*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Couples - New Pose suggestions format. Idea Guideline.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Couples - New Pose suggestions format. Idea Guideline.  ( 4480 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : January 17, 2014, 03:38:48 AM »

Couples  - New Pose suggestions  format.     Idea Guideline.

Many of you have great ideas for new poses and we appreciate all ideas.  We ask that your ideas can be explained in the following format so other members can add and discuss actions they would like to see or taken out.

Couples - A Base Line Pose with  12 to 14 actions for each partner, plus 2 pleasure faces. ( If possible,  Please include a kissing action and cuddle for each  )

Covems did a  suggestion that is a fine example , shown below  -   Thanks Cove.

“Here is my suggestion for a new pose.  I'm putting this in MF poses, but I believe it can be easily adapted to all orientations.

It was suggested to call it "Making Out", but I'm sure AChat will title it the way they see fit.  Anyway, without further ado...

"Making Out"

Both characters are standing and dressed in street clothes.  They are in a soft embrace.  This is the default action, since AChat likes to have a starting point for all the actions.

Female actions:

1. Kiss:  She leans her head to the right slightly as does the male and they kiss.  Just like the kiss in the dance pose only while standing still.

2. Kiss and stroke:  Again she leans in and kisses him.  Her hands move up and down his back

3. Kiss and grab:  Again they kiss and her hands go to his butt and grabs him.

4. Kiss and grind:  While kissing she grinds her pelvis on him.

5. Kiss the neck:  She sensually kisses along his neck, perhaps leaving a hickey.

6. Nibble the ear:  She nibbles his ear lobe while whispering hotly into his ear.

7. Kiss and grope:  While kissing her hand moves to his genitals and rubs.

8. Tongue play:  Their tongues playfully touch together.

Male actions:

1. Kiss:  He leans his head to the left slightly as does the female and they kiss.  Again, like in the dance pose only not moving.

2. Nibble the neck:  He leans his head down and kisses along her neck, nibbling slightly.

3. Kiss and grab:   Leans in to kiss again and his hands go to her butt cheeks.

4. Kiss and touch:   Again they kiss and his hand trails up her spine to her neck, then down again.

5. Kiss and play:   Kiss again and his hands play in her hair.

6. Kiss the ear:   Kiss and sucks on her ear lobe.

7. Spin and kiss:   He spins her around, like in the hug action of the "Show me what you feel" pose.  Then he kisses the back of her neck while she grinds against him.

8. Kiss and fondle:   Kissing again and he fondles a breast.

Kiss and Grab

Nibble the Neck

Kiss and Grope

I've only come up with 8 actions for each side of this pose.  Any suggestions will be welcomed, so please feel free to add something you would like.  And all critiques are also welcomed.

I wish to thank everyone who helped me in getting this pose suggestion into a post.  Thank you.

Edit:  I added some images per a suggestion.  Thank you.”

As you have probably guessed by now, the current  “Hot Kissing”  Pose is based on his idea.

« : January 17, 2014, 03:41:22 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: