (and these exceptions are often could be met on the forum), but most men seem to forget their manners at their side of the screen. That annoys me as well and is the most usual case for continious blacklist expansion.

Freedom is slavery. War is peace. Ignorance is strenght. (c) 1984

And yes, feel free to hate me, because Oceania is at war with Eurasia and had always been.
tangoracer
: 3444

« #18 : January 20, 2014, 07:58:05 AM »

Lack of courtesy

On a personal note I always end any date with a Chat ,Kiss and a Cuddle

To all the guys that think they can just room and run need to rethink there manners and actions. 
Yes this is a sex game and yes there is an element of guys and girls that think it is ok just to show no Manners to there partner

I hope that you Find so nice guys to date in the future   

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #19 : January 20, 2014, 08:01:43 AM »

Not so true, my love.......you always end to do a mess on me before a cuddle! ::)

Vitesse

« #20 : January 22, 2014, 06:15:07 PM »

The cumulative cuddle is a definitive must-have. Although AChat is a fictional realm, it does involve real people and that's the exciting part. I feel amorous for my affectionate partners, in the sense of having actual loving feelings. A simple way to express those feelings, for those who have them, is to send little messages later. It means a lot to me.   ;)
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #21 : April 10, 2014, 01:50:04 PM »

Besides the problems of the chat window and friends list managing and research system, and people disappearing in room just after their "hi" or pick up line,

I dislike a lot people having "RP" on their profile and think it just means saying "aah ooh uuh" between robotic pose changes. Making a descriptive transition between poses and go further than poses originally allow is much more fun and exciting. Words can have so much more impact.

And most of all I hate wanna be mistresses that think just fucking hard and being rude saying "lay down bitch, shut up slut..." without any description of action or purpose of punishment will make a slave happy.

As a slave I like to sometimes be disobedient and get response or not directly get what I want when I ask for it. But also be rewarded when I obey good. And not only be fucked like hell until mistress cums and walks away.
And i expect the same from a pet when I play the dom. Only saying or hearing "yes miss" is sooo boring.

It is all about give and take tease, not who fucks the hardest!
« : April 10, 2014, 01:53:08 PM Peeka »

Abraxis

« #22 : May 01, 2014, 08:18:44 PM »

I have only been here a short while, but there are a few things that seriously annoy me already

1. Cold invites or cold exits
2. Seeing profiles that say "men=gift"
3. people who leave in the middle of a conversation
4. people who expect to have their primium accounts payed for by others
5. People who stop communicating after a gift has been given
6. People who ask what the big deal with gift giving is, without bothering to research the issue for themselves
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #23 : August 05, 2014, 11:02:31 PM »

I don't like to see genitals photos on the profile's .
I know its a sex game  but  first impressions say's I a lot.

I say have a little more class and save it  for your close friends.

Btw I don't  add or talk to any one  that  have this kind of photos .

;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #24 : August 25, 2014, 06:19:45 AM »

Cold invites, liers and fakes.

Without this... all will be better :D

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #25 : August 27, 2014, 08:12:32 PM »

Old thing that annoy me : the lack of poses release for lesbians

New thing that annoy me The pixels , didnt they found a better option to try to force peoples to buy their premium ?

I dont say that i'm against them totally , i can understand some pixels ..... if they was smaller . But here they are huge , how can they hope that peoples would like to buy premium as they dont even see half of their body ...

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #26 : September 09, 2014, 10:10:39 AM »

What I don't like is when some one dose not agree with me and just because I have a faith

they throw  in the religion thing at me. I want to say that  Faith is so different then religious.
I wish that others can respected my choice in my faith, as I respect their  lifestyle as who they
what to live it ..... I don't go saying that person is a   %*%^ just because they choice to live like
that....

Every one has the right to have there own lifestyles as  they wish with out being  but down
  because of their beliefs.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #27 : September 09, 2014, 01:47:44 PM »

Fake people annoy me a lot, and be out from here for a long time, make me see things in a different way, and i can see more clear all things.

Other people who annoy me is person who want to sell me fake pics, i dont want pics, i dont ask for pics, and of course, i dont pay for pics... and some persons, when i say NO, put me in ignore list (lol, thats true).

Other things... rude people, liars...

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
tangoracer
: 3444

« #28 : April 09, 2019, 11:40:56 AM »

Hello Everyone

Just a little thing that has really go on my nerves the last few weeks,
With groups standing around in the meeting places thinking they run the game and telling newbees that they can't have sex in the cities as they will be called STREET FUCKERS.

ITS IS A SEX  GAME PEOPLE AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE PEOPLE FUCKING IN A SEX GAME GO FIND A CHAT ROOM THAT DOESN'T HAVE SEX IN IT. 

LAST ONE

I have been told today that I'm not a gentleman because I wont pay for sex.
And if being a gentleman means paying HOOKERS then the world is a sad place
And as I am a gentleman as many of my friends will be happy to tell you 
And as a true gentleman I have kept names out of my post

Lets get the game back from the HOOKERS

« : April 09, 2019, 11:49:57 AM tangoracer »

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: