*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bitchs Corner
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25
: Bitchs Corner  ( 184128 )
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #15 : December 19, 2013, 02:38:43 PM »

is that a yes or a no Zoerink

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #16 : December 19, 2013, 02:51:25 PM »

You needent Lydia...  ;D i thought you knew ;)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #17 : December 19, 2013, 02:58:28 PM »

i need something and its not that chair zoerink

bluedenim
: 3007

« #18 : December 20, 2013, 02:45:18 AM »

You'd need the lube handy in case you leant forward in excitement..... which I frequently do in playing

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #19 : December 21, 2013, 10:52:06 AM »

hi its me again  could the people in the game how say hi and more  for f---k please stop logout just after you say hi.. its donig my head in and its not nice 

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #20 : December 23, 2013, 08:20:10 AM »

Seeing as this topic is called "Bitches Corner "   I think I will have a bitching moment  ;D ;D ;D

People who quote too much on forum,  if the  person you are answering is above you...  is there really any need to quote what they are saying?

If they are are a few posts back, or the topic changed by people after, fair enough so people understand your post,  but quoting and echoing straight after, is a ball ache,  especially for regular readers.

You can check the previous reply if need be , by just scrolling down below your reply box.
Or delete the un-relevent bit, or all, after you have done your reply.

Thanks.  Bitching over.  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #21 : December 23, 2013, 09:47:11 AM »

Seeing as this topic is called "Bitches Corner "   I think I will have a bitching moment  ;D ;D ;D

People who quote too much on forum,  if the  person you are answering is above you...  is there really any need to quote what they are saying?

If they are are a few posts back, or the topic changed by people after, fair enough so people understand your post,  but quoting and echoing straight after, is a ball ache,  especially for regular readers.

You can check the previous reply if need be , by just scrolling down below your reply box.

God. I hear ya. Finally someone is saying what we were all thinking. Preach it BB, Preach. What assholes.

Covems
: 1688

« #22 : December 23, 2013, 09:54:04 AM »

Seeing as this topic is called "Bitches Corner "   I think I will have a bitching moment  ;D ;D ;D

Way to go Miss Brandy... seeing all those entire quotes sure does get annoying....

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #23 : December 23, 2013, 10:03:57 AM »

Way to go Miss Brandy... seeing all those entire quotes sure does get annoying....

Yea, gets annoying real fast Covems. But you know what I hate more then people who quote something directly above them? A quote within a quote. Take the time to edit it for God's sake.

Covems
: 1688

« #24 : December 23, 2013, 10:14:53 AM »

Yea, gets annoying real fast Covems. But you know what I hate more then people who quote something directly above them? A quote within a quote. Take the time to edit it for God's sake.

I agree Hukk... not only that, but also those quotes where you get the entire quote, where only one line is needed.

Like this: 

Take the time to edit it for God's sake.

P.S.  We're having way too much fun with this.
Have you ever been whacked with a wooden spoon?
« : December 23, 2013, 10:18:01 AM Covems »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
bluedenim
: 3007

« #25 : December 23, 2013, 11:37:38 AM »

If they are are a few posts back, or the topic changed by people after, fair enough so people understand your post,  but quoting and echoing straight after, is a ball ache,  especially for regular readers

I agree Hukk... not only that, but also those quotes where you get the entire quote, where only one line is needed.

Like this: 

I agree  wholeheartedly with BB's post, far too much of it goes on and it's REALLY irritating!

in answer to your question yes, HE has a selection...................

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #26 : December 23, 2013, 11:50:43 AM »

If they are are a few posts back, or the topic changed by people after, fair enough so people understand your post,  but quoting and echoing straight after, is a ball ache,  especially for regular readers

Like this: 

I agree  wholeheartedly with BB's post, far too much of it goes on and it's REALLY irritating!

GRrr. I agree with it all. Though I think I'm a little lost with this last quote.

Is that in reference to Covem's post or another earlier post some pages back. If it's the former, please quote the source. The last thing we want is to confuse members here.

P.S Too much fun is an understatement.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #27 : December 23, 2013, 11:52:18 AM »

Like this: 

I love you all.   MERRY  CHRISTMAS.
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

MA, MA...   oh MA COVEMS .......   
« : December 23, 2013, 12:02:08 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
denisee40
: 924

Oh so good!

« #28 : December 24, 2013, 06:49:47 AM »

Ooohhh! God bless us everyone!  :)

Shhh! Nobody needs to know! :)
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #29 : December 27, 2013, 07:05:46 PM »

Today I saw a guy in the game who I once knew , so I said to myself
I would wish him a Happy Christmas and a good New Year ..To my amusement
he had my on his ignore list ,, So if I have upset you, I would just like to say
Thanks,, Its nice to know that there is someone in the game who does not
like  me

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25  
« previous next »
: