*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bitchs Corner
« previous next »
: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25
: Bitchs Corner  ( 183999 )
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #330 : December 02, 2016, 08:36:43 PM »

WOMEN FINAL 2016

SHEMALE FINAL 2016

vika92
: 180

« #331 : December 02, 2016, 10:06:39 PM »

I congratulate my super friend, you won, Lydia you held the best beauty contest, thank you for the done work

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #332 : December 03, 2016, 12:09:38 PM »

PaidWomen Achat Forum Beauty Contest 2016

First Cassianna  10,000A$ Paid
Second Eidamir  5,000A$      Paid
Third kisska 2,000A$  Paid
Fourth twiztedsoul 800A$ Paid
Fifth Kaitlyn 700A$ Paid
Sixth annajenny 600A$ Paid
Seventh vika 500A$ Paid
Eighth Laura 400A$ this A$ has be divide up with other girls
Ninth raluca 300AS Paid

Shemale Achat Forum Beauty Contest 2016

First Anatasta 4,000A$ Paid
First bibiQT  4,000A$ Paid
Third Rossie55 1,000A$
Paid

To be paid you must be still in game
« : January 04, 2017, 09:06:04 AM Lydiarose »

Kisska19
: 37

« #333 : December 04, 2016, 12:31:35 AM »

Thank you all very much) Thank you all for the work done. It was very funny. Congratulations to the winners, and I congratulate Cass, very happy for her))) Thanks for such a great contest,it was very super)))and thanks to all the judges for a fair vote))
 :) ;) :D ;D :-* ::) 8)
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #334 : December 06, 2016, 03:57:23 AM »

Thank you to All the judges who took time to help me with contest, to Kaitlyn1989 and Silver Blonde Garage for all the help and to all my friends who help me with A$ for contest and to all the girls and shemale who took part thank you. We may see ye all next year
Congratulations to the Winners  1 Cassianna, 2 Eidamir, 3 kisska and Shemales 1 Anatasta, bibiQT, 3 Rossi55

hugs & kisses

Lydiarose

« : December 12, 2016, 02:51:14 AM Lydiarose »

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #335 : December 21, 2016, 08:10:34 PM »

Hi all I like to wish ye all  a Merry  xmas & a Happy New Year

hope to see ye all after xmas as this is a busy time of year for me with work

Hugs & kiss   Lydiarose

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #336 : December 30, 2016, 09:15:06 PM »

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #337 : January 02, 2017, 06:36:20 AM »

hi all hope your new year going good, my new year has not got off that good I lost the first  thing my ex give me, my dog it was over 12 years ago

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #338 : January 02, 2017, 09:14:00 AM »

Hugs Lydia

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Lover
: 10350

« #339 : January 02, 2017, 04:11:27 PM »

I'm sorry for your loss Lydia. Big hug. The year didn't start good, it only can get better now

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #340 : January 17, 2017, 08:26:48 AM »

Thank ye for your kind words Lover & Vaughan its hard when you lose something that has be with you for over 12 years and when I lost my boyfriend a few years after he got me the dog I always had the dog to remember him and as daughter says I have her too and that's so truth she is so mush like him in her ways. As I sit here looking out over the sea and think back of the good times we had, God I miss him so mush, people will tell you in time you will get over it  well I just like to tell them you never get over it you just push it to the back of your mind and when you see something or you go somewhere it all comes back to you but not as bad as it was when you first lost them. so I like to tell people enjoy life and be good to others and always tell them you love them.. sorry about this on a bit of down today I will go now. bye for now

Love ye all kisses & hugs to ye all

Lydianrose         

Kaitlyn1989

« #341 : January 17, 2017, 09:44:24 AM »

*HUGS* Lydia, I usually prefer PM's to public in matters like this but your post today hit a nerve, touched my heart and I had to reply.

My "ROCK" is hurting; she has a voice and has revealed her emotions. This is the first I have seen. You never seem to ask for anything or complain. Yet you are always there to help someone else. Now it is MY turn. Let me be a friend, to someone I hold high, let me give you a HUG in your time of need.

I agree with your statement about TIME and LOSS. When you truly care for another and they have passed away or are lost from your life.... TIME may help soften the feelings and allow you to move on but, for me, those feelings never fully go away. Nor would I want them too, I want to remember those special souls for all of my days.  Yes, ...... life is so precious, so short, so unpredictable. It is not till it is coming to an end that most of us realize we have taken so much of it for granted. LIVE in the moment, take NOTHING for granted, because nothing in this life is guaranteed except each of those precious moments as they quickly pass us all by.

Your friend Kaitlyn
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #342 : January 17, 2017, 12:35:41 PM »

Thank ye for your kind words Lover & Vaughan its hard when you lose something that has be with you for over 12 years and when I lost my boyfriend a few years after he got me the dog I always had the dog to remember him and as daughter says I have her too and that's so truth she is so mush like him in her ways. As I sit here looking out over the sea and think back of the good times we had, God I miss him so mush, people will tell you in time you will get over it  well I just like to tell them you never get over it you just push it to the back of your mind and when you see something or you go somewhere it all comes back to you but not as bad as it was when you first lost them. so I like to tell people enjoy life and be good to others and always tell them you love them.. sorry about this on a bit of down today I will go now. bye for now

Love ye all kisses & hugs to ye all

Lydianrose         

Send you a big hug Lydia...

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #343 : February 17, 2017, 12:04:08 PM »

hi all I was talking to a person in the game the other day and they told me about a girl who was getting a lot of shit of others in the game and that one person told her she hates her and it get me thinking about that, (hate) how can anyone hate someone in here its only a game, I myself dislike a few in here but never hate them, so what I say to them getting over yourself , the only thing you should hate is getting up in the morning after a good night out   

Anatasia97

« #344 : February 18, 2017, 01:46:09 PM »

If only, If only.. Hugs Lydia..
: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25  
« previous next »
: