*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Penis size
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Penis size  ( 32920 )
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #15 : August 05, 2011, 11:11:13 AM »

or they could just have someone dedicated to reprogramming their poses for a couple months or w/e, i cant imagine it taking that long when i've seen some random jackasses render 3d lol
inazuma
: 99

« #16 : November 16, 2011, 07:23:03 PM »

Everyone having the standard dick size is a little dull, would it be funner to be able to choose sizes, small, average, large etc. I would would rather be smaller, because I'm a gay bottom boy. Any thoughts?

Please! give us more poses!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : November 17, 2011, 02:30:31 AM »

It will be nice, but i don't think A-team have it in their priority list. Plus,, for big ones, they have to fix poses, like for tits size......if u like  at girl and shem whit small tits, in some poses u can see hand or tongue don't touch nipples or tits in the right way

Adera
: 3047

« #18 : November 17, 2011, 03:15:08 AM »

This has been discussed some times before and I don't think it'll happen any time soon considering the vast changes that would have to be made to many poses.

I wouldn't mind having a smaller one here, guys are often a bit larger than me irl after all.
West69
: 123

« #19 : November 17, 2011, 01:28:17 PM »

This has been discussed some times before and I don't think it'll happen any time soon considering the vast changes that would have to be made to many poses.

I wouldn't mind having a smaller one here, guys are often a bit larger than me irl after all.

It doesn't bother me for my avitar to appear with a much, much smaller dick than I have in real life. ;) ;D
TightFit74
: 2415

« #20 : November 17, 2011, 05:10:29 PM »

Apart from the programming issues it might give, I think only a few guys would opt for a small penis. Mosts will choose for a bigger one.. I can imagine it as being eye-candy, different sizes might be nice, but for the action the current size is suitable.

Welcome West69.. There is always a possibility to use your profile picture if you want to sow the real size..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
West69
: 123

« #21 : November 17, 2011, 10:53:38 PM »

........Welcome West69.. There is always a possibility to use your profile picture if you want to sow the real size..

Great comebackl! I didn't anticipate that one. On second thought maybe I'll just stick with the avitar. ;D
Unhealer

« #22 : November 18, 2011, 04:49:58 AM »

I hear the italian guys are really annoying with the "hey i have a big dick lets fuck" or "*insert vague incoherant attempt at english* room sex yes?"
Adera

« #23 : November 18, 2011, 07:25:59 AM »

Yes, there are those guys around. I much rather room with someone that is at least quite good at English or Swedish... it's so much easier to express myself in Swedish now that they've added the character å. :)

What is almost more weird is when a Spanish or Italian guy or girl tries to chat me up on their language, do they just assume I know their languages? I do know a little Spanish but I'm far from able to talk in it.
Unhealer

« #24 : November 18, 2011, 07:47:58 AM »

yeah, i dunno... i dont go up to russian chicks like that.... although i might start because they make up half the population now
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #25 : November 18, 2011, 08:46:56 AM »

I hear the italian guys are really annoying with the "hey i have a big dick lets fuck" or "*insert vague incoherant attempt at english* room sex yes?"
well, as italian boy, i'll never try an approuch like this.......it's like u are talking to a whore, not a girl! personally (shemale avatar, i remember to u all), some peoples ask me "u wanna fuck me" to first approuch.....really silly!  :P

Adera

« #26 : November 18, 2011, 08:57:54 AM »

Many girls throw that line at me, it just ticks me off.
Bear
: 3856

« #27 : November 18, 2011, 10:01:53 AM »

to which I reply hentai'

"yeah,... but not with you."

Unhealer

« #28 : November 18, 2011, 10:56:53 AM »

im learning to hate bad english more and more... because they really try to fool you into believing they understand english
inazuma
: 99

« #29 : November 18, 2011, 12:09:58 PM »

I just dont respond anyone who doesn't say hello first, "you wanna fuck" or my pet hate, just inviting a stranger to your room, will only get ignored if you keep bugging me :-l

Please! give us more poses!
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: