*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sign up for group sex
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Sign up for group sex  ( 49571 )
jasonn8
: 7

« : January 01, 2014, 09:30:13 PM »

Do you think it would be nice to be able to sign up for a type of group sex, and start doing it when people are collected?
That happens for a lot of multi user online games.
I also wish that for some time to time.
But do you think it may kill the excitement?
« : May 04, 2021, 11:00:20 PM jayc »
ily1990
: 148

A girl with something extra ;)

« #1 : January 01, 2014, 09:46:41 PM »

Heya Jason,

I think this is a good idea! Personally, I have trouble finding people for group, especially with poses. So maybe people could put their poses down as well?

However, I prefer to group when everyone knows each other slightly. That way you can tell someone's tendencies...if they like foreplay, favorite poses, etc... But again, the more people fill out, the better this could work :3

I guess I'll start us out.

I'm Lena, a TS. I'm up for any group, but don't have poses...yet...however I prefer MMS/MSS the most. I'm switch so, again, up for anything. Be sure you talk in-room too please. I hate just pushing buttons! I'm real laid back, feel free to message me anytime I'm online. Just look for the girl in my signature banner! I might be busy though so please don't take it the wrong way if I can't join, and PLEASE, NO COLDS! Thanks! :3

Thanks to Hukk for the awesome banner!
Guta_Casada
: 10

A wife addicted to sex! Love is love - sex is sex!

« #2 : January 01, 2014, 10:56:16 PM »

I also found a great idea, I'm sad there may not be more than three in the group! But I believe that soon with the evolution of the game we  can! I'm rooting! Kisses!!!:-* :-* :-*

ily1990

« #3 : January 01, 2014, 11:02:30 PM »

I also found a great idea, I'm sad there may not be more than three in the group! But I believe that soon with the evolution of the game we  can! I'm rooting! Kisses!!!:-* :-* :-*

I read on another thread that 4-ways were under development :) Who knows with the dev team though. Could be tomorrow, could be next year. At least we're surprised :)

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #4 : January 02, 2014, 12:24:04 AM »

I'm always in for a group, here or irl  :o
The more the merrier

Although my preferences lie with FFM and MMF because i have the poses for them, and straight. I'm open for a TS to join if she brings the poses

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
ily1990

« #5 : January 02, 2014, 12:57:02 AM »

I'm always in for a group, here or irl  :o
The more the merrier

Although my preferences lie with FFM and MMF because i have the poses for them, and straight. I'm open for a TS to join if she brings the poses

Sexuality means nothing. Sex with a TS is only as gay or straight as you want it to be ;3

lolitazara

« #6 : January 07, 2014, 04:28:33 PM »

Would be nice to be able to sign up for group sex cos I like the idea.  Would like MMF, FFM, or any other combo.
rod_johnson
: 8

« #7 : January 08, 2014, 09:50:47 AM »

i'm only interested in mff, mfs, mss, mmf, mms, and mmm groups  :P
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #8 : January 08, 2014, 10:12:04 AM »

Hello,
My preferences are: MMS, MFS...then all other trio if I know my partners.
I prefer that you indicate me the potential partners, it avoids making rooms with persons present on my "ignore list" !
I have all the poses of the game  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
thecult
: 63

« #9 : January 08, 2014, 10:53:03 AM »

Hello!
here I am...all groups except m/m/m

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #10 : January 08, 2014, 01:12:30 PM »

i love group sex

Gothwhore
: 2

« #11 : January 20, 2014, 02:14:30 AM »

I'm always up for groups too.  MMF especially.  If I could, I'd love a way to take on more than 2 guys or to be more of an exhibitionist.  A line of guys just waiting their turn to use me while they all watch me get fucked really, REALLY turns me on.  :-)
diomedes
: 17

« #12 : January 20, 2014, 10:46:15 AM »

hello there, except mmm, i am in for the other group, just ask before, i hate cold invitation... >:,( 8)
Vaelene
: 73

« #13 : January 20, 2014, 11:23:18 AM »

I think it's a great idea jasonn8.  And just look at all the people who enjoy groups.  Now if only there were a group choice for straight women, and who are not subs.  ;)  Oh well. . . . . . . . 
TG_Chaser

« #14 : January 28, 2014, 05:19:46 PM »

I do MMS, MSS, MFS.... I have poses for those and MFF+MMF but I'm pretty disillusioned with the latter 2.
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: